Trainee Secretary Required - Cover

Trainee Secretary Required

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Chapter 7

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Finally, at 52, one of my inventions takes off. I have a factory now, so I need a secretary, don't I? A sixteen-year-old wasn't supposed to apply, honestly! Okay well, not the first one at least...

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

I eased out of Dani and slid off so I could lie next to her and look across at Sara and Natasha, just on the other side of her faintly trembling body. I stroked the fine, Mediterranean skin of her arm, then her pert left tit and its nipple which was still erect. She sighed happily.

“Enjoy borrowing our toyboy, who you just met for for the second time?” Sara teased.

Dani was right next to Sara, almost touching. She wriggled onto her side to face her challenger and snuggled back into me. The feeling was fantastic as I put an arm over her.

“Thought I’d better get in first before you wear him out.”

“We can wear him out can’t we Tashie ... eventually.” Sara was lying with the elfin younger sister on top of her now, and was still playing with a length of Dani’s amazing hair. Dani’s hair is long, but even two feet, or a bit more, of hair meant she and Sara were close together.

“You both wear me out, to be honest,” Natasha had probably had a series of orgasms, I guessed.

“I can’t believe my little sister’s fallen into your clutches,” Dani was still smiling I could hear. As well she might with Natasha looking relaxed and loved with Sara’s arm over her.

“Pity she got turned into a rug-munching lesbo muff-diver while you were supposed to be looking after her,” Sara grinned.

Dani laughed quietly. “It’s lucky she’s looking so happy, otherwise I’d have had to kill you.”

“I know,” Sara smiled, “and I’d have had to help.”

There was a pause.

“What kind of music do you like?” Dani asked.

I hadn’t heard of any of the bands, of course. My mind drifted while the girls talked teenish.

I more or less understood they liked me being a laid-back kind of man; not really a managing director type all in charge of everything. But still, all this being seduced was not like me at all. I am keen on girls but ... I hadn’t been that successful with them. For years I’d just been a distant observer and fantasist. A perv.

I’d had some sex when I was younger - several girls in fact. But most of it hadn’t gone well: like going to bed with a girl I didn’t really fancy and not being able to get it up properly; being embarrassingly clueless about what to do; the girlfriend who’d been a bit smelly one night, it turned out because she’d fucked every single guy in the student house that day; offending a great-looking girl by not believing she really wanted to get started with me ... other wasted opportunities, humiliations...

My lack of confidence had been self-fulfilling, creating more failures that dented my confidence again in an endless cycle.

Tessa had been the first where it had really gone right. She’d known what she wanted, been attractive, likeable, and had loved me. I’d loved her. The sex had been great. But now, all these years later, I wondered if it had been enough for a lifetime together. It had been a long time since we’d fucked. Fifteen years? It was hard to admit, but we weren’t really great company for each other these days.

And the factory. This boss role that I’d worked so hard for was like a millstone round my neck in many ways. I couldn’t just chat about smart fabrics and wacky ideas any more, I was supposed to know what needed doing all the time and appear in control.

Up to now my life had been about uncertainty. I embrace it. My energy comes from NOT knowing things and exploring; making unexpected connections that other people don’t see. I’m a ditherer, a wonderer.

Now I had to tell people what to do all the time, when I was so aware I might be wrong. Most problems can be solved in a number of different ways, after all. There are uncertainties. I hate how people so often speculate without even realising that’s what they’re doing - if you don’t know you have to act as if you don’t know and not as if you do. Seems obvious to me!

But organisations need decisions, anyway. A hundred decisions with twenty wrong is better than no decisions at all. People were coming to me for a decision about something and I’d be waffling on about all the different factors to take into account. I knew it frustrated the hell out of my managers sometimes...

Sara had fitted in with me because she’s so decisive and confident and complete. I didn’t have to be anything but myself around her. She certainly didn’t need me for any decision-making! But it didn’t feel she just wanted the job and my resources either. She hadn’t just wanted transport to the beach, she’d really wanted ME there ... it was mysterious.

Not that she was company for me in a deep sense, of course. I had no idea what she was talking about right now, for example. And I couldn’t exactly talk to her about capacitance and inductance in touch fabrics and graphene, or my managing director angst. Though the teens had lit up my life in an amazing way, and because of them I was more confident than I used to be. Sara had pretty much forced me to be myself, even accepting the pervery, and she and Natasha did really seem to like the result...

A sense of joy grew in my awareness, and I realised Natasha was smiling at me. I smiled back. It’s astonishing how beautiful she is.

“Your turn Tashie,” Sara grinned.

Natasha stood up and I rolled onto my back. She stepped over and stood at my feet. My cock was recovering already.

“You swapping?” Sara asked Dani.

“To lie on you Hotsie? I think not.”

“Go on,” Sara wheedled, pulling on Dani’s hair that, I realised, she still had hold of.

“Let go of my hair Sara,” Dani pulled back at it, rising to a kneel.

“Okay,” Sara gave a strong tug that pulled Dani toppling onto her.

I felt Natasha’s lightweight body climbing onto me while I watched her much stronger older sister do battle with Sara. I wrapped an arm round Natasha.

“Now look!” Dani was sounding annoyed as she pushed up onto hands and knees still half over the grinning pocket rocket, “I freaking hate people pulling my hair.”

“Sorry,” said Sara insincerely, “that was just wrong.” She let go of the hair but started running her sexy little hands over Dani’s lean yet deliciously curved hips.

“And you can stop that too,” Dani raised herself to kneeling again to grab Sara’s wrists.

Natasha had been manoeuvring her agile body to start fucking me. She could do that pretty easily by now. Once she was happily impaled the lissom beauty settled onto me to start watching too, while my cock basked in her tight, wet teen pussy.

Sara pulled her arms in and Dani was just too slow to let go of her wrists, so she toppled onto Sara again.

“WHAT ON EARTH?” I heard a woman’s shocked exclamation, coming from the patio.

Jesus H Christ! I recognised the family’s deep, husky voice. It could only be...

“MUM!” Natasha shrieked. She leaped up, coming off my cock with a faint plop, while Dani was jumping up from her reluctant encounter with Sara.

“Who are you?” a woman was striding across the lawn towards us. She had her daughters’ build and features. She was looking right at me - at a pervy middle-aged man naked with her teenage daughters whom she’d left home alone.

“This is Mike Proctor,” Sara answered as she sprang up - literally sprang in one gymnastic flip from being on her back to upright - “he’s our boss, mine and Tashie’s. We’re all quite safe. I’m Sara.”

Sara was advancing towards the woman, ending up in front of us; naked, shoulders square, head up and extending her hand.

The woman took the little hand. “Hello Sara,” she was calming down as she took in the scene, checking her daughters’ faces, “hello Mr Proctor.” She was looking intently at me now, examining me. I quailed at the inevitable judgment.

“We were just sunbathing Mum, and the wine was a bit stronger than we realised.” Dani was struggling into her bikini bottoms, hair flying everywhere, while I tried to decide whether to turn away or face the music or look for my shorts or just run for it. Natasha had found her panties and was balancing effortlessly on one gorgeous slender leg while she slid them on the other.

“It’s kind of sunbathing plus,” Sara was actually smiling at the mother, “but I set it up, not Mike. He only does what we ask, and Dani’s in control.”

“I see,” the mother looked at Sara’s face again, then down over her naked body. Registering the all-over tan I guessed. Possibly starting to work out where the nudity had started? I could only hope she was seeing that the little blonde’s attitude meant that the girls weren’t being victimised by the man.

“Dani,” she transferred her gaze, “whatever you were in control of was not just sunbathing, so don’t say it was.” She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “Alright I’m not panicking. Get your clothes on and come over to the patio.”

I struggled into my shirt and shorts and arrived last at the table. Sara smiled and patted the chair next to her. I saw the mother notice. Her eyes were a bit greener than Dani’s, in fact. And her hair was shorter and slightly wavy. But the family resemblance among the three of them was strong. Luckily. Except that the mother was mature and more formidable...

“Right then,” she started, “I am Rachel, Sara and Mr Proctor - Mike, if that familiarity isn’t out of place in the circumstances? You are all going to tell me the truth. No evasion or hiding anything or there will be serious trouble. Dani, you start. Tell me. Start at the beginning.”

“It’s just like a getting-to-know-you lunch, Mum,” Dani began anxiously, “so Tash and Sara and Mike can bond, kind of thing.”

“It was me who asked for it,” Natasha put in.

“It was me really, suggesting it to Natasha,” Sara added.

“And you thought you’d take the opportunity to get in some bonding with Dani too?” Rachel queried Sara.

“Dani cares about Natasha, obviously, so I was trying to show her,” Sara smiled. She didn’t seem too anxious about being caught nude and having sex in someone’s garden, with their daughter.

“So you’re what at his company?”

“I’m a trainee secretary.”

“And Tash is a secretary. Your secretary?” Rachel looked at me.

“Yes,” I had to confess, “though she is learning too, of course.”

“So Fabtek is your company, a startup though doing rather well, and you have two secretaries and they are both sixteen and happen to be very attractive?”

I realised she must have researched my company, to keep tabs on her vulnerable younger daughter.

“He’s a bit susceptible, that’s all,” Sara answered for me. “Someone like Tashie wasn’t supposed to apply for that job, but she just did and now he’s completely protective, like me and Dani.”

I was trying to decide whether it was better to be defended by a sixteen-year-old, or not.

“Yes he’s not exploiting her,” Dani was protecting me too, “nothing’s been happening to her. She’s with Sara anyway, more than anything.”

“I must admit,” said Rachel, “that I’d rather assumed Tash was a general secretary, rather than a personal secretary. Still, I think I can add two and two. You couldn’t resist Natasha, Mike, but she wasn’t interested, so you recruited a trainee secretary? Rather than, for example, an experienced secretary?”

“Yes that’s true,” I could only glance at her and then look down, guilty as charged.

“Nothing’s happened that I didn’t want to,” Natasha said quietly.

“Hmm, yes alright,” Rachel acknowledged. “I suppose your boss desperately seeking Sara tells me you did have control. So Sara applied. And unless I’m misreading things Sara you have quite a lot of control too? In fact I get the impression you’re if anything the instigator of this afternoon’s ‘sunbathing’?”

The little minx was still smiling: “I might have set a ball rolling, in some ways that’s all.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.