Getting Even 3 - the Final Chapter

by NymphWriter

Copyright© 2014 by NymphWriter

Erotic Sex Story: Bella's world is turned upside-down when tragedy strikes and Zane must decide if he wants to be with her, or resume his old "playboy" ways.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   .

Zane stormed into his hotel room. The meeting with his biggest client yet wasn't going well and he was pissed. This was the deal he had to close to finally lock in his promotion he was promised three months earlier, and had been working on for the last year. He had put more energy into earning this promotion since he met Bella and her two children. Though he didn't want to admit it to himself, they were the reason he was working so hard.

Part of the delay for his promotion was due to the bad economy, but part was his own fault. While meeting a client in Nice, France, six months prior, Zane made the horrid discovery that his client's wife, was once one of his former lovers. She recognized him at dinner, and exposed their relationship before realizing he was there to meet with her husband. Zane nearly lost that client and what should have taken a few days or a week at most, took nearly three months.

With closing the deal, he returned to the states, and to Bella, the possible mother of his unborn child. She picked him up at the airport and drove him back to his place. They barely got past the doorway before they took each other into their arms, kissing passionately as they stumbled into the bedroom.

Bella unzipped his pants, freeing his growing member before taking it into her mouth and sucking. Zane moaned softly, weaving his fingers into her hair. It only took a moment for her to deep throat his cock, licking the sides, and sucking and swallowing, driving him nuts. He loved the feel of her mouth on his cock, seconded only by her pussy and ass. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock as he frantically removed his shirt and tie.

Zane wanted to remove her from his cock, but the feeling of her mouth on his cock, her throat surrounding his cockhead, was more than he could resist, and the three months of masturbation made the sensation more than he could resist. He pumped within her mouth until he felt his own orgasm strike and ropes of hot, sticky cum filled his mouth. Bella moaned and swallowed every drop.

"Fuck Bella!" Zane moaned. "That never gets old."

"Thank you," said Bella.

Zane pulled Bella onto his bed and stripped her clothes from her. Her swollen belly rippled as he pushed her legs apart. "May I have your fine ass tonight?"

"If that will please you, then yes."

Zane placed a couple of pillows under Bella's ass and began licking her pussy. Her juices tasted differently because of her pregnancy, but were no less sweet and arousing. The baby within her belly brushed his head as he licked and sucked her clit. He slid his fingers into her pussy, feeling her moist, velvety inner walls. Bella began to pant just moments before her orgasm struck, soaking Zane's face. Zane savored her unique aroma of her as he lapped up her juices.

Bella quickly moved onto her hands and knees, wiggling her ass for Zane. He smiled at the site of her round ass shaking for him. He pulled out the tube of KY Jelly from his bedside table drawer, and set it on top of the table. He rubbed his newly hardened cock outside her pussy lips, coating his cock with her juices, then slid inside her. Bella moaned softly as she felt his cock fill her.

"Fuck me baby!" she moaned.

Zane gripped her hips and pumped. Her felt her velvety folds wrap around his cock, her heat radiated, her moisture coating his cock. Heaven opened up for him. Part of him wanted to tell her he hadn't had sex with a woman since the last time they had been together, but decided to keep that information to himself.

Bella's second orgasm hit, milking his cock. Zane pulled out, coated her anus with the lube, and slid his cock into her ass. He moaned as he felt the tightness surround his member. He knew he wouldn't last long, so he had to make this count. With a few gentle thrusts, he pushed his cock further into her ass until he was fully in.

Bella clawed the sheets below her and growled. Zane thrust hard, gripping her hips, and fucked her ass hard. It wasn't long before he felt the familiar tingling deep within him, his sperm rose up and shot out an into the condom as he and Bella screamed. Their final orgasm was climatic.

Zane pulled out of her ass, and Bella rolled onto her side. "Thank you lover," she purred.

"Thank you," he said, padding off to the bathroom.

He returned condom-free, smiling. "What are you grinning about?" asked Bella.

"I was just thinking, what a beautiful sight you are, lying in my bed."

Bella giggled. "You're sweet. Ohhh!"

"What is it?"

"She kicked me, hard."

Zane sat next to Bella and placed his hands on her belly. He felt the baby move and kick within Bella's body. "She is pretty active."

"I should get dressed and get home. I've got to pick up the kids soon."

"I hope to see you again soon."

"As do I," said Bella, rising from the bed and getting dressed.

Bella left to pick up the children, knowing the pain she felt wasn't the baby kicking as she had told Zane, but the early stages of labor. She knew the risk of having sex so close to her due date, but she didn't care. She was horny as hell and only Zane could satisfy her need. She and the children came home to an empty house, and fixed dinner while watching the clock on her contractions. After dinner, they stopped, but she knew it was only a matter of time before she would deliver her third, and final child.

The next morning, Zane's phone rang with Bella's number. "Hello Bella!"

"Uncle Zane?" said a young boy's voice.

"Tommy?"

"I think Mommy's having her baby now," he said. In the background he heard a woman scream.

"Put Mommy on the phone," ordered Zane.

"Saint Gerard's Hospital!" she screamed as Tommy tried to hand her the phone.

Zane scribbled the name down. "Who's taking you?"

"Tommy!" screamed Bella. "Who are you talking to?"

"Uncle Zane," he said.

"Give me the damn phone!" she snapped.

Tommy started to cry. "I'm sorry Momma," he sobbed.

Zane could hear Bella panting. "I'm sorry too, baby. Now please, give Mommy the phone."

"Bye Uncle Zane," said Tommy.

"Bye Tommy," said Zane.

"Hello?" gasped Bella.

"Are you in labor?" asked Zane.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "My water just broke!"

"How are you getting to the hospital?" he asked.

"My ... oh ... my mother is coming."

"Grandma is here!" shouted Sophie.

"I thought Tommy was calling Grant, not you," she said through gritted teeth.

"Why?"

"I said ... ah ... ouch ... call Daddy."

"Are you all right?" asked Zane.

"I've got the kids loaded sweetie," said a woman's voice in the background. "Let's go hon."

"Are you coming?" asked Bella.

"Yes, I'll meet you there," said Zane.

Bella ended her call as her mother helped her into the van. "Who was that?" her mother asked.

"Uncle Zane," said Tommy.

"Why didn't you call Daddy?" questioned Bella.

"I did," said Tommy. "He didn't answer, so I called Uncle Zane."

"Who is this 'Uncle Zane'?" asked her mother.

"A family friend," said Bella, panting.

Bella's mother shot her a look as Tommy said, "He's helping me with my curve ball."

Bella cried out and the subject was dropped. They drove to the hospital where Bella was quickly rushed to the labor room and Bella's mother took the kids to the waiting room. Bella's mother kept calling Grant, but would only get his voicemail. She was getting frustrated when Zane walked in.

"Uncle Zane!" cried the kids, rushing to hug him.

Zane knelt down and hugged the two. "How's Mommy doing?"

"The doctor said the baby is coming," said Sophie.

Bella's mother cleared her throat. Zane stood up and extended his hand. "Zane Masters."

"Katherine Steele," said Bella's mother, taking Zane's hand. "How is it you know my daughter and my grandchildren?"

"I'm a family friend," said Zane.

"What exactly does that mean?" Katherine asked.

Before Zane could answer, a nurse stepped in and asked, "Is there a Grant or a Zane here?"

"I'm Zane."

"Come with me," said the nurse.

Zane followed her to a room where Bella was lying on her side with her eyes closed. There were tubes and wires all around her, machines beeping, and screens recording information. Zane stepped up and put his hand gently on Bella's head.

"Hello beautiful."

Bella opened her eyes. "Zane! Where's Grant?"

"I don't know. Your mother's got the kids."

"Good. Are they scared?"

"A little."

"Here comes another one!"

Bella hissed and panted as the contraction passed. Zane held her hand and was shocked how strong she was. "What was that?"

"Contraction. She wants out and she wants out now."

"Wait, when you were hurting last night, it was labor pains wasn't it?"

"Unless my water had broke, or they were closer together there was no reason for alarm."

Zane sighed, realizing his sex with Bella may have caused this. "Do you want me to see if Grant is here yet?"

Bella closed her eyes and sighed. "No, but would you anyway?"

"For you, yes."

Zane kissed Bella's forehead then stepped out and walked back to the waiting room. Bella's mother was dialing on her cell phone while the kids were playing on the floor. "Any word from Grant?"

"I called his office but they said he's in a meeting," said Katherine. "I told them his wife is in labor and they admitted he's not in the office. I can't find him anywhere."

"Uncle Zane," said Sophie, "is Mommy all right?"

Zane knelt down and put his arm around her and said, "She will be. How about I stay with Mommy and you stay with Grandma until Daddy arrives. This way Mommy isn't alone."

"Okay," she said, hugging Zane's neck.

Zane kissed her cheek, patted Tommy on the head, and went back to the room.

"Where's Grant?" growled Bella, as he walked in.

"We don't know."

"Bastard!" she hissed.

"Now, now," said Zane, in a soothing tone, "that's no way to talk with our daughter about to arrive."

Bella smiled up at him. "Our daughter?"

Zane kissed her forehead, "Yes Bella, our daughter. And I for one am looking forward to meeting her."

Zane held Bella's hand through each contraction, encouraging her to keep going, to push, and to not give up. Soon, they heard the doctor exclaim, "It's a girl!"

Both Bella and Zane cheered as they lay the tiny, crying form on Bella's stomach.

"She's beautiful," said Zane.

"One more push Mom!" exclaimed the doctor.

Bella gave one final push, then put her hand on the baby's head.

"Cut the cord?" the doctor asked Zane, handing him the scissors.

Zane took a deep breath and looked at Bella who nodded. It took two tries before Zane could successfully cut the entire cord. The nurse took the baby for weight and measurement and Zane told Bella he'd share the good news with Katherine and the kids. He blew a kiss at the baby, then at Bella, and stepped out. He walked into the waiting room where Katherine was sitting on the sofa holding Tommy and Sophie.

"It's a girl!"

"And Bella?" asked Katherine.

"She's fine. Tired, but fine."

Grant burst into the room, exclaiming, "Fucking traffic! What the hell is he doing here?"

"Daddy!" exclaimed the children, rushing up to Grant.

"Where's my wife?" Grant snapped.

"Resting," said Zane. "She just gave birth to a beautiful daughter."

"I fucking missed it!"

"Language Grant!" said Katherine, sternly.

"Why didn't you call me?" he asked.

"I tried to!" snapped Katherine. "I've been calling your cell all damn day. Your office said you were in a meeting, but they didn't know where you were."

Grant pursed his lips, and opened his mouth when a nurse walked in and said, "Mrs. Hamilton has been moved to her room. I'll take you all to see her now."

"Not you buster," said Grant, pointing at Zane.

"Cut the crap Grant," snapped Katherine. "Zane was here for Bella when you couldn't be found."

Sophie reached up and asked, "Would you carry me Uncle Zane?"

"Sure Princess," said Zane, scooping her up into his arm.

Grant shot Zane a dirty look, but said nothing. The nurse lead them down a hallway to a private room where Bella was on a bed, holding the baby. Zane sat Sophie on the bed next to Bella as Tommy climbed up next to her, then took a picture of the four of them. Katherine handed him her phone and had Zane take a picture with her, Grant, Bella and the children.

Then Katherine offered to take a picture with Zane, Bella, and the children. Grant's face went purple, but he said nothing. Bella handed Zane the tiny baby girl, as Sophie climbed onto his lap, and Tommy scooted in next to him. That was the picture that Zane had on his laptop's desktop. Seeing that picture helped Zane remember why he was working so hard. It also made him smile, reminding him of the happiest day of his life.

Zane hadn't seen Bella in over two months, not since the DNA test results had come in and confirmed what he already knew, little Olivia, was his daughter. That didn't stop Grant from signing the birth certificate or telling Zane to get lost every chance he got. Nor did it stop Zane from having a weekly chat with Bella and the kids via Skype.

Bella named the baby Olivia after Zane's mother. He found out later that it was Sophie who suggested the name. Zane fired up his laptop to go over the necessary forms to hopefully close this deal once and for all. He smiled as the pseudo family picture appeared on his screen. While he waited for everything to load, his phone began to vibrate. He saw Carmen was calling.

"Hello Carmen."

"Zane," she said, "Have you talked with Bella lately?"

"We Skype on Saturday so I can see the kids. Why?"

"You need to call her, now."

Zane checked the time, it was early in the day where Bella was at and he knew she was up. "Why?"

"Grant's dead."

Zane froze for a moment. "Say that again?"

"Grant is dead."

"How?"

"Fatal car crash."

"Was Bella with him?"

"No, but his secretary was, and she's dead too."

"Fuck!" hissed Zane. He knew that meant Grant was cheating on Bella again. "When did this happen?"

"Two nights ago. It was all over the local news. A huge pile-up on the interstate that killed four people and injured over a dozen. A big-rig jack-knifed on an icy patch of the highway and the rest, as they say, is history. At least it looks like it wasn't Grant's fault."

"How's Bella handling it?"

"Honestly Zane, she's not. I'd swear she's numb. She hasn't shed a tear, which normally I'd say is fine as Grant wasn't worth her tears, but that's not Bella."

"Do you know when his service is?"

"Not yet. The coroner has yet to release his body. Once that happens, then Bella can get the ball rolling. Do you want me to call you when I know?"

"Please. And Carmen."

"Yeah."

"Thanks."

"No problem. Bye."

Zane ended his call as the forms appeared on his screen. He minimized the screen and dialed Bella's number. After two rings he heard, "Hello?"

"Bella, it's Zane."

"Hello Zane," she said. Her voice was flat and emotionless.

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"About Grant."

"Oh, yes, that. Unfortunately yes, that is very much true."

"Are you all right?"

"Me? I'm fine." Zane could tell by her tone she was anything but fine.

"How are the kids?"

"Tommy and Sophie are devastated. Olivia, luckily she's clueless. Did I tell you she's starting to sleep for longer than two hours? We had six amazing hours of sleep last night."

"That's wonderful Bella."

"I told Grant she'd stop crying in the night soon enough, but that bastard still moved into the guest bedroom."

Zane bit his lip. He knew she hadn't full accepted the reality of Grant's death. Much of what she was saying was what she had shared with him during their last Skype call. "She's becoming a big girl now, isn't she?"

"She misses you Zane. The kids miss you, and I miss you. When are you coming home?"

"Soon I hope."

"Good. Shit! I need to go. My mother-in-law is here. Skype on Saturday?"

"I won't miss it, bye Bella."

"Goodbye Zane."

He ended the call and knew she wasn't fine. He also knew what he had to do. He opened up the paperwork, and got the ball rolling.

~~~

Bella nursed Olivia as Amanda Hamilton paced around the room. "Why hasn't the coroner released his body yet?" asked Amanda.

"I don't know," said Bella, flatly.

"Where are the other two?"

"School."

"School?"

"Yes, school. There is nothing they can do right now, and having them miss too much school will hurt them later. Besides, their school is having a book fair this week. The kids are going to make a wish list today and later this week we'll go to family night were I'll buy them both some new books."

"But their father died!"

"I know, they know, and the school knows. I spoke with the school's counselor and she feels having them in school living life as normal will help them cope. They'll miss enough with the funeral service and such. Besides, they have been looking forward to this book fair for a month now and I'd hate for them to miss it."

"I don't understand you Bella," snapped Amanda. "Grant died in that horrid crash and you act like nothing's changed."

Bella set Olivia on her shoulder, burped her, then put her in the swing and turned it on. Olivia cooed and watched the two women move around. "How should I act Amanda? Should I be hysterical? Stop taking care of my daughter? Ignore my children? Mope around the house?"

"I'm not saying that Bella."

"Stop acting like Grant was a perfect husband. He wasn't. You want to know the truth, I was about to file for divorce."

"What?"

"Oh come on Amanda, don't-" the phone interrupted Bella's sentence, keeping her from telling her mother-in-law the truth about Grant and his affairs.

It was the coroner's office. Grant's body would be released to the funeral home the following day so plans for Grant's funeral could be made. Bella's fight with Amanda was quickly forgotten as phone calls and arrangements were made.

~~~

Bella stood in her bedroom, staring aimlessly into her closet. On one side hung her clothes, on the other were Grant's suits. She knew in a few days she'd need to gather them up and send them to a thrift store or homeless shelter, but now, she needed to get dressed. Olivia played with her toes in the crib just outside the closet, and the soft sounds of her cooing and giggling made Bella smile.

"Bella?" came her mother's voice from behind her.

"Yeah Mom," she said, without turning around.

"Did you fill some bottles should you not be able to nurse later?"

"They're in the fridge. I've been prepping them for the last couple of days."

"Do you need some help?"

"With what?" asked Bella, her voice was distant, sounding almost lost.

Katherine walked up behind her daughter, placed her hand gently on her shoulder, and said, "It will get easier."

"I know."

Katherine reached over and grabbed a simple black dress. "This would be nice. It always looks good on you and you'll still be able to nurse Olivia."

"Okay," said Bella, taking the dress. "Thanks Mom."

Bella stepped out and set the dress on her bed as Katherine said, "Tommy and Sophie are dressed and ready. They are sitting downstairs with Amanda and Thomas."

"They're here?"

"They just arrived. In fact, they were wondering where Olivia was."

"She's here with me. In fact, would you mind getting her dressed for me Mom?"

"Not in the least," said Katherine, picking up Olivia. "Oh my, you're getting so big now aren't you?"

Bella smiled as she got dressed. "She's been such a good girl. She slept almost six hours last night before needing to eat again."

"Oh! But she needs to be changed before she gets dressed."

"What? Didn't I just change you little one? I swear, you're just like your father."

Katherine glared at Bella, then asked, "Is she now?"

"Want me to change her, Mother?" asked Bella, her voice flat and emotionless.

"No, I got it. You get ready."

Bella dressed as Katherine changed Olivia's diaper and dressed the little girl in the dark green dress and matching tights. Once dressed, Bella took Olivia into her arms and the two women walked downstairs. Thomas and Amanda were sitting on the sofa with Tommy and Sophie. Thomas was wearing a dark suit, Amanda a black dress. Little Tommy was wearing a suit and Sophie was wearing a navy blue dress and white tights.

"There's my other granddaughter," exclaimed Amanda, who rushed over and took Olivia into her arms.

"Momma," said Sophie.

Bella knelt down and said, "Yes baby."

"Why did Daddy die?"

Bella shook her head and sighed. "I don't know sweetie. I guess God needed him in heaven."

"But I need him here," she whined.

Bella set her hand on Sophie's chest. "He's right here, in your heart baby. He'll always be there. No matter what."

Tears rolled down Sophie's cheeks. "Really Momma?"

"Really baby."

Bella hugged Sophie tightly and kissed cheek. Then she extended her arm and gestured for Tommy to join them. He rushed into his mother's arm as she said, "And Daddy's in your heart too, son. You know that right?"

"Yeah, I know that," he said softly.

"Come on you two, the limo should be here shortly to take us to the church."

"It's already here," said Thomas. "It arrived just before you came downstairs. The driver and I put the car seats in so it would be one less thing you'd need to worry about."

"Okay then, let's do this, shall we."

Bella stood up, took her children's hands, and walked out of the house with her head held high. Olivia and Sophie's car seats placed on the side seats the limo, and once everyone was seated, they headed for the church in silence. Even Olivia was quiet as they rode along.

They arrived at the church, just behind the hearse carrying Grant's body. Four of Grant's coworkers were waiting by the curb, to be the pall-bearers for the day's services. When Bella and family stepped out of the limo, they all quietly greeted her. She acknowledged them, then quickly darted into the church as Olivia began to fuss.

Once the casket was placed, more guests and mourners arrived. Bella sat in what would normally be the bridal room, nursing Olivia. Amanda and Thomas kept Sophie and Tommy occupied, greeting guests as they arrived. One by one, the church where Bella and Grant were married, filled with mourners and friends. Some asked about Bella's whereabouts, others expressed their condolences to Grant's parents.

Grant's sister, Marlee, arrived exclaiming, "Mother! Father! Where's Bella?"

"Feeding Olivia," said Amanda.

"Oh right," said Marlee, "she and Grant had a baby not too long ago. But why did they name her Olivia?"

"That was my idea," said Sophie, proudly.

"Oh, hello Sophie," said Marlee, surprised. "I didn't see you there. Where's your brother?"

Sophie pointed, "Over there."

"Ah yes, the spitting image of his father."

"Uncle Zane!" cried Sophie, running toward a tall man in a black suit, entering the church.

Zane quickly knelt down and took the small girl into his arms. "Hello princess. How are you today?"

Tommy darted over after Sophie. "Hi Uncle Zane."

"Hello Tommy," said Zane reaching out and taking the boy into his arm.

Marlee, Amanda, and Thomas walked over. "Hello," said Thomas. "And whom might you be?"

Zane released the children, stood up, extended his hand, and said, "Zane Masters. I'm a friend of Grant and Bella's. Well, I was anyway."

"A friend huh?" questioned Marlee.

"And you might be?" asked Zane, his hand still extended.

Thomas took Zane's hand and said, "Thomas Hamilton, this is my wife Amanda, and our daughter Marlee."

The two men shook hands and Zane instantly could tell, Grant was very much like his father: forceful, strong, and a real alpha-male. "I do wish we were meeting under better circumstances," said Zane.

"Zane?"

Everyone turned to see Bella holding Olivia, with Katherine standing beside her. It was clear to all that Zane's presence was a surprise to Bella.

"Hello Bella," said Zane.

"What ... how ... when ... when did you get back?" she asked.

"Last night. Carmen called me and told me when the funeral was."

"Oh," said Bella, her voice was flat, "that was nice of her."

Olivia squirmed in Bella's arms. "She's gotten so big," said Zane.

"Yeah, she slept six hours. I knew she'd sleep past two after a while."

"Bella!" exclaimed a woman behind Zane.

Carmen and Miguel stepped up, passing Zane and hugging Bella. "Hello," Bella said.

Carmen turned and smiled. "Zane! Oh I'm so happy were able to make it."

"Hello Carmen. Miguel," said Zane.

"Zane," said Miguel.

The two men shook hands as Carmen said, "She's getting so big."

"Yeah, she slept six hours. I told Grant she'd sleep past two after a while."

Carmen rubbed Bella's arm, then said, "We're going to find a seat. We'll talk later. Maybe next week we can meet for sushi."

Bella smiled weakly. "Sure. That sounds nice."

"Great. Miguel, shall we."

"I think I will follow Carmen's lead and find a seat myself. I'll see you all later," said Zane, excusing himself from the group.

"Uncle Zane?" questioned Marlee.

"What are you getting at?" asked Bella.

"You're an only child and I'm Grant's only sister."

"Zane is a family friend," Bella said, coldly. "Why do you care?"

Before Marlee could answer, the minister stepped up and said they were ready to start. Bella handed Olivia off to her mother, took Tommy's and Sophia's hands, and with her head held high, walked down the aisle she had gone down when she married Grant, and took her seat in the front of the church. She could hear the whispers of the crowd, but ignored them.

The service was touching. Friends and coworkers of Grant spoke about what a great friend and family man he was. There was a brief slide show presentation showing Grant's life from birth, to his marriage to Bella, and ending with the family picture Zane took the day Olivia was born.

After the service in the church, there was a graveside ceremony where Grant's coffin would be laid to rest. Bella nursed Olivia during this, remaining stoic the entire time. Tommy and Sophia cried as they watched their father's coffin lowered into the ground. Some guests whispered about her not crying, wondering if she was all right. Zane watched in silence, debating what he should do next.

A reception was held at Bella's home. People shared stories about Grant, or Grant and Bella. Bella was in her hostess mode, making sure no one's glasses were empty, and that they had something to eat. Zane was intercepted by Tommy and Sophie, so he sat with them, playing a game to keep them entertained when Marlee walked up.

"So, explain to me how you knew my brother."

"Grant was your brother," said Zane, "then I'm sorry for your loss."

"You didn't answer my question."

"We had some common business associates."

"Is that the story you're going with?"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, never mind," she said. "I see you're playing with the kids."

"I thought this would help."

"Help who?"

"Bella. Tommy. Sophie."

"What about you?"

"What about me? I didn't lose a spouse or father recently."

"Do you have any kids?"

"It's your turn Uncle Zane," said Tommy.

"Is it?" questioned Zane. "Are you sure?"

Sophie giggled. "Yes, Uncle Zane."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, it's my turn and I'm getting my butt kicked here."

Marlee watched Zane and the children play for a bit, then wandered off. Zane knew she was fishing and could be a problem later, but he choose to focus on the children. Their laughter was an odd contrast, but a necessary sound at such a somber event. It allowed others to share happy stories about Grant, which opened the gate for others to laugh as well.

Bella was taking a rare break in the kitchen, nursing Olivia when Carmen found her. "Hey girl," said Carmen.

"Hi."

"Lunch time?" asked Carmen, pointing at Olivia.

"She hasn't napped with all the commotion, so I'm hoping this feeding will put her to sleep. She's getting so fussy."

"She does seem a bit overwhelmed."

"My mother said she's over stimulated. I hate to admit it, but I think she's right."

Carmen chuckled. "Ouch, admitting your mother is right. No woman ever wants to do that."

Bella laughed. "I know, right."

"How are you doing?"

Bella looked up at Carmen. "How am I doing?"

"Yeah. I hear everyone asking you about Olivia, Tommy, or Sophie, but I don't know if anyone has asked how you were doing."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.