Trainee Secretary Required
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Finally, at 52, one of my inventions takes off. I have a factory now, so I need a secretary, don't I? A sixteen-year-old wasn't supposed to apply, honestly! Okay well, not the first one at least...

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

The next morning my teen secretaries brought me coffee, in their thin tops and little miniskirts, and I couldn’t bring myself to object when they brought their coffees in too and made themselves at home on the little visitors’ sofa in my office.

I sat opposite them in the easy chair, telling myself I’d do some work in a few minutes. It was great to be able to ogle them openly. Sara and even Natasha grinned as they flaunted their panties at me.

“So did you tell Dani about us?” Sara asked Natasha while her sexy little hand stroked the slender brunette’s delectable thigh.

“Not yet,” Natasha breathed, “not everything, you know.”

“Do you think she’d mind?” I had to ask. I was afraid an older sister would have to disapprove of her sixteen-year-old sibling being seduced by not only a girl but also her pervy fifty-two-year-old boss. Especially when the younger sibling was as sensitive and protectable as Natasha. A protective sister might even insist Natasha had to quit.

“I don’t know.”

“She wouldn’t mind if she knew us would she?” Sara reasoned, “how much we love you and how we’d never let anything happen to you.”

“Oh she wouldn’t think you’d hurt me or anything,” Natasha said quickly, “just, you know, she doesn’t think I’m doing anything yet, and she’s only into boys, and her own age, you know, so it might seem a bit...” she trailed off.

“Well it shouldn’t be a secret, really,” Sara continued, “coming between you kind of thing.”

“I suppose not,” Natasha had to admit.

“So I think you ought to tell her, really.”

“Yes I suppose so...” Natasha clearly wasn’t looking forward to revealing her new taboo sex life to her conventionally-minded sister.

“Well perhaps we ought to just let her get to know us a little, first?” Sara suggested. “Then she’ll know how safe you are and she won’t worry.”

“Yes that would help,” Natasha agreed, “once she could see how you are with me and everything.”

“I read that quite often when people start working together and they’re trying to bond, into a team, they invite each other for lunch, to their houses. That’s right isn’t it Mike?”

“I was thinking we should do that,” I was beginning to see Sara was executing a mission. I had to go along with it of course, whatever it was. “I was talking to my wife about it.”

In fact pretty much the opposite had happened. I’d foolishly tried to cover myself against some future discovery by casually mentioning to Tessa that I’d appointed a trainee secretary. Tessa had promptly extracted the truth from me and then asked what on earth I expected her to think when I’d arranged to have TWO young girls around me all day. No doubt attractive young girls...

It had ended badly, then got worse last night when I’d come in after one in the morning, smelling of the sea when supposedly I’d been entertaining clients. I knew it was a bad sign that Tessa had pointed it out without demanding an explanation.

Anyway right now the sweet Natasha had no reason to question Sara’s invention about team lunches: “Oh we could do that, I’ll ask if that’s okay with Dani. Mum stocked us up with all kinds of stuff.”

“Or one of those cool garden parties?” added Sara. “The forecast is great isn’t it, sunshine all day on Saturday they’re saying.”

I wondered why Sara had chosen lunch rather than dinner, but I knew I had to wait till Saturday to find out. It would be a game of some kind.

There was a knock on the door, and my sales manager Simon came in: “I wonder if you’re free for a moment Mike?”

Simon’s eyes scanned me sitting having coffee with two scantily clad teen girls. I knew what he had to be thinking. And I realised that previously he’d have waited for me to say ‘come in’.

“Okay?” I said to the girls. “See how that works and let me know later on,” pretending I’d been giving them some detailed instructions. The teens picked up the message, stood up and walked out on their mostly bare legs, carrying the coffees that I was afraid would be giving the lie to my feeble pretence.

Simon scarcely looked at the girls. Unless he was gay that could only be extremely pointed.

“Coffee?” I waved him towards the sofa.

“I have to get on thanks, I am rather busy,” there was just a hint of emphasis. “I just wanted to check on the Haverford development. I have some strong interest in that of course...”

By the time Simon left I was feeling thoroughly put down. I was supposed to have researched some development specifications to help Simon make a sale, and I hadn’t done it. And I’d been caught lazing around drinking coffee with the two sexy reasons I hadn’t done it. Simon hadn’t actually said so, but it was pretty clear he was unimpressed, and I had the feeling he wasn’t alone but had come to make a point on behalf of all the managers.

I had to get a grip. Really I ought to get rid of at least one of the girls, before my staff lost faith in me and stopped working properly themselves or even started looking for other jobs.

But which teen should I call in and give the sack? The thought of either lovely young face as I dismissed them didn’t bear thinking about.

I made a bit of an effort, and at least banished them from my office until after hours, when I fucked them for well over an hour again ... well, ‘played with them’ might be a better description.

Natasha joined in, to my joy, and as before had to be tied up - manacled to the coffee table this time - whereupon she metamorphosed once more from innocent objet d’art into multi-orgasmic nymphette.

Sara was up for a more or less unlimited amounts of sex with both me and Natasha, or preferably both, and delighted in seeing how many orgasms we could all achieve and how long I could stay up. Her teachers’ introduction to sex had evidently made a deep impression on her, and it didn’t take long for her to slip into the teacher’s role.

“See it’s not ‘a fuck’,” she smiled at us, “it’s sex. It goes on and on, more than starting and ending, cos it’s a relationship, isn’t it? It’s not an event, it’s a way of being with each other. Our bodies are part of being together, things that we share, giving each other all these great feelings and bringing us closer. So all the time is important - being at our best and sexy for each other, as well as when we’re actually doing stuff.”

Sara is a sex evangelist, and Natasha and I were her devoted disciples.

We spent a lot of time experimenting with different ways of arousing each other, and by the end of the week we’d made good progress: Natasha could fuck and cum without being tied up, if she wanted, and my cock could stay just about serviceable for an hour and a half without a break.

I practiced touching, with my fingers and lips and tongue as well as my cock, and did my best to fuck according to the girl and her mood. I found Sara always likes it differently, variety being the spice of her life, but she always lets me know what she wants, while Natasha - if she’s not tied up - has to be cherished: she likes a slow, deep stroke with a quicker phase in the middle and a soft, lingering but definite landing. She’s extremely affectionate once her guard drops and so she likes to be cuddled and kissed, yet with no hint of being overpowered. It took a bit of time but we got there, and it was wonderful.

So the days were tantalising and the early evenings were fabulous. I held to that evenings-only ‘compromise’ for the rest of the week, knowing it wasn’t really a solution, but telling myself it would have to do, until I could think of something. Perhaps I could find another job title for one of them? I was an addict, I had to face it, but I also had to change something before everything went down the pan.


Saturday finally arrived anyway, and it was sunny as scheduled. I collected Sara and we drove out to have lunch at Natasha’s. Sara had brought two bottles of wine, one of which she gave to me, with her wide smile. Instead of my social obligations I’d been thinking about Dani’s long hair - as my blonde minx seemed to have guessed.

Dani answered the door, looking beautiful and very classy in a summer dress. Natasha was hovering just behind, also in a summer dress and looking more electrifying in it than ever. I hoped my shorts and sandals weren’t too casual.

“Hello, hello,” everyone was saying as Dani invited us in and thanked us for the wine. Sara insisted on shaking her hand again so then Dani had to shake mine too. She had a confident grip, and a confident smile; a girl who felt entirely adequate.

“Oh what a lovely garden Dani,” Sara was enthusing as Natasha showed us through the house to the patio and the big back lawn. There were no flower beds, I was glad to see.

“Thank you. We were thinking we could have lunch outside?” Dani was being slightly formal, feeling the responsibility of being the hostess I could sense. Only eighteen, I was guessing, but very much the older sister.

“That would be perfect,” Sara was looking at the table and chairs on the patio, “it’s always nicer to be outside I think, and it’s such a perfect day for it.”

Natasha was looking older than I was used to, but still acting young. Sara looked the youngest, with as usual no makeup and in her stretch mini and a short strappy top that left her lean tummy and her broad, square shoulders exposed. The soft fabric moulded itself floppily over her obviously braless little tits. Her one concession to formality had been to wear sandals. She looked, as usual, intensely alive. Anyway I had to join in...

“It’s nice to see all these native deciduous trees,” I said, gazing around. It was basically a house set in a wood, all on its own. The lawn had to be huge not to be in shade all the time, and it was.

“Mum loves trees,” said Dani, “she knows all the names and everything.”

“It’s amazing,” said Sara, “and so private.”

“I suppose it is,” said Dani vaguely, “Dad got it for us; well for Mum really, as he’s away all the time. It used to be two gamekeepers’ cottages, now it’s been knocked through into one.”

I’d manoeuvred myself so I could look at her from behind. Her hair was various shades of glossy golden brown, not wavy like Natasha’s but hanging straight down right to the small of her back. Thick strands that swayed around together, neatly trimmed into a slightly rounded shape. She had a lovely body, a bit less elfin than Natasha’s; about five foot six...

Sara was catching my eye with a quick, naughty grin. She winked at me, the little minx. I moved and pretended to admire the trees, before Natasha could catch me checking out her sister.

Over lunch I found I was expected to pour the wine, and for the first time I looked at what it was: an Italian wine that was 14% alcohol. I might have known. Sara had no doubt searched her parents’ wine racks for the strongest they had.

None of the girls had much tolerance for alcohol, it seemed, so by the end of the meal things had loosened up considerably. Sara had set herself to make friends with Dani, and had been doing pretty well at it.

“That was a lovely lunch, thanks,” she smiled. “I’m quite full! Would it be alright to have a lie on your lawn for a bit, when we’ve cleared away?”

“Oh I’ll clear away,” Natasha offered, “while you get set up.”

“I’ll get quilt covers to lie on,” said Dani, “you’re right Sara - a lie in the sun would be cool.”

I looked at some plates left on the table and took them into the kitchen after Natasha.

“Sara’s after Dani!” Natasha told me immediately. She looked devastated. I realised she’d left the plates for me to bring so she could talk to me. Four days of sex had made me quite close to her as well as to Sara.

“It’s just a challenge,” I pulled the unhappy girl to me and wrapped my arms round her delicate body, swaying her slightly, “something sexy and fun. You know what Sara’s like.”

“Dani’s better at everything than me.” Natasha snuggled into me.

“Not in the ways that matter to Sara. Or to me either. Sara will have looked at Dani and seen she’s older and straight and so confident and thought she’ll have to give it a try. And there’s something sexy about sisters anyway, I don’t know what it is.

“But you’re the one who’s Sara’s girlfriend. She loves you, I can tell. But she’s not going to settle down with you, is she? Not yet anyway. You’re not looking for a mortgage together are you?” I moved her away so I could smile at her. She made an effort to smile back.

“And you know what’s going to happen if Sara can get into Dani’s panties don’t you?” I carried on, “She’ll want to have me and even you in there as well. This is Sara we’re talking about. It’s fun, fun, fun. You can’t expect to be exclusive with her, even though she loves you, and it won’t be with Dani either, if it comes to anything in the first place.”

“So you think ... she’s going to want me to get it on with Dani? My own sister? Dani won’t - seriously. Or with you either. She’s got a boyfriend.”

“Want to bet?” I smiled. I’d realised that although Sara isn’t the most sensitive person in the world she’d definitely be planning on sharing Dani, to keep things onside with Natasha.

“What is it you’re betting?” the young beauty raised a smile back.

“Anything you like,” I said recklessly.

“Alright if Sara can talk her into doing stuff with me I’ll go along with it - that’s your winnings as you’re such an old perv,” she grinned now, “and if she can’t then my winnings is you get us a flat where we can all be together sometimes properly - as long as you’ve got enough money obviously.”

“Deal,” I smiled. “My accountant’s been telling me I’ve got to to take a dividend as it happens. That’s a big lump of money, I mean, to save some tax. Enough for a flat, easily.”

“Okay cool.” She was pretty much restored by the cuddle.

We went back out on the lawn where Sara and Dani were lying talking.

“ ... and so I was excluded and they were told to leave quietly.” Sara was finishing. I realised she’d been telling Dani the story of how she’d learned all about sex from two of her teachers. Sex with older men, and with women.

“So, you’re a rug-muncher,” Dani grinned slightly drunkenly at Sara as Natasha and I settled down next to them. I put myself on the end so I could look across all three girls, while Natasha meekly but deliberately settled between me and Sara, hoping to stake some claim to her girlfriend.

“Anybody would be,” Sara grinned back at the older sister, “if they had Valerie to teach them. Oh I don’t suppose you’ve got any sun cream? I don’t want to burn, I don’t have your gorgeous brown skin.”

“Sure,” Dani went off and came back in only a minute. “Here,” she passed Sara the bottle, “you’re not going to ask me to put it on are you? That would be too corny.”

“As if,” Sara grinned back. “I only have to do my legs and arms and face, anyway.”

“And your shoulders.”

“Oooh yes, thanks.” Sara was squirting cream on, then rubbing it very, very slowly over herself.

“Do you want some?” she offered the bottle back when she’d finished, “the sun’s pretty strong, even for your complexion. Tashie says your mum is half Italian. Still, they say everyone ought to use it.”

“Thanks, yes she is, and we’ve got her colouring, but you’re right we don’t want to go all leathery do we?” Dani took the bottle and started spreading the cream over herself. Slowly, grinning, teasing Sara back. She squeezed a big dollop onto her arm and proffered the bottle to her sister.

“Tash?” Dani offered it, leaning across Sara. I was almost sure Dani had deliberately leaned far enough across to drape her gorgeous hair all over Sara’s head.

“Oh sorry Sara,” the stunning brunette was being playful, “I should have just let you start putting it on your girlfriend.”

There was a silence.

“It’s quite obvious,” Dani smiled. “You’re all concentrating on me. I’m the outsider. None of you are thinking about touching each other, so you obviously do already. Tash would never be lying so close to you if you weren’t. Same with Mike.”

“Smartass,” grinned Sara.

“And you,” Dani grinned back. “You take them to the beach in the middle of the night. A particular beach in Norfolk that’s miles from anywhere. Tash comes back knackered but all happy. You start this round of lunches here when normally it’d be the boss doing the first one I’m pretty sure, and as soon as you arrive you say how private it is. You start at work and now suddenly Tash is working late every night and her boss is running her home.”

“Wow sherlock,” Sara was mocking, but impressed.

“And then how you all are together. Mike looking like that and about the least bossy guy ever, going round with you two, Dad’s age or more even and you love it. Tash ... well I know Tash, alright? She’s my sister. I know how she is with different people and how she normally keeps her distance, with everyone after her, and I know when she trusts someone. And I can tell you she’s never trusted anyone like she does you two.

“And by the way, Hotsie Bi Blondie, you’re not the first girl to make a move on me,” Dani grinned.

“I can believe that,” Sara was grinning back. I could believe it too. Dani’s life would be full of people making overtures. There was a bit of toughness to her that suggested she was used to fending people off.

“So ‘scuse me for being suspicious, but I have an idea this has something to do with that all-over tan you’ve accidentally been telling me about, and our nice private garden? What with our parents being away for a month?”

“Well you’ve got to admit,” the little sexpot wasn’t fazed I could hear, “it’s perfect here. I mean, Jesus.”

“We never have,” Natasha spoke, “been naked here. Now you say.”

“Well you can be, I’m not,” said Dani definitely. It was the kind of statement guaranteed to make a younger sister not do it either.

“Can we, really?” Sara’s face was alight. She was pulling her top off already, standing up. Before Dani could come up with a backpedal Sara’s clothes were on the grass and she was walking round the lawn in the nude. Everybody watched her. She was tanned all over of course, making it look surprisingly natural, surprisingly quickly - an effect aided by her carefree attitude as she strolled around in the sunshine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.