Daddy Avenges His Daughter
Chapter 7: Confession

Copyright© 2014 by Arthur Dent

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Confession - Daddy catches his sexy 22-year-old housekeeper ravishing his tied-up 14-year-old daughter with a huge vibrator. Disgracefully, he ravishes the housekeeper. His daughter and her friends decide it must be okay to rape him, then. The housekeeper ravishes Mummy. Family Values go right out of the window.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex  

The next day was a Saturday, and with no work to go to, and no school either of course, we all set about dealing with Becky.

The living room had become our HQ for sex, with plenty of space and two big sofas and two armchairs, and the only windows looking onto our private garden. We took Becky through there, stripped off our clothes, and fucked her all morning. I fucked her with my big eight-inch cock and the girls fucked her with the vibrators, massaged her with the baby oil and molested her to keep her aroused.

From time to time we dressed her in various sexy outfits - schoolgirl hockey skirt, chiffon blouse as a skirt and so on - to evoke echoes of young girls, then fucked her in them, stripped her, fucked her some more, and generally played sex games with her. By mid-afternoon even her strong super-fit body was tired out, after hours of continuous sex with a lot of big orgasms.

Sally took the lead with the grilling, as she had yesterday. She’d become more dominant since this all started, I’d noticed.

“So Becks,” she’d changed to a therapist’s kindly tone, “tell us how it started. Who was the first girl you raped?”

Becky glared tiredly at her, saying nothing.

“Alright,” Sally tried again, “what about the first girl you had sex with?”

More silence.

“We can keep going,” Sally threatened in the deceptively kindly voice, “there are five of us and Roger on his own can give you a lot more fucking, he’s only cum twice and believe you me he can do plenty more than that.”

“Can I do her next?” Vonnie, fourteen or not, had been getting a bit dominant like her mother recently.

“It’s my turn,” the feisty Sue was competing for Becky’s sexy body as well.

Becky sighed. “Oh all right,” she seemed resigned suddenly, “it was four years ago.”

I settled back, feeling a long story coming.

“I don’t know why, I just went to the shopping centre, and there was this girl, she looked about fifteen. Fourteen perhaps, I never found out exactly. She was walking around on her own, looking in the shop windows, killing time, and I just started following her.

“She was quite small, about five feet two or so, blonde, and very lightly built. I suppose I knew I’d be able to overpower her easily. She was very cute and sexy without knowing it, like she’d never done any sex but when she did it would really hit her.

“She had these great eyes, big and very light green, and she was wearing short shorts and a short t-shirt. You could see her tummy. It was really a sexy outfit, only a complete innocent wouldn’t even realise what she looked like. But she seemed to think she was dressed like a boy or something.

“Cos she had nice tits and hips and everything, a bit of a waist, great legs ... she wasn’t a child any more. But she seemed to feel like a child, was the impression she gave. Like she really didn’t realise how guys were looking at her.

“Anyway she went into the opticians and started looking at the sunglasses, so I went in and stood opposite her at the stand she was at, and pretended to be looking myself.

“I tried on a pair of mirror sunglasses so I could look at her and she wouldn’t know. She had these nice legs and a flat tummy, pert little tits in a bra, she was just so ... lovely. So sweet. Little pointy nose, full lower lip, dimples, a few freckles, her eyebrows all full, young and not plucked at all, and huge eyelashes. No makeup or anything. Straight blonde hair with a centre parting, just onto her shoulders, it was like even her hair was so innocent.

“I dunno, I just wanted her. She was so fresh and pure. My pussy was wet with being near her. I had to make her cum. Strip her and fuck her and make her cum and cum. I wanted to feel her writhing about and watch her pretty face as she got sexed up and came, for her first time.

“So when she tried on some shades I took mine off and looked over and smiled and said they looked nice. And she smiled back. She was a sweet girl you know and friendly, so I went another step and said it was a shame to hide her eyes though as they were so pretty.

“She blushed but kept smiling at me so then I knew I was in with a chance. Well I have a nice smile don’t I even though I’m such a bitch. I went round and reached for her sunglasses and she let me take them off. I said something like “that’s better, you’re so pretty you really should let everyone see,” or something, and she was flattered, she hadn’t got a lot of confidence you know, so I knew I was in.

“It’s funny isn’t it, you’d think someone as sweet and pretty as that would have loads of friends and be all confident but it doesn’t always work like that.

“Anyway I touched her arm and said did she want to come and look round the shops for a bit and she said yes, so we did. Then I basically chatted her up, you know, and found out she was waiting for her parents but they wouldn’t be too bothered they’d just phone if she wasn’t there, so I got us to the end of the mall and said did she want to listen to some music in my car and she said yes.

“She was a bit lonely I suppose. So we got in my car and I put some music on then I moved it across the car park to the far end where it was empty and nobody around, with it being the middle of the week. It was an old SUV with dark windows and I parked it facing a load of bushes, with no-one having any reason to go past and look in, so at that point she was mine.

“I knew she wasn’t going to just let me fuck her so I’d decided I was going to take her. I flipped the door lock switch and they all clunked and she started looking a bit nervous.

“Then I reclined my seat, all the way, so it was almost flat, and tried to get her to do hers as well but she wouldn’t. Even she’d realised what was going on by then. She tried the door handle to get out but it wouldn’t work at the first pull, with the locking, and she didn’t know to try again.

“So I leaned over her and reclined her seat, got on top of her, you know, and pulled the lever, and it went back. She wasn’t screaming, I dunno, she was just a quiet person I think, so she struggled but only a bit, and she didn’t yell or try to poke me in the eye or anything,

“I grabbed her wrists and pulled them back over her head and got the rear seatbelt and tied them into it. All I could think of was getting her off. She looked fabulous with her tee raised up so all her tummy was bare, and then just the little shorts. She was just, you know, ready for me to do her, I mean resigned to it. And so pretty.”

Becky stopped.

The rest of us were agog, waiting. It was so wrong but my cock was tingling. In the hiatus Sue and Vonnie moved together and started fingering each other’s pussies. Sally was starting to play with herself, and Jilly leaned onto me and and stroked my cock. I put my arm round and stroked her tit, and we sat there on the sofa, looking at Becky on the floor. I grabbed Jilly’s hand to stop her before I came, and then she just held it lightly, which was alright: a great feeling that wasn’t going to make me cum just yet.

“Go on,” Vonnie was impatient, “what did you do then?”

Becky looked at us all, and carried on. At the back of my mind was the thought that she could have told the story in a less arousing way, really. I didn’t think Sally had actually asked for all this detail.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.