Daddy Avenges His Daughter - Cover

Daddy Avenges His Daughter

Copyright© 2014 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 4: Family Values

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Family Values - Daddy catches his sexy 22-year-old housekeeper ravishing his tied-up 14-year-old daughter with a huge vibrator. Disgracefully, he ravishes the housekeeper. His daughter and her friends decide it must be okay to rape him, then. The housekeeper ravishes Mummy. Family Values go right out of the window.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex  

“Vonnie,” I said when I’d recovered a bit, “what about Mummy? You have to untie me.”

“You think I should break the deal?” Yvonne was challenging me again, “I gave Becky my word.”

“Yes of course I do, sweetie, it’s not a normal situation is it, what do you think Becky’s doing to her?”

“Well she’s grown-up isn’t she, it’s not like me. A few more orgasms won’t hurt her will they?”

“Darling you know it’s all different if it’s forced. You understand that don’t you? Why have you done it anyway, got me tied up and handed your mother over to Becky?”

“I wanted you Daddy, and you were going to argue about it ... I don’t see why I shouldn’t have some, if Becky can.”

Just then the key turned in the lock. We all looked at the door.

It opened and Becky walked in, leading Sally by a leash and collar. It was our dog’s collar and lead, from the hall, and the collar was buckled round Sally’s neck. They were naked. They both looked tired, but Becky was triumphant while Sally looked forlorn. Slender and vulnerable; her hands were tied behind her back. I strained at my ropes, but apart from a creak I made no impression.

I stared at my wife’s beautiful face, trying to see how bad things were for her. She smiled tiredly at me.

Becky looked at me, cock still embedded in my daughter’s underage friend and with my daughter and her other friend looking freshly fucked on either side. “See, Sally? Is that freshly fucked jailbait or not? You lose the bet, I’m afraid.” She turned and led Sally out, locking the door behind them. Too late I realised I hadn’t said a word.

Clearly Sally had bet that I wouldn’t fuck Vonnie and the girls, and I had. What were the stakes? What had I cost her, with my incurably hypersensitive cock?

“Now look,” I turned back to try and lay down the law to Yvonne, but she was lying down already with her legs apart, and Sue, who’d hopped off and gone round to the end of the bed, had her face buried in her pussy. My daughter grinned at me. “It was your idea,” she gasped, “to try girls, so we did. And it’s great!”

“That’s no excuse,” I said.

“MMmmm, I’m just baaaad,” she smirked, writhing.

Jilly lay on me, still savouring the feel of my soft cock in her pussy, breathing satisfied sighs in my ear, with her tits squashed on my chest and her hair draped over my neck. I could only lie there too, until somebody decided to set me free.

In a few minutes Vonnie was cumming, again, and they swapped. Now Sue’s thighs were wide open and it was Vonnie’s supercute face between them.

I watched the sexy girl writhe and gasp next to me, as she was eaten out by another beautiful girl – my own little Vonnie. My incorrigible cock thought it was great, anyway: it was absurd but after however many fucks that afternoon - seven was it? - it was coming to life again, propelled by the unreal sexuality of it all.

Yvonne’s long hair flowed over Sue’s thighs – rather delicious, meaty thighs – and her head moved around as she shifted her attention from one bit of unseen teenie genitalia to another. My imagination was going wild.

Sue’s delicious brown body squirmed about, her tits looking flushed and her nipples sticking up with arousal. I gazed, hypnotised, at her beautiful face, framed in her soft, frizzy hair. I wished I could bury my nose in that hair, run my fingers through it and sniff in her ear...

Jilly was free, it suddenly dawned on me, and Yvonne was, er, busy.

“Jilly,” I whispered urgently, “untie me.”

“I mustn’t,” she whispered back, “sorry. But there’s something...”

Not another teenage moral dilemma, I groaned to myself. Before I could muster an argument Jilly had got off me, slid fluidly down a bit, and sucked my cockhead into her mouth, taking away my reason once more.

Jilly seemed inexperienced but not entirely clueless with cocksucking. I guessed she’d watched videos but not actually done it before. Anyway she kept her teeth out of the way, that was the main thing, and just the idea of it was arousing enough: the willowy fourteen-year-old with my parent-aged cock buried in her pretty, innocent-looking face. But as well as that idea there were the sensations of her warm, wet mouth and her vigorous tongue on my cockhead, and her girlie, sensitive hand lightly caressing my balls.

And she didn’t persevere with it for long in any case. After a minute, with my cock at full size and almost full hardness, she climbed back onto me and started lining up her pussy.

“What’s your name?” she asked.

“Roger,” I had to smile.

“Roger me,” she joked as she slid her pussy onto my cock, even more easily than last time. God. All these teens were getting so cocky. She felt fantastic, anyway, her pussy tight and slippery like some kind of magic glove. Her face was lovely, with warm brown eyes, strong eyebrows and thick, straight brown hair about a foot down her back. I wished I could stroke her.

I heard Sue starting to cum next to me, and vaguely watched as she bucked Yvonne’s head around. Then Jilly started to fuck me and my concentration drifted away. I was just aware of Vonnie and Sue shuffling round and starting a sixty-nine, with Sue on top and her pussy with Vonnie’s face in it right next to me.

I lay there, bound and helpless, while Jilly fucked me steadily, in no rush. She was savouring the sensations, experimenting a bit with her movements, flexing her lithe, supple back to move her pelvis around and try different angles with my cock. From time to time she stopped the pumping and just rubbed her clit around on me. Her face was a picture of youthful happiness, smiling at me.

After a while – I had no idea how long – her movements changed and became more rhythmical and straightforward. She started to bang down each time, speeding up. In reflex I started arching up to add my thrusts and increase the speed.

I gawped hazily at her lovely slender body, her tantalising tits and supple skin, as she humped up and down and gasped louder and louder, while she pursued ecstasy once more. Another half-minute of rising joy and we exploded, my cock pumping yet again into her tight teen pussy, pulsating once, twice, half a dozen times, and then I sagged back, and she sagged beautifully on top of me, warm and twitching.

“Do you want me to untie you, Daddy?” Yvonne was smiling at me; still this new confident sexpot person.

“Yes sweetie I certainly do,” I answered.

“Well alright, but there are conditions,” she was grinning, and so was Sue who was now underneath her, stroking her affectionately.

“Oh yes?” I groaned. I was going to concede, I knew. I was exhausted, defeated, fucked into submission.

“You have to fuck us whenever we want,” Vonnie informed me. “No arguing or anything, your huge raping cock belongs to us, OK?’

I felt I had to put up some resistance after all: I couldn’t become the plaything of three fourteen-year-old girls, surely? “Now Vonnie...”

I stopped, hearing the key turning in the lock on the door. The door opened again. Sally led Becky back into the room. Becky with her hands tied and the collar round HER neck!

Sally’s face was smeared all over with glistening, half-dried liquid and I realised she must have been eating Becky’s pussy. Becky looked furious. Sally, my beautiful Sally, was looking like I’d never seen her: still tired, but naughty. And victorious.

“She tied my hands in front so I could eat her properly - that was the bet,” she grinned, “so I gave her my best pussy-eating, twice; she came really hard, then she dozed off. Apparently she’d had some orgasms already. So I undid the knot with my teeth!”

She surveyed the room, taking in the girls” confident, smiling faces and my no doubt fucked-out appearance. “Well it looks like you got the girls over it all, anyway.”

“So she told you then?” I asked her. I was referring to Becky, and her ravishing our daughter Yvonne and her two young friends.

Sally was holding Becky by our dog’s collar and lead, and looking incredibly cool about it all, considering I was tied to the bed with a freshly fucked fourteen-year-old lying on me - a slight change since Sally’s earlier visit to Becky’s bedsit, when it had been our daughter. Sally didn’t seem bothered though.

“Yes she told me,” Sally wasn’t as angry as I’d expected about being overpowered and fucked by Becky, either. “She said she’s sorry. She wasn’t too sorry to tie me up and fuck me with a huge vibrator though, so I can’t say I completely believe her.” She smirked mockingly at Becky and gave the lead a slight jerk.

“Mummy, these are my friends Sue and Jilly,” Yvonne was introducing them. At least her manners were still good I thought.

“Hello girls,” Sally smiled at them, “I hope you’re having a nice time.” Was she mocking me too? How was she so confident and in control? Perhaps I was getting a bit paranoid.

“Don’t worry Rog,” she said to me, “I haven’t exactly been faithful either.”

My wife had been unfaithful? Well I supposed that at least ruled out the paranoia diagnosis. “How do you mean Sal?” I jerked my hands and feet around and she moved to untie one wrist. I couldn’t help noticing it brought her trim little bush quite close to Jilly’s pretty face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.