Pool Party Invasion
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The title will do. There is a pool party with incest, orgies, and a little bdsm. All is in good dirty fun until the killings start. What is doing it? Why? How will it be stopped? Read the codes!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Fiction   Science Fiction   Mystery   non-anthro   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

The police came running in the front door. Taylor and Rachel came down the stairs. A policeman said, "Which way?"

Taylor pointed. "Through there!"

One stayed to check on me with Taylor trying to hold me. I came to and said, "Four of them! They killed my mom and Madison. They took Sarah!"

He ran through the kitchen and out the back. I heard lots of shouting and gunshots.

"Taylor, get me up! We need to get to my car. If the cops don't win, we must run! Those things are strong!" She and Rachel helped me up and we went out the front door. There were four officers outside.

Rachel went up to them. "Four bad things. They took his sister prisoner. Help! The trouble is in back. We're okay!"

One stayed with us. The other three went around back with pistols drawn. There were shots and then screaming. One officer ran around the corner of the house holding his arm. His hand on that arm had been severed at the wrist. "Run!"

The remaining officer ran to his car and grabbed a shotgun from the trunk. He shouted, "Get in something and drive away!"

I mumbled, "My car. Keys in it." The girls ran me to it and shoved me in back. Taylor jumped in the driver's seat with Rachel beside her. Taylor cranked the car and sped off. As we went out the drive, I heard the shotgun blast once, then twice.

We went to Rachel's house and called the police again telling them what had happened that we knew. Three hours later, the detectives drove up.

They came in and sat me down. I had Taylor on one side and Rachel on the other. The officer said, "This is hard to say. It's never easy."

Rachel said, "My brothers are dead." Tears were streaming down her face.

The man nodded. "Where are your parents?"

"They are on a business trip. I can call them from my cell phone."

He looked at me. "Your parents are gone, too. Your father was cut in half and your mother was skewered on that sword like thing they were using. That probably saved your life."

"What about my sister?"

"She is missing. One of those monsters got away but we hurt it. Son, I don't know what they are and they don't bleed red blood. We have what's left of our SWAT team looking for her now. They are following the trail of green blood. One of the other girls might be missing. We found one named Haley but not Madison. We've talked to your friends to tell us who should be there. A boy named Jacob has helped us a lot."

Rachel said, "He's my boy friend. Please, sir, tell him I am here. I need him to hold me."

The officer nodded. "Miss, we would like to use your house for the four of you until we track down the other one or two of those things. It will probably be this afternoon but we aren't sure." He muttered. "I'm not sure of any damn thing."

I tried to make sense of things. My parents were dead. Will was dead, too. Brandon and Paul were killed along with Madison and Haley. The three of us, Jacob, and Steve and Amanda, neither of who had been here were all that we knew of who were okay.

Ashley and Sarah were missing.

Taylor said, "Joe, what are those things?"

"I don't know but I heard one of them speak to the other. It was English! Why take Sarah and Ashley?"

The officer said, "You heard one speak English?"

"Yes, Sir. The one holding Sarah said that Madison was too small and I was male. He left with Sarah and told the one holding me to get rid of me. It tossed me against a wall like I weighed nothing. I think it was leaving but I hit the wall and was knocked unconscious.

"Sir, was either Mister Jones or the officer looking for him and Ashley at the original site ever found?"

"Yes, son. They were found. Something had torn them into pieces. These things are mean and big. One that we killed took six bullets and two shotgun blasts. Our captain won't let us out without a partner and some heavy weapons. We have killed three but the one with your sister escaped. Five officers were killed at your house with one more in the hospital in critical condition."

"I'm sorry for them, Sir. What's being done now?"

"We have two men from our SWAT team tracking the one with your sister. It's bleeding and they are being very careful. We've lost too many men to do more at the moment. We do have help coming because the Governor has approved the use of a National Guard company to help us. The Chief has talked to the commander and they are coming prepared. We should have them coming on the scene in an hour or two. We don't know where the killers are based. Our two guys are hoping to find that place and watch it until help arrives."

Jacob walked in and Rachel ran to him, clinging to him tightly. She was sobbing and cried out, "We're all that's left. It took Sarah away, too."

I said, "Officer, when they were in the house and I heard them speak, they didn't say anything about a destination. I sure hope the two men tracking them can find something out and are careful. Those things are fast."

He said, "Yes. We've found out when fighting them and following them."

It was quiet for a while. I went over to Taylor who was standing with Rachel and Jacob. "Let's sit down together. This isn't going to be over quickly."

Nothing changed that afternoon. The Guard company was deployed in squads and the Sheriff and police chief gathered the men they left who could do anything. Everyone was heavily armed. We had the detective and two officers watching us. I could tell that the detective thought the monsters might have a special interest in us.

The four of us sat in the den and talked, trying to make sense of everything.

I started. "We know a few things. It or they are collecting females. Madison was too small according to what I heard in the living room. They speak and it's English they speak. They are huge, totally white, and fast. They bleed green blood according to the police. They don't want men. I think I would have been killed had there been time. I landed luckily or I would have died." I stopped for a moment. "The one that killed Madison was male. Are they mating? Where did they come from? Why us?"

Jacob said, "Those things aren't human either. If they came from who knows where, how did they learn English and why communicate in English? Joe, according to you, they used English to talk to each other."

Taylor spoke slowly, "Could someone have created them?"

Rachel said, "You mean, like a mad scientist?"

"Something like that. It would explain the English and why they look somewhat human."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.