Sisterly Love - Cover

Sisterly Love

Copyright© 2014 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Howie a 16 year old, is upset when parents separate and takes off for NYC and his sister. They have a border-line but not quite incestuous experience and she introduces him to Candy, her very horny girlfriend.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

At first I really thought my mother would balk at me going back to visit my sister in Manhattan the next weekend, but she had a date---a DATE! With some guy her best friend knew and recommended. What the hell? I mean, she and my Dad were only separated, and that had only been going on for almost four weeks. I didn’t think that long enough to be dating and God knows what else with some guy recommended by her girlfriend.

The thing was---and it pissed me off---my sister thought it was great. I almost cancelled and would have had it not been that Candy was looking forward---like I wasn’t---to our next session. That’s how my sister phrased it, our little session.

Anyway, I continued to slink through the halls of my high school, glancing at every clock I passed, willing time to speed up and rescue me, at least until I had to do it all over again on Monday. As it was, I kept mostly to myself, eating lunch in the farthest corner of the cafeteria, bolting from class to class and fleeing the premises as soon as the dismissal bell rang.

The week went by quickly enough. But on Thursday I noticed something---I should mention that Stephie had tipped me off a little about girls my age. She told me not to stare at them directly where they might catch me looking, but to use my peripheral vision to see if they watched me as I passed them in the school halls.

I did, and damned if they---well not all of them---but a couple of pretty cute ones did check me out as they passed by. You know, checking my goodies out. In my case they seemed to like watching my butt and then yammering away to the girl next to them---there’s always another girl there isn’t there?

So I wasn’t a social misfit. There was a certain level of interest in me and that made me walk a little straighter the remainder of the week. I paid particular attention to several girls I had found attractive, complementing them on their attire and in one case a new hair style and discovered it opened doors I hadn’t thought possible. In one instance, Regina, or Reggie as she told me to call her, actually stopped me near my locker to ask me how things were going. She was close enough that I could smell the spearmint gum she was chewing and I couldn’t take my eyes off her full, pouty lips working on it. I returned to reality on hearing her sigh dramatically.

“Uh, I’m sorry. What’d you say?” I stammered.

Regina bestowed a dazzling smile in my direction and said: “I wanted to know if you were going to the new film opening Friday night.”

If I’m going to be truthful, about things, I didn’t get her meaning until much later and I told her I’d be headed to the city Friday afternoon after school.

She flipped her brown hair about her shoulders and cut quick looks up and down the hall. Most of the students had filed into their classes and it didn’t appear anyone was taking an interest in her conversation with me. She leaned closer to me.

“Can you keep a secret?” Regina whispered. Of course I nodded.

“My parents are out of town tonight and my dad just stocked up the fridge with beer. You wanna come over and knock back a couple? Maybe watch a movie?”

I was totally floored at this. “Why?” I asked dumbly.

She got a semi-hurt look on her face and turned to leave. I scrambled to stop her.

“No, no, no. I mean, why me?”

Regina’s face relaxed and she shrugged. “There’s something about you ... you’re different somehow. I don’t know what it is, but I want to know you better.”

Had I changed that much after the time spent with my sister and Candy?

“Err, I don’t have any plans for tonight, Reggie ... I’d love to watch a movie with you. I’d have said yes to Friday night but I have a family commitment in the city this weekend.”

“Soooo,” she said, dragging the word out, “say about eight?”

She gave me her address and phone number which I wrote down in front of her and then stood there looking at her.

She laughed and said, “See you later then.”


It was still Thursday afternoon when I met Mrs. Rodriquez. I must admit I had never seen Mrs. Rodriquez before that day. Although I later found out she had lived on the same block from me for over a year. But that’s Yonkers for you. People come and go and if you don’t have some personal contact with them, it’s likely you won’t know they even exist.

Mrs. Rodriquez was at least old enough to be my mother, perhaps older. It is hard to tell with some Hispanic women; but you could tell from her dress that she was not wearing anything remotely current, style-wise.

I only noticed her because she was about fifty feet in front of me, walking down the street carrying two shopping bags when one of the bags burst, sending produce and a container of milk to the sidewalk where it splattered all over her legs and the produce.

I was brought up to be of assistance in such matters, and hurried to her side to help her pick up the head of lettuce and carrots and several apples and oranges, but realized I had no place to put them.

“Let me carry these to your place, ma’am, I said as politely as possible. “No hope for the milk I’m afraid.”

It was then that I found she spoke broken English as she pointed to a building three doors down.

I nodded and started walking toward the building, hoping I wouldn’t drop anything along the way. She followed about two steps behind me carrying the remaining bag, which I would later learn was twice as heavy as it was filled with canned goods.

Mrs. Rodriquez took the lead when we reached the apartment building and using a key let herself in, motioning me to follow. It turned out she lived on the fourth floor and up we climbed, with me praying that I wouldn’t drop anything on the way. I managed not too, and after she opened the door to her apartment, she said, “You come in. You such a nice boy.”

I placed the items I was holding carefully on the kitchen table and made ready to leave, when she told me to sit down. I sat down on one of the four chairs around the kitchen table.

“I’ll be right back,” she said and walked down the hall into what appeared to be a small bedroom. I sighed and stared around the kitchen thinking this woman was going to offer me money or something, which I really did not want.

As I glanced in the direction she had gone hoping to see her return so I could take my leave. I was already daydreaming about fucking Candy over the coming weekend when I caught just a slight glimpse of Mrs. Rodriquez in her bedroom mirror changing her clothes. There it was---a naked woman slipping into a housecoat! Her smallish tits were burned into my retinas. I would never forget them. Seeing something you’re not meant to see is one of the most rewarding sights you’ll ever behold. And if it’s a naked woman---well look out---one’s mind reels out of control. All thought of leaving quickly vanished. Was it possible that I might get another, possibly better view of her nude?

She came back into the kitchen and offered me a beer. “You wan cerveza? I mean beer?”

I wasn’t a beer drinker---I had tasted it, but it wasn’t my thing at that time. I would come to enjoy beer---all types of beer, but that would be in my early twenties. I accepted it, hoping the housecoat might provide another glimpse of her tits, or even her pussy as she reached into the refrigerator.

I took a gulp of my Corona as she put away the groceries.

“You live around here?” she inquired.

I nodded as I took another gulp of my beer.

“You got girlfriend?”

I laughed and shook my head from side to side.

She laughed with me and said, “Ho, I’m asking this and don know you name,” as she finished putting the produce in the refrigerator.

Still laughing Mrs. Rodriquez said, “You want you reward, yes?”

Before I could say it wasn’t necessary, she dropped to her knees between my legs and began fumbling with my zipper. Yes, I was stunned. I had never even considered the possibility of---well never mind it was happening.

I had a middle-aged woman fumbling with my fly and then fishing out my erection---and how does one’s dick know what’s happening before you do? I’ve never figured that one out.

But out it came---all seven and a half inches of steel snake.

Without another word Mrs. Rodriquez slid my cock into her mouth. It was obvious Mrs. Rodriquez knew how to suck a cock. There I was, sitting in the kitchen chair with her head bobbing up and down and when I moaned she sent a hand in search of my balls and massaged them. It felt wonderful---so did her mouth, she really was talented in that department.

She paused for a moment, glanced up and smiled. “Es good?”

“Very good,” I replied weakly.

“Mmmm, very nice,” she added, followed by another quick suck of the oozing precum off my cock head. Then she stood up and flipped open her housecoat. Being as short as she was her small perky tits were right in my face as she stood before the chair. Mrs. Rodriquez leaned forward and pushed one her hard ruby nipples into my mouth. I swear it was for that one early moment like being an infant again. I latched onto that nipple and gave suck---it had the greatest taste to it.

With her left hand she continued to tug on my cock as I licked and sucked on her nipples. She let out a small moan signifying that she too was enjoying this professional activity. “You are such a nice boy,” she added as her other hand ran through my hair.

I never heard the door to the apartment open. I did hear a female voice shout: “MOM!”

We both looked at the doorway. I was scared shitless to see a twenty something Hispanic girl standing there wearing a business suit. Mrs. Rodriquez seemed unfazed.

“What the fuck are you doing,” the girl asked with no trace of a Spanish accent whatsoever. Why I noticed this above all else I have never understood.

“I have trouble wid de groceries. He nice. He help me.” Mrs. Rodriquez explained as she tightened her grip on my cock.

“Hi,” the girl said, apparently accepting the unusual situation. She smiled at me as she took two steps toward us and extended her hand. “My name is Rosa, and you are?”

“Howard ... that is Howie ... I saw your mother having a problem and...”

I realized that Mrs. Rodriquez was still jerking me off and Rosa couldn’t seem to take her eyes off my dick as her mother stroked it faster and faster.

In fact, Rosa shrugged her shoulders as she looked on, even licked her lips once or twice. My hopes began to soar even higher.

“Mom gets this way,” she explained. “I guess we all do,” she chuckled.

Mrs. Rodriquez grunted her agreement and sank back down to her knees and inserted my cock back into her warm wet mouth. I stared at Rosa for her reaction. She bit her upper lip as she watched her mother suck my dick into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.