Daddy Avenges His Daughter - Cover

Daddy Avenges His Daughter

Copyright© 2014 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 3: Victim Vengeance

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Victim Vengeance - Daddy catches his sexy 22-year-old housekeeper ravishing his tied-up 14-year-old daughter with a huge vibrator. Disgracefully, he ravishes the housekeeper. His daughter and her friends decide it must be okay to rape him, then. The housekeeper ravishes Mummy. Family Values go right out of the window.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex  

I drove round with Yvonne to collect Jilly and Sue. They looked different with their clothes on, I grinned to myself. But they were happy and smiling, with no outward sign of being traumatised or anything. Still, I was going to make sure.

They were lovely anyway, innocently pretty and sexy and nice to be with. Yvonne was happy and laughing with them; you’d never have guessed what had been going on. Evidently it was only at home that the effort of acting or blocking out the forced sex became too much to keep up.

We got home and all went into the kitchen, starting with a drink.

“Girls,” I addressed Jily and Sue seriously, playing up the adult role, “your aerobics instructor, Becky, our housekeeper here, abused Yvonne as well as you, we know all about it, and we’re going to address that.” The smiles vanished.

“We found the videos she made of you, when she attacked you. I’ve deleted them from her laptop so you don’t have to worry any more; nobody will ever see them and she can’t use them against you. She attacked Yvonne as well, and we’ve been dealing with what that means.” Jilly and Sue started to look a bit less anxious as they took in the news.

“Now I want to make sure you don’t have any bad effects from being attacked. Even if you feel okay now, it’s the kind of thing that can come back and haunt you in the future. I want you to hear from Becky that it was her fault, her weakness not yours, and I want you to exert some power over her, like she did to you, so that you completely get past any feeling of being her victims. OK?”

The girls nodded.

“We’re going to do that by making her your victim for a bit. I’ll be here to look after you, and I’ll always be here, whenever you need anybody, today, next month, next year or whenever, OK?” The girls nodded again, wide-eyed.

“Alright. One thing is: what we’re going to do has to be between the four of us, no-one else. It’s not something you can tell anyone about, ever, okay?”

They nodded some more. “This way,” I indicated, and led the way to Becky’s bedsit.

I unlocked the door and we went in. Jilly and Sue gasped as they saw Becky naked and tied to the bed; but with me in front and Yvonne behind they came all the way in and I closed the door behind them. Becky glared at us but didn’t say anything.

“Could you get the vibrator, Vonnie?” I asked, and she went to the bedside table and opened a drawer.

“Okay,” I said to all the girls, “so get on the bed next to her, and you can each fuck her with it. Make her orgasm, so she’s really under your control.”

“You fucking raping bastard,” Becky started up. “this isn’t going to work.”

“You’re going to cum for us Becky,” I said calmly. “The girls are going to be the opposite of the victims you tried to make them. In the context, that means you get fucked. And then you’re going to stay fucked.”

From the far side Vonnie was getting on the bed, holding a big black ribbed vibrator. She knelt down next to Becky and stroked a slender finger up her thigh. She grinned at me, confident suddenly: “She taught me everything I know,” she joked.

Jilly and Sue clambered onto the bed, on my side. My erection half returned with the sight of the three teens in their short skirts and tees surrounding the spreadeagle, naked blonde, though fortunately the teens’ attention was fully focussed on their victim. Becky’s muscles stood out on her arms and abdomen as she strained to escape, but the pink bondage ropes held her fast.

Vonnie made a grinning performance of lubricating the fat vibe with Becky’s own juice, rotating it over her labia, then turning it on and easing it in. Her friends watched spellbound as the ribs disappeared one by one, then reappeared, disappeared again, reappeared, and began a steady pistoning in and out of the glistening pussy.

Becky gasped and groaned. Vonnie added her fingers to Becky’s clit, and their bound blonde writhed in response.

But minutes went by with no orgasm, and gradually I realised she’d plateaued. Of course she’d been fucked three times today.

“She’s not cumming Daddy,” Vonnie complained, after about ten minutes.

“How do we make her?” Sue asked.

“You don’t,” snapped Becky.

“Keep going,” I suggested. “Let Sue and Jilly have a try. Work it differently.”

So they did. Sue and then Jilly took up position by Becky’s thigh and thrust the big, buzzing vibrator in and out, swirled it round, and rubbed and fondled with their fingers. But nothing quite took Becky all the way up to a cum. She gasped and writhed, but that was all.

Eventually Vonnie looked crossly across at me, noticing my bulging zip. “I think you have to do it for us Daddy: rape her again, and we’ll watch.”

I hesitated. It wouldn’t exactly be setting a great example, and I’m not all that much of an exhibitionist either.

“We’ll take our clothes off as well,” she offered. Jilly and Sue gasped. “It’s only fair,” my daughter grinned at them. “It’ll help him get really hard and get Becky actually cumming for us. It was our naked bodies she was after, wasn’t it, and she’s had three orgasms already today so it needs a bit extra. And it can be our contribution.”

Her friends were still hesitating.

“Go on,” Vonnie urged them, starting on her tee. “It’s Becky he’s going to fuck, and we want her to cum don’t we?”

Seeing Vonnie’s slim teenage body beginning to appear again weakened my resolve. Yes she’s only fourteen, but it was a 22-year-old I was actually going to fuck. I made a start too, looking at Becky, and pulled off my clothes as casually as I could. I managed not to letch at the others while I lay down next to Becky and ran a finger over her defenceless pert tit. She shivered.

Sue was down to her bra and panties. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she undid her bra and took it off, revealing nice B-sized tits with large brown nipples. She and Jilly were looking at each other, giving each other courage. They bent over together to pull their panties down, then stood up again. I made an effort not to stare, just registering Jilly’s firm C’s and both girls’ lean, feminine shapes - shapes such as you might hope for from teenage aerobics regulars - but turned back to Becky.

I undid the ropes round her ankles, and she didn’t try to kick me or knee me, or even close her legs. She was looking around at the nude girls, who were gathering either side at the head of the bed. I climbed between her legs and lifted her knees, and she let me. By now I was rock hard and throbbing, ready to fuck her firm, athletic body; both of us surrounded by naked fourteen-year-olds. I lined up my cockhead and pressed it forwards, half kneeling to give the girls a good view.

She was still wet. Staring at the ceiling, refusing to participate, but not able to control her pussy. I slid into her, in one slow, delicious movement, bottomed out and left it pressed in. Vonnie was watching intently.

“How do you feel, sweetie?” I asked.

“Better Daddy, thank you,” she smiled at me. “It’s about power isn’t it? You’re so clever. I can tell she’s going to cum, now. But you’re going to keep those movies aren’t you, just in case?’

“If you girls like, yes, I’ll keep them.” I took the opportunity to look over Jilly and Sue. “Becky already knows it’s the end of her career as a lesbian rapist though. Don’t you Becks?”

“Fuck off,” she gasped, “you’re all fucking rapists now aren’t you?’

“We’re all rapists together,” I smiled at everyone, “it’s just your turn to be the victim.” Jilly and Sue were grinning, quite into it now. I was wondering if Sue was looking a bit aroused, even.

“Yeh, get her off,” said she, “fuck the bitch.” She giggled, next to me. Her arm rested against mine. My cock was like a rock, except that rock doesn’t throb. I began to move, lifting Becky’s knees to maximise each penetration. Vonnie leaned in to fondle Becky’s left tit, and Sue followed her example with the right one. Becky’s pelvis surged helplessly up against me.

I settled into a steady fuck with a long stroke, landing firmly each time, while Jilly added her long, slim fingers to the equation by combing through Becky’s bush.

Becky’s superfit body was finding fresh energy from the unreal level of stimulation, and my overworked cock wasn’t feeling overworked at all, as I pumped on and on, feeling that up-cumming tingle beginning to grow.

Becky’s athletic pelvis was becoming active, in spite of herself, and sure enough in a few more minutes she tensed, her breathing stopped, then she was gasping and groaning through another powerful orgasm, her pussy clenching round my cock and setting me off too.

I pumped into her; deep, squirting sperm way up inside, while my head sang with euphoria and her strong, perfect body writhed and shuddered. Several exquisite seconds passed in ecstasy.

“There,” I gasped to the girls as I pulled out and let Becky stretch her legs. “So hopefully you feel a bit better about it now.”

“I think she quite liked it,” said Sue.

“She came like anything,” agreed Jilly.

“That’s what I said,” added Vonnie.

“She called us ‘fucking rapists’,” I pointed out.

“Anyway it’s made me feel better,” smiled Vonnie. She lay down alongside Becky and started to caress her. I made way as she slid more onto Becky’s prone, naked body. Jilly and Sue obligingly got off to make room and I lay down too, on Becky’s other side.

“It’s made me feel better too,” said Jilly.

“Me too,” Sue stroked a hand tentatively down my arm. “In fact, it looked ever so hot,” she smiled.

“It was rape,” I disagreed, “so it was just therapeutic and not something to be approved of.”

“I wouldn’t mind being raped like that, I don’t think.”

“I know,” Jilly sniggered, nudging nudely up against her.

“Hey I’m first,” said Vonnie, “if we’re going to get fucked.”

“You’ve been having masses of sex already,” Jilly teased. “It should be us first.”

“None of you are going to be first,” I laid down the law, “you’re fourteen not twenty-two, far too young, so don’t even think about it. And you’re my daughter anyway Vonnie, and that’s out of the question as well.”

“You let us fuck Becky,” Vonnie objected. “And anyway Mum was hardly even fourteen when you started with her that’s how she’s only twenty-eight now.”

“Yes well you don’t want to get pregnant do you?” I shot down that argument hastily. “In any case I’m finished so it’s not an option at any level. Play with Becky, if you want to try sex.” My eyes were closing as the afternoon’s extreme exertions were catching up with me.

“Oooh you’re into girl-on-girl Daddy?” I heard my impertinent daughter giggle. “How long before you’re ready again? Would some of that help?” I didn’t answer. My cock was limp, finally, so it wasn’t an issue. They could play with Becky, that was the plan.


I woke up trying to pull my arm to me, and not being able to. I pulled harder, then pulled the other one - that wouldn’t move either. I came fully awake to find myself on my back, tied to the bed, by my legs as well. Yvonne was climbing onto my leg, her sexy little mouth heading for my cock. She sucked it for a few seconds, zapping me with its instant manic throbbing while I looked around in bewilderment.

There was no Becky. I was tied in her place. Sue and Jilly were lying next to us, grinning, nude and cuddling with their legs interlocked.

I felt Vonnie slide further onto me, her sexy, slender fingers on my cock. Then she started kissing me.

“Darling, Vonnie, you mustn’t,” I protested, trying to dodge, but she pursued my lips with hers, however far I rotated my head. I gave up and let her kiss my closed lips. She kissed her way down my chest to my cock, writhing her naked body around on me and draping her hair along my skin, before sitting up.

My daughter smiled sweetly at me: “I’m here to fuck your huge raping cock,” she smiled, “you total fucking raping bastard.”

“Sweetie,” I stuttered, “ you mustn’t copy Becky like that. Where is she anyway?’

“I did a deal with her,” she said, “when Mummy came home early.”

“Yes but where’s Becky gone?” I was perplexed.

“Who knows?” Vonnie smiled; a smile that looked predatory all of a sudden. “She’ll’ve taken Mummy somewhere. Your bedroom perhaps.”

“What?” I gasped, but before I could try to reason with her she shuffled forwards, knelt up and lifted my throbbing cock upright with delicate girlie fingers. In a second she’d lowered herself down onto it and it was all inside her. Of course her pussy was well used to being entered. And it felt incredible.

I slumped back, trying to avoid the feeling of total defeat. My precious, beautiful daughter, only fourteen years old, was raping me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.