The Essence of Persuasion

by Marduk

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: The story of an unhappy man who seeks assistance from a sex shop to rekindle his wife and get his rusted sexual anatomy back into gear - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   .

Warren knew his marriage was in a mess, now more than it had been, it was now so toxic that mere words could develop into a major row. He put a lot of blame on the latest downturn on the 'religious' that his wife was becoming more involved with and although sexual relations had been going downhill for many years, the recent months it had become so bad that a mere touch could result in an almost mini war; not that it would have mattered much for the constant refusals of his wife in that area had led to a complete rusting up of his sexual apparatus.

He had ridden past the Sex Shop on a number of occasions and did wonder if there was something in their contents that would give the 'old bloke' a new surge of life, but he had just ridden past, however, now with the situation so bad, really he had nothing to lose and maybe there was also an incentive on the shelves of this shop to light the fuse under his wife as well.

The shop attendant was a woman well into middle age and surprising rather attractive, this did surprise him for why should an attractive woman have to work in a sex shop, however, on the other hand she would be an incentive for men to come in because she was showing a lot of cleavage and by the imprint on her tee-shirt she was wearing no bra. He approached her and told her the situation of his own position and the lack of interest of his wife and that of recent times any mention or such like dealing with a sexual nature would end up in a major blew. She smiled and produced two set of tablets. "These you will have heard of", she said. The first will give you that rise you want and the other is the female version of the same tablet - Viagra. I don't sell many of them for I haven't come across any woman so hostile to sex as you have described".

"How successful are they, in fact how successful are any of them?" he asked. She just shrugged her shoulders. The cost wasn't great, far cheaper than if he had got the medical prescription for them, which he knew for once before he had purchased just a couple and that had cost him seventy dollar.

The first cab off the rank was the male ones. 'It would be useless to try out the others and find they were successful and have my wife charging around seeking cock and all I had was a limp one that wouldn't satisfy anything', he muttered to himself. He had a supply for a week, one table with food once a day. It didn't say when to start, morning, afternoon or dinner at night, but he chose breakfast and each morning would add one tablet to a couple of others, that were not that important, just ones that would give that added boost on his bike rides.

It wasn't till the week was nearly over that there was a definite sign of improvement, his cock was beginning to harden and although his wife was totally hostile to sex and wouldn't allow even a mild touch, sometimes he was in the bathroom when she got into the shower and he found that his cock was beginning to arch upward, for to give his wife her due, she did have a reasonable body, nice heavy tits, a nice round bum and a forest at her groin and she wasn't that bad in facial appearance either. No man would knock her back; if she made it known she was available.

'If mine worked for me, maybe the female ones will have her begging for cock, at least let's hope so', he muttered as he crushed up the tablet and put it in her dinner. The days passed and as was the case with him it wasn't having any immediate effect. By day five he began to notice a slight difference, she seemed to be mellowing; her voice was softer she began to brush against him, but it was her facial expression that made him smile, it showed confusion. It was as though she was at a crossroad and didn't know which way to go. 'Maybe somewhere in the mechanism of her mind is a thought that fucking is not such an evil' he muttered to himself but he wasn't going to test the theory till the last tablet had been used.

This time he made sure he was in the bathroom when she came in, although his tablets had been finished there effect was still evident and he was finding to his satisfaction that his cock was permanently at half-mast which did delighted the woman who for some time had been sucking him off, he wasn't hard enough to shove it up her cunt but she could keep it in her mouth and suck him dry, but with a cock at half-mast that immediately grew to its full extension when it entered her mouth had her gagging as she took the entire length.

His wife bent down to pick up her panties, her tits swung, he stepped up behind her, his cock was as hard as a lance, he cupped her tits, immediately going for the nipples pushed his cock head into the lips of her very hairy cunt and thrust. She almost rose off the floor; her gasp echoed around the bathroom, he pushed her down again and commence to fuck. Her tits swung back and forth and her gasps had saliva dribbling down her chin, but the surprising thing was that there were no screams of horror and he found that she was working in rhyme for with each thrust of his cock, now fully rammed up her, her backside seemed to sway, very erotically and very encouraging, finally he emptied his balls and as he pulled out and wiped his cum coated cock over her bum, whispered. 'Fuck that was nice'.

He had never showered with his wife, the cubical wasn't that big, but this morning he was going to push everything to the limit. Crammed it may be but he soaped her tits, rubbed and fingered her and with each thrust of his finger she gave off little moans and actually was licking her lips. This however, was just the start. He wanted her so conditioned that the four letter words that she considered an abomination would become a general contribution to any conversation. He wanted the wallpaper on his computer that featured a woman fucking or sucking to be giggled at or maybe a challenge to match what was being displayed but above all he wanted her to suck him off. The idea of having his wife so long hostile to even the slightest comment regarding sex to have his cock in her mouth and sucking him till he filled her with cum and then have it dripping down her chin and onto her tits was for him even better that a fuck.

He dried her, continuing pushing his cock, now hard again into the forest between her legs, or into the crack between the cheeks of her bottom while still making sure her tits and nipples received the mauling they deserved. By the time he dried her, she was beginning to show signs of being 'on heat'. He pushed his cock against her fingers, 'Feel it', he said and for the first time ever, his wife was handling his cock, rubbing and pulling it, much to his delight.

He carried her into the bedroom, all the time she was giving his necks nips with her teeth. He pushed onto the bed, spread her thighs and mounted her. This time her backside rose, totally enabling his cock to disappear and as he thrust and sucked on her nipples she uttered gasps and grunts and her entire being was working in rhyme, he would thrust and she would rise to receive his length, they worked together like a well-oiled machine. "Fuck that was nice my dear", he said as he rolled off. "Your cunt was fabulous". She was still puffing but after a couple of minutes said. "What is a cunt?" he could barely control his delight, to have his wife using a four letter word; it was music. "A cunt my dear is where I just shoved my cock, in other words my dear I was fucking your cunt" She lay for many minutes, her tits were still wobbling and sweat was glittering in the soft light, she then turned, her face was actually smiling. "Fuck my cunt again", she said. He nearly fell out of bed but fuck her cunt he did and again she rose to receive the length and then the essence of his balls.

Nudity had once been the absolute evil; to actually walk around nude would have been a total 'no', 'no'. Not now she walked nude out of the shower, would come out into the kitchen nude and would delight in being given a touch up and would, without hesitation bend over and gasp in delight as he took her 'doggie style'. "You are a fantastic fuck wifey", he said as he pumped, driving his cock to the utter depths of her cunt How would you like me to shove it up your bum?", he asked as he emptied his load. She was still panting as she straightened up. "What ... what do you mean, shove it up my bum?".

"Come and I'll give you an indication of how a cock up the bum starts", he said as he took her into the computer room. He turned it on and waited till the porno movie of oral sex appeared. "Before you get a bum fuck my dear", he said as she seemed clued to the activity on the screen. "You have to learn to suck a cock". For minutes she observed, virtually falling into the screen for she was so close and even when he played with those hanging tits it didn't disturb her attention. Finally the woman sucking had the cock explode and the essence flowed from her mouth, down her chin and over her tits. "Fancy giving it a go?" he said. She allowed herself to be seated as another example and another woman took a cock into her mouth. She was fascinated by what was occurring and even as he pushed his cock against her lips she couldn't break away from the cock gobbling example on the screen. It was only when he snapped. "Open your mouth and suck my fucking cock", did she break away from the screen and do what she was asked and as his cock began to disappear he gave off a moan of satisfaction for his great desire of having his wife suck his cock was happening. She sucked and he slowly began to pull her head into his groin with the result that his wife was beginning to gargle as her mouth struggled with the length, she did try to pull away but he was having none of that and as his balls exploded, dragged her head into his groin while thrusting himself forward, so that not a fraction of cock was out of her mouth. He held her, despite her attempts to break away, till she had drained his balls and only then was she released, to fall back, flapping like a chook as from her mouth flowed a fountain of cum and saliva.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.