Pool Party Invasion - Cover

Pool Party Invasion

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The title will do. There is a pool party with incest, orgies, and a little bdsm. All is in good dirty fun until the killings start. What is doing it? Why? How will it be stopped? Read the codes!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Fiction   Science Fiction   Mystery   non-anthro   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

Our friends quickly noticed what was happening with my parents and just as quickly determined that sex was okay and didn't have to be hidden at the house. Most had already known that.

Taylor stripped off my suit and hers and mounted me. Her puss always felt good to my prick. She was kissing me and I knew that her wonderful ass was exposed. Sooner or later, someone would fill it with cock, hand or tongue.

I was right. Ashley was behind her and lowered her head to lick her ass hole. Then her hand went to Taylor's ass and two fingers pushed in. Taylor moaned. "More! Yes!"

I reached around Taylor's body and pulled her butt cheeks apart and her head popped up as Ashley sank more fingers into her butt. Ashley's head popped up and I saw Nick behind her grinning as he pumped his cock into her cunt or ass. He wasn't gentle and Ashley was moaning and pushed more fingers into Taylor making her moan more. Taylor's face screwed up in pain for a moment and I could feel her getting very full. Her eyes went wide and she moaned, "Shit! Her whole hand is in my ass! Fuck! It's tight! More! Push it in my ass!"

I could feel Ashley's hand go further into Taylor's ass and beyond the end of my prick. Then Taylor's eyes were wide and her mouth opened in a silent scream as she came and took even more of Ashley's hand into her body. Ashley's eyes were wide watching her arm disappear into Taylor's body. Nick's eyes were wide watching Ashley fist fuck Taylor's ass. Suddenly, he was banging into Ashley hard as his need overtook him and he came hard into her hole.

He fell away wasted and Will pushed into Ashley. He groaned, "Fuck! Your ass is tight, Ashley!" Tears came to Ashley's eyes as he pushed his length and thickness deep into her anal tract.

Taylor began to moan and shudder as she began to orgasm repeatedly on my prick in her puss and Ashley's arm in her ass. She orgasmed hard and I joined with her filling her front hole with a big load. She went limp. Ashley grinned and began to pull her arm out while grunting from Will pounding her ass. She came hard and he joined her pumping her butt full of his white cum. Ashley rested her head on Taylor's back though continued to pull her arm out. Taylor groaned as the knuckles forced her sphincter wide and then relaxed back on me with her rear empty and my shrinking prick slowly sliding out of her puss.

I slowly started to look around and saw that most everyone had been involved in sex with someone. Brandon and Paul had double penetrated my mom while their girls ate each other out in a sixty-nine. I noticed that Mandy had cum trickling from her ass as she lay on a lounger on her stomach.

When Taylor woke from her sexual slumber, she asked, "Who fisted my ass?"

I said, "Ashley and she was in you deeply."

"I know. It was my ass! It feels like someone drove a truck through my sphincter. Shit!"

There was some more fucking by various persons. Everyone but Nick and Ashley were staying over for a party. It helps when the other parents know that our parents would be on hand when we have overnight guests. What wasn't known or told was that my parents were full participants in the sex that occurred and that a lot of sex occurred!

Nick and Ashley were going to her house for a small party with her parents since it was her mother's birthday. Before they left, she phoned. Taylor and I saw them off as they got in Nick's car.

Over an hour later, Ashley's father called. I said, "Johnson residence. This is Joe."

"Joe, this is Ted Jones, Ashley's father. Did they leave when she phoned?"

"Yes, sir. I saw them off not five minutes later."

"She's not here yet. Was she troubled or anything?"

"No. She had told my sister that she would miss our party but was looking forward to your wife's birthday party and having Nick with her."

"Could you get someone to head our way? I'm leaving from here."

"I will do it, sir. I'm dressed after swimming. I'll be in my car with my girl, Taylor."

"Thank you, Joe. I hope it's nothing but I'm worried."

I grabbed Taylor, told Sarah, and left. We headed out and, less than a mile away, I slowed because I saw Nick's car at the side of the road. The passenger door was open. I turned on my flashers and pulled up behind it and stopped. "Stay in the car, Taylor."

I got out and went slowly up to the driver's side and looked in. No one was there.

Less than a minute later, Mister Jones pulled up from the other direction and set his flashers going. He jumped out of his car and came to me. "What's happening, Joe?"

"I'm not sure, Mister Jones. The car was pulled over like this. There is no one in it. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong that I can see."

Mister Jones looked in. The keys were in the ignition. He got in and cranked the car and it started up with no problem.

He said, "Could they have gone down there for some reason?" He pointed off to the side of the road.

"I don't know. It makes no sense. I didn't see them or anyone on the road, did you?"

"No, I didn't. Look around the passenger side. See if they got out and which way they might have gone. I'll check the other side of the road." I nodded and went to the right of the car.

Taylor had gotten out and walked over to me. I went to the passenger door that was left open. I saw a spot that suggested someone had stepped there and slipped a little. I moved further from the road and found another spot. "Mister Jones, I think I found some tracks!"

He came running over and I pointed out what I had seen. He nodded and we followed marks away from the road. At one point, there was the clear print of a tennis shoe.

We followed the tracks' direction but stayed off the path. We had gone a hundred yards when we found Nick. He was lying against a tree. Blood was everywhere. I went to him shouting, "Nick!" I got close and said, "What happened?"

He moaned, "Chased us. Hurt me. Took Ashley. Hurts!" Mister Jones was shocked.

He pulled his phone and called 9-1-1. He told them what he had found and asked for an ambulance and police to come quickly. He got off the phone. He said, "Joe, take your girl and go back. When the cops and EMT's come, lead them here. I'm going further to try to find Ashley."

I nodded. Taylor was against another tree holding her stomach. She had been sick. I grabbed her hand and started back to the cars. When we got there, the first police car was pulling up. I waved at it. "Taylor, get in my car, lock the doors, and stay there." I went to the policeman and said, "Sir, I am Joe Johnson. Two friends of mine were at my house but left to go to Ashley's mother's birthday party. When they were late, Ashley's father, Mister Jones, called and I agreed to look from my direction. Their car was pulled off here. That's mine behind it with the flashers. Mister Jones came in that one. We followed what looked like tracks into the woods. We found Nick back there in bad shape. He said that something, one or more, chased them. They hurt him and took her. Nick needs help badly. Mister Jones was going to look further for Ashley."

"Okay. I want you to stay here and wait for the ambulance and any others. I'm going in there to look for Mister Jones and his daughter. Lead the EMT's to Nick. Will you do that?"

"Yes, sir." He ran off on the path to Nick. I had started back to Taylor when another police car and the ambulance drove up. I went to them and said, "The first officer asked me to stay here and lead you to Nick. He went to look for Ashley and her father. Nick is hurt badly. He said that someone or more took Ashley."

The EMT's looked into the woods and grabbed a kit and a stretcher. The policeman said, Lead us to Nick." We dashed into the woods with the EMT's following us as quickly as they could. We came to Nick and he looked worse. The EMT's began to check him but quickly determined that he was dead. The policeman said, "We have a murder. That wound is no accident. Call the M.E." He looked at me. "Son, do you have a cell phone?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.