Pool Party Invasion - Cover

Pool Party Invasion

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The title will do. There is a pool party with incest, orgies, and a little bdsm. All is in good dirty fun until the killings start. What is doing it? Why? How will it be stopped? Read the codes!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Fiction   Science Fiction   Mystery   non-anthro   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

We arrived at the hospital and the nurses wanted to separate all of us. I became insistent and the nurse threatened to call security. I pulled my phone and called the chief, told him the situation, and requested immediate assistance. He said he was sending four men now and knew the head of security at the hospital. He would talk to him, too.

We waited and, a few minutes later, the head of security came down. He said, "Nurse, what's the holdup in getting these two ladies into proper 'treatment?' One of them needs immediate surgery to prevent a tragedy"

"They are both pregnant. They need pre-natal care not surgery."

The head of security pulled out a tape recorder and flipped it on. "I will say again. This young lady needs immediate surgery to prevent a tragedy not the least of which will be her death when a monster bursts through her from the inside. Just a few days ago, she wasn't at all pregnant. Now, move or take responsibility for her life and safety personally and on behalf of the hospital!"

Before she could say anything, a doctor came up. "Is this the young lady who needs to have the monster removed?"

I said, "Yes, it will kill her from the inside very soon."

The doctor said, "Nurse, prepare Emergency One for an immediate C-section."

The nurse paled even more. "But I. There is. You can't."

"Nurse, get out of here and send someone competent to assist me along with an anesthetist. Do it now!"

She ran to a cubical. "Code Blue to ER One. Immediate need for a caesarean. Stat."

The doctor said, "Talk to me fast, gentlemen."

I said, "Angela was captured by one of these monsters less than three days ago. She wasn't pregnant then. Now she's in pain and looks like it's about to pop. From what we saw at the monsters' headquarters, she will unless you go in and remove the monster. I will kill it if it survives you. My sister is the other girl. She wasn't pregnant before she was captured either."

"Okay." We walked into a room marked with a "1." The doctor said, "Stand over at that corner. Stay out of trouble. Don't hit anyone but the monster."

I said, "Yes, sir."

He began prepping Ashley. The anesthetist arrived and put her under quickly. The operation began. He cut her open carefully and extracted a small monster. It tried to bite him. He wrung its neck. When he dropped it on the floor, I pulled it away and shot it between the eyes. It quit wiggling then. He closed her up carefully.

He looked over at me. He said, "That's what I was told to expect. Now, we'll take care of the other one. She's not so far along and we may be able to take like an abortion. They don't die easily."

"No, sir. However, they do die. I'm glad to kill them. My parents and friends are dead because of them along with some good cops."

The ER nurse came in with four officers in vests. She said, "There they are!"

One of the men looked at me. "Where is it?"

I pointed and he led her over to the carcass. "Do you want to protect that?"

She went pale and then rushed to the sink and threw up violently. The officer looked at me and said, " I think that takes care of her objections. Good shooting by the way."

The doctor was already operating on Sarah. It actually took longer but he pulled out another tiny monster. I made sure it was dead, too. The chief came in with two wounded men. He came to me after seeing that his men had care. "It's over, son. They're all dead. We found notes and have made a count. We also found the guy who started this. The monsters had killed him. Thanks for your help. We're bringing the others here. There will be a lot of healing necessary."

I nodded.

Half an hour later, Taylor ran to my arms and held her body tightly to mine. We spent the night in my sister's room watching over her. She needed to be held when she woke. I assured her that it was over and all the monsters were dead. She asked about Mom, Dad, and Will. I had to tell her that they were all dead. I also told her that the monster planted inside her was dead and gone, too.

It's been six months. My uncle was the executor of my parents' wills and the trust runs until Sarah is twenty-one. He is my guardian for another two weeks and Sarah's until she turns eighteen in a year and a half. We are still living at home and will continue to do so until I go off to college. However, we have a good one within commuting distance and I may go there until Sarah and Taylor are both out of high school.

We still have our parties but they are more subdued with so many of our friends gone. Taylor's parents let her stay over "with Sarah" though they know that's a fiction. Actually, Sarah usually sleeps with me, too. She can't bear to sleep alone and has no steady guy. Taylor and I are solid and our bond is strong.

Our pool parties won't be invaded again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.