From Nerd to Bimbo - Cover

From Nerd to Bimbo

Copyright© 2014 by Janno Jones

Chapter 2

Flash Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A first person story about a nerdy girl who turns into a bimbo, thanks to some brownies she eats on Halloween.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Halloween   Transformation  

So, like, in the last Chapter I told you about how this other grad student named Freddy took me to his granny's house on Halloween and she gave me these homemade brownies that were delicious, and they turned me into a -- well, there's no other way to say it -- a bimbo!

These were some kind of magic brownies, I guess (giggle). I mean, as soon as I tasted them I just fell in love with them. And they sure made a change in me.

I never knew how much fun it was to have big boobs! I was always small up there, but now, well, I'm proud to say I have a major rack! I'm at least a 38G cup, but if keep eating those brownies, I'm going to grow out of all my bras, for sure. You should see the stares I get when I go to the mall in my tight see through top and my pink hot pants. Did I tell you that I'm big on the bottom too? Yeah, I've got booty to spare now. You could put a can of Coke on my ass and it wouldn't fall off. My favorite thing is to go to the mall in an outfit that shows off my curvy body, and see how the boys almost get whiplash from turning their heads so fast when I walk by. The girls look at me too, although most of them give me looks of pure jealousy. I don't mind -- I'm more interested in seeing all the bulges in the guys' pants! (giggle).

Going to the mall and shopping at Victoria's Secret is my idea of a fun afternoon now. I don't like the same things I used to, that's for sure. Y'know, I used to work at that boring old Physics lab, doing all sorts of research work, but I'm so glad they let me do something else now. I mean, the first day I came in to work after I ate the brownies my boss and all the other guys stared at me like I had two heads or something. My boss, a guy named Charles Thurston, called me into his office and started to lecture me about how short my skirt was. "That's not an acceptable outfit for this lab," he said, with a stern look on his face. "You're distracting all the men, keeping them from their work. We have important work we're doing here, and I can't have any distractions."

Well, I uncrossed my legs and gave him a flash of my panties, then I leaned over the desk and let him look down my cleavage, and I sort of jiggled my boobs too just for effect. "I don't want to distract anyone," I said. "But Charlesie, don't you think those poor guys out there could use some hot sex?"

"Wh-what do you mean?" he said, and it looked like his glasses were steaming up.

I said, "I mean, I wouldn't mind sucking them off once in awhile, just to give them a little fun. And I'd certainly enjoy it! I like having cock in my mouth!"

Well, Charlesie almost had a heart attack when I said that. His face got all red and he started sweating. I just had to calm the poor guy down somehow; so, I went around to the other side of the desk and unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, and then I pulled his underpants down too, and that freed his Mr. Happiness to stand up nice and tall, and before Charlesie knew it I was sucking him off like a vaccuum cleaner. There's nothing I like so much, besides granny's brownies of course, as a big red cock in my mouth. Mmm, it tasted so good! Charlesie liked it too, because he started making these moaning sounds that ended with him sounding like a tabby cat that was having its tail pulled. He collapsed in a heap on the floor after he came, and for a minute or two I thought he was dead. He had a smile on his face, though!

After that Charlesie said I could have a job as a secretary in the lab, answering the phone and taking messages for the scientists and the grad students. I didn't go to class anymore because it hurt my brain to think that hard, so it was a relief to get a job where all I had to do was sit there and look sexy. Well, I did have some other duties. Every day at lunchtime I'd go into the bathroom of the lab and suck off any guys that came in. Let me tell you, there was a line to get into the bathroom most days! I'm the most popular person in the lab, for sure, and the scientists seem to all want to be around me. They're supposed to be working on experiments to prove the existence of black holes or something, but Charlesie says the only hole they're interested in is ... well, you know what I mean (giggle).

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.