Trainee Secretary Required
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Finally, at 52, one of my inventions takes off. I have a factory now, so I need a secretary, don't I? A sixteen-year-old wasn't supposed to apply, honestly! Okay well, not the first one at least...

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Eventually everyone else had left and the building was quiet.

I went downstairs, checked the doors and put the heating up: if I couldn’t move I didn’t want to be chilly. I came back into Natasha’s office and the girls were waiting - one nervous, one excited. I was both of course.

In a couple of minutes we were all naked, again, and I was being tied face-up on the big oak coffee table that was supposed to impress visitors, with cushions under me from the sofa. Instead of fabric trim like Sara had used on Natasha my wrists and ankles were buckled into leather cuffs that were chained to the table legs. Professional bondage gear, that looked unbreakable. I really would just have to trust them.

“So you spent my money in that sex shop in Dover Street??” I had to ask. “What on earth did they make of you two going in? Didn’t they say anything about your age?”

“They tried to talk to us,” said Natasha, “asking who they were for and our names and things, but Sara said we couldn’t tell them because we’re underage and on their cctv and she didn’t want to get them in trouble with their licence, with us being at the checkout already. And they went quiet.” She looked admiringly at Sara.

As did I. I bet those guys would have made a victim of someone like Natasha, to one extent or another, but Sara had threatened to make them her victims instead. Sara strong, naked and with her agenda, toying with what looked like massage oil...

She was grinning happily. “What we could do,” she addressed her fellow teen, “is I could massage a bit of him, and then you can do the same thing?”

Natasha nodded and they knelt nudely either side of my shoulders, while I tried to stay cool.

Sara squirted some massage oil on me and started. It was cold for a second, then the warmth of her hands came through. The strong, exotic scent of the oil filled my nostrils.

Her hands pressed down firmly and slid slowly up and onto my neck. I could feel all her fingertips following the contours of my body; down again, up again a bit further across, so her fingers curled over my shoulder. She added more oil, extending the area across and out to the top of my arm, each movement very slow. I could feel her hands, her fingers, palms, thumbs, all sensing my body as they moved over it.

“See?” Sara said to Natasha, “want a go?” She passed the oil and Natasha squirted some on her hands and laid them rather gingerly on my chest.

She started moving her hands, a bit tentatively at first, then as she gained confidence her strokes became smoother and she pressed harder, if still not as hard as Sara. Her fingers if anything had more communication to them, though - they were longer and it felt as though, instead of the power, Natasha was sensing more.

Either way, it was Heaven and my anxieties disappeared. Natasha was so beautiful, and her touch was as feminine as her looks. Her completely naked looks. Naked right next to me yet I couldn’t touch her.

I sighed and tingled for a couple of minutes while this went on and my head span. I could see Sara was bored - someone not born to be a spectator... “Let’s both do him at once,” she said; she took the oil again and started on my left leg, Natasha copying.

The feel of the two nude teenage girls both massaging my helpless naked body had me in a state. My cock was rock hard and oozing a bit of precum, while I tried to remember if I’d even fantasised about such a situation.

Sara reached out and wrapped her little hand round it. “Here,” she said to Natasha.

The elfin brunette obediently proffered her narrow, delicate hand and in a second it was being wrapped round my throbbing cock with Sara’s pushy assistance.

“What do you think?” Sara urged.

“It’s okay,” Natasha agreed.

“So can you imagine, what it’s going to feel like, inside you?”

“Well...”

“I can tell you it feels fantastic. Miles better than a vibe! Go on.”

I was about to cum. “I’m going to cum,” I gasped. I dragged my eyes off the girls and gazed at the ceiling.

“Okay cum in me,” I heard and next thing I was feeling the familiar athletic body straddling me and the potent pussy sliding down around my cock.

I started orgasming, jerking upwards to spurt as deep as possible into the blonde gymnast-diver-trampolinist I was now staring up at. The gorgeous, purposeful girl was smiling down at me.

“Now watch, Tashie,” she said to her pupil, “how he can get it up again.” She started to rub to and fro, grinding her clit on my bone and squeezing my softening cock in her power-packed pussy.

I took in the sight of the amazing girl, having fun fucking me, with her broad shoulders, little tits, broad pelvis and big, strong thighs made for launching herself into the air - or for riding a big cock. Her perfect condition and all-over tan completed the picture of a girl who’d started off highly sexed, and then worked at it.

Sara started to fuck up and down, until when I was hard again she paused at the top of her stroke and pointed at my glistening cock for Natasha to appreciate. Grinning happily, she dismounted, leaving me high and dry.

The little five-foot-two dynamo pulled her naive, slender friend into a naked embrace, kissing her and running her expressive little hands everywhere. Soon Natasha was gasping and trembling, standing legs apart to let Sara stroke and finger her pussy. Then just as she seemed about to orgasm Sara stopped.

I held my breath.

“Alright Tashie,” Sara nudged the lithe girl towards me, “get on and help yourself.”

“Oh!” the breathless beauty took half a step then stopped. Her gorgeous green eyes were huge, glistening, and her delicious teen tits were rising and falling as her chest heaved.

My desperate eyes roved over her stunning body - the most delicate, feminine shape I could imagine. She was so lightweight, so pure, innocent and potentially vulnerable, she seemed more nude than Sara somehow.

“Go on,” Sara urged, “you’ll love it. There’s nothing to be scared of. He can’t make you do anything, can he? You can just get on, at least, and then see.”

“Oh alright,” Natasha yielded to the irresistible force and climbed onto me. She was unbelievably agile, like a spider. Her jutting, conical tits were near my face. Her sexy brown bush was an inch from my trembling cock and her lissom thighs were touching mine.

She looked at me, her stunning face so near with its big green eyes, cheekbones, narrow little nose and impossibly perfect mouth: “You don’t mind do you?”

I giggled foolishly. “No, go ahead Natasha.” Not only beautiful, but so polite.

“You can always stop,” Sara kept up the pressure.

“Okay,” Natasha knelt up and I felt her sensitive fingertips lift my cock. I watched her lower her pussy towards it, her neat triangle pointing the way, then felt the pressure on my cockhead. Was I finally going to end up inside this girl? She was too beautiful for someone like me. Though like Natasha herself Sara’s conviction was helping me to accept it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.