Daddy Avenges His Daughter
Chapter 5: Our Sex Slave

Copyright© 2014 by Arthur Dent

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Our Sex Slave - Daddy catches his sexy 22-year-old housekeeper ravishing his tied-up 14-year-old daughter with a huge vibrator. Disgracefully, he ravishes the housekeeper. His daughter and her friends decide it must be okay to rape him, then. The housekeeper ravishes Mummy. Family Values go right out of the window.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex  

Jilly came back in from the kitchen holding a cloth. “Did you want to try this Roger?” she asked, “it’s damp.” She’s a sensitive, kind person I realised. I reached for the cloth but she pulled it back. “Can I do it?” she asked.

So when Sally and Becky came in from the kitchen they found Vonnie and Sue kissing on one sofa, their bare legs intertwined, and me sitting slumped on the other sofa with my robe open and Jilly just applying the cool, damp cloth to my balls. I knew what was coming but still I jumped when it made contact.

Jilly had opened out the cloth onto her hand and then lightly closed her hand to cup my balls with the cool sensation. My cock shot up as though the afternoon’s array of fucks had never happened.

There was a slight gasp through the room as the girls surveyed its size and bulging head. Jilly looked round nervously in case she was going to be usurped, but Sally reassured her: “Don’t worry Jilly, that’s yours sweetie, enjoy! But first, everyone, we should just make a start thinking about Becky.”

Becky was standing passively next to Sally in front of the fireplace, looking sullen. Sally started undoing Becky’s jeans. Becky made to grab them but had her hands firmly smacked.

“Have you done any fashion or clothing design at school?” Sally was looking at the girls, “I know you’ve done some haven’t you sweetie?’

“Yes we did some last term,” replied Yvonne, “fabrics and colours and things, and how to sew shapes, with darts and everything.”

“So did we,” said Sue, who was at a different school, with Jilly.

“Alright, good,” continued Sally, “we have to do some clothes for Becky now, so that she’s nice and sexy for us and so that there’s not a lot of endless undressing when we want to molest or fuck her.” Her smile almost turned into a girlie giggle.

“So we should look at her body, the shape of it, and think what clothes will suit her best. Everyone’s different, and clothes can reveal some bits, hide others, and hang in different ways.” As she was saying this she’d been pulling down Becky’s jeans to reveal the long, firmly muscled legs. She pulled off the trainers and socks, leaving Becky in small white panties and her T-shirt.

My cock throbbed even more.

Sally lifted Becky’s hands over her head and pulled off her T-shirt. We all gazed at her incredible body in bra and panties – the fair slightly tanned skin, slender neck, broad, straight shoulders, short back with the amazing taper down to her small waist, then the flare out to her nice wide pelvis. It was super athletic, muscular without being at all beefy, and super feminine.

Sally unclipped Becky’s bra and pulled it off, exposing her high, pert tits; not quite as fabulous as the one I was lightly stroking, but very nice. The little panties came down last, with teasing slowness, revealing her prominent mons and thin, dark-blonde bush. There were no tan lines, the glowing skin was sheer and perfect.

Sally turned her round slowly so we could appreciate her firm, smooth ass and the feminine shape of her back. I loved the way her frame was quite shallow, front-to-back, it gave her a delicacy to go with her athleticism.

Jilly was ogling Becky as intently as anyone. “She’s sexy, isn’t she?” I whispered in her ear. Jilly nodded, not taking her eyes off Becky and still lightly cradling my balls with the cooling damp cloth.

“So, where shall we start?” Sally was mistress of ceremonies, “we can dress her with existing clothes, or alter clothes, or make new. Let’s have some ideas, then tomorrow Becky can do the sewing.”

“We should hang something from those shoulders,” I offered.

“Something short, so we can see her tummy,” Sue was into it.

“Or see-through,” Yvonne chimed in.

“I’ve got a big chiffon scarf,” said Sally, “we could start with that? Make something simple with the fabric, a cape? Then something for lower down...”

“I’ve got my wrap-around hockey skirt,” Vonnie offered, “she’s a bit wider than me but it adjusts, and it’s nice and short.”

Becky was looking more and more angry with being treated like a doll. “Why don’t you fucking ask me?” she spat, “I’m the one who’s been dressing me for the last twenty fucking years.”

“Now Becky,” Sally was severe, “I’ve told you about swearing. Wait here and don’t move.”

Sally disappeared upstairs and Becky stood where she was, naked and glaring at everyone. We all ogled her shamelessly, fondling each other as we did so: Jilly and I, Vonnie and Sue. It was all very, very sexy I thought. This sex slave concept had a lot going for it already.

Jilly was moving gradually onto me, looking partly across me at Becky, starting to straddle one of my legs. “Are your balls cool enough now?” she asked.

“Yes sweetie, thank you,” I answered automatically, before I realised what I’d called her. Well she was so lovable. She nudged me and I shifted obediently to lie along the sofa on my back, so she could climb onto me. She pulled off her T-shirt, looking hopefully for my reaction to her tits, which are surprisingly developed for a fourteen-year-old.

I smiled at her and reached up to stroke and fondle them. They’re a C-cup size, attached over a large area of her chest, so they didn’t sag but just had enough volume for the upper surface to curve slightly down, to her large, dark-pink nipples. They were firm but soft, and very sensitive. She gasped with pleasure as I ran my fingertips over them and gave them little squeezes.

I could feel the damp cloth against my ass-cheek where it had fallen. I took it and spread it over my hand, then lightly brushed it over Jilly’s tits and gave each one a slight squeeze. She took a huge, enraptured breath. “Oh GOD,” she groaned.

I stroked the cloth down her back, feeling her reaction. Over her tight ass. She’s so slender; nearly as tall as me at about five feet seven, yet so light. I kissed her on the lips, then on the side of her neck. Every touch thrilled her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.