First Day at High School
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Humiliation Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Freshman Victor who had just turned 14 is so happy to finally be attending high school. Some grade 12 girls change his smile to a frown as they give him a most humiliating greeting. His first week at school is definitely Hell Week.

Caution: This Humiliation Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   CrossDressing   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

Victor got up from the washroom floor and went to row of sinks and mirrors. He was about to wipe the cum off his face, but hesitated. For a full minute he gazed at his face reflected in the glass. "The scent of boy-cum was powerful," he thought to himself, then stuck his tongue out to catch some dripping from his upper lip.

Without bothering to wash his face off, he turned away from mirrors which showed his inner desire and bent to the task of dressing the part. He picked up the bra and panties and donned them as if it was the most normal thing in the world. He didn't forget his flip-flops but idly wondered if he could master the feminine art of wearing high heels.

Sissy-dressed and wearing facial make-up becoming a cum-slut, Vickie made his way to his next class, Art 101. He walked slowly as his butt was still sore and bruised from the blistering he'd received from Mandy earlier. He knew what he looked like ( and smelled like ) but the jeers and hoots from the other students only added to his humiliation excitement. His panties continued to tent as he walked a walk of shame.

Vickie arrived at Art Class a few minutes late but took a seat at the rear of the room. On the blackboard were written several bulleted lines under the heading all in caps: LIFE CLASS THEME SUGGESTIONS. The students had be shouting out ideas of what themes were best to express human frailty or beauty through female or male nude art work.

Suggestions included:

Feminine Modesty,

Embarrassed Naked Female,

Siren-Slut,

Stripping and Humiliation

Undressed to Impress

Men Stripped of Power

Unaware and No Underwear

There were more girls in the class than boys, but the guys were more brazen and put forth more ideas. But it turned out Mandy was in this class and when she saw Vickie she grinned and immediately raised her hand and was called on by the female art instructor.

"Ma'am, I think the course this term should have just one theme that encompasses all the suggestions so far. Now I know we've tossed out themes appropriate to male and female which seem to be self-exclusive. But they're not, really. And the proof of that is staring us in the face or (giggle) we students have been staring at it all day."

"Interesting, Mandy" replied Mrs. Baroness. " And how do you propose we express such varying ideas in one theme? And what would be the nature and title of such a complex theme?"

"Complex is the exactly correct word for it, Ma'am" answered Mandy. " In a word, 'TRANSFORMATION' ... or perhaps a two word phrase to capture the dual nature of the subject: TRANSFORMATIONAL SUBJECT. And we have the perfect model for that theme right here in class. Stand up Vickie."

All eyes turned to the back of the room where Mandy had pointed. Meek and obedient, Victor rose from his seat and all could see he was wearing panties and a bra.

"Principal Flogger has sent staff a memo about this young freshman," noted Mrs. Baroness, " and I must inform the class, now that I know he's is taking this course, that Vickie has the right to express his sexual development and preference and should be encouraged to do so. Mandy, I believe you have some insight into this case."

"Yes, Ma'am," replied Mandy," I do. Vickie, like many boys his age, is a troubled soul looking to realize and express his inner self while struggling with pubescent angst."

Many in the class, especially the boys, had a hard time understanding Mandy; her hundred dollar words were too pricy from their two-bit brains. She could tell she was losing them, so she put it bluntly:

"Vickie can't figure out if he's coming or going.' Mandy explained. " He's a trans-something and is embarrassed by that, but he also gets off on being embarrassed. That's why he'd be perfect for my theme."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.