Trainee Secretary Required - Cover

Trainee Secretary Required

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Finally, at 52, one of my inventions takes off. I have a factory now, so I need a secretary, don't I? A sixteen-year-old wasn't supposed to apply, honestly! Okay well, not the first one at least...

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

I went into work on Monday trying to tell myself it hadn’t all been a dream on Friday afternoon. Even my wildest fantasies - and I’d had plenty of them - had never run as far as being seduced in a few minutes by a gorgeous teen gymnast and fucking her five times in one afternoon.

I’d replayed every second of it many times over the weekend, and now I opened the door into my secretaries’ office with some trepidation, in case it hadn’t really happened after all; or perhaps Sara wasn’t quite the extraordinary ultra-sexy girl I was remembering.

There she was though.

“Hi,” the young blonde was grinning her wide smile at me, looking fabulous, sliding her thighs off the edge of Natasha’s desk where the two sixteen-year-olds had evidently been chatting.

“Morning, Morning,” I was playing it safe, but the little sexbomb came and grabbed me, wrapped her arms round my chest and pulled me into a quick kiss.

“Natasha knows,” she said cheerfully, “she looked in and saw us going at it like rabbits.”

I glanced anxiously at the beautiful brunette, who was looking shy and a bit embarrassed. She smiled but didn’t say anything.

“Okay, I’ll catch up with you in bit,” I smiled back at the two of them, extricated myself from Sara’s embrace and went through into my own office. My mind was in a whirl with the contact and the two girls who were in fact scarily real.

Somehow I managed to deal with my emails and make a few calls, before Sara came through with a coffee, closing the door behind her. She put it on the desk and took a couple of steps back.

“You’ve got a minute to drink it,” she smiled at me, “while I take off my clothes.”

I took my first sip as the confident little sexpot undid her trainers and pulled them off with her socks. My second sip as she pulled off her mini to reveal her gorgeous ass in little panties, my third as she pulled off her tee ... then I put the mug down to start ripping off my own clothes.

In a moment I was on the floor with her naked, tanned-blonde body, again. Her strong, energetic, tanned-all-over body. My rock-hard cock was easing into her and her hands were urging me on as the sensations flooded over me, again.

Her fragrance, her sounds, the feel of her as she writhed and gasped happily, were all real. The grip of her creamy pussy was real too, and soon I was cumming euphorically with her again as she thrust up against me. I spurted deep into her amazing body, over and over, until I was spent.

Sara’s energy was barely dented.

“Fancy a deal?” she smiled up at me.

“A deal?” I panted.

“Natasha.”

“Yes?” Oh My God.

“If you want to pay for them, I’ll take her shopping for some new clothes over lunch,” she grinned.

The very idea started to get me going again, but before my cock could finish rising my phone went. I had to pull out of Sara and answer it.

It was a customer, and I had to try and concentrate and sound like the managing director of a hi-tech smart fabrics startup, while standing in the nude with a slippery penis, ogling a naked teenager. Who was teasing me, dipping her fingers into her wet pussy and sucking them, stroking up her strong thighs that felt so incredible...

“Yes, yes,” I hadn’t really heard, “look let me get our production manager to give you a call Brian. I’ll have a word and make sure he pulls out all the stops. Yes okay, absolutely, not at all, my pleasure, bye.”

Christ.

“Yes okay,” I couldn’t possibly resist Sara dressing Natasha. The unassertive slender beauty would be overwhelmed by Sara and end up in ... well I didn’t need to imagine it did he? I could wait and see.

Abandoning all caution I gave Sara my bank card and code and told her to take a long lunch and get what she needed from a cash machine. She was wilful and a bit wild, but I trusted her somehow.

While the girls were out I dropped in on my managers to show my face and to ask my production manager to call the customer, feeling I’d been neglecting things. They were happy to see me but I didn’t get the feeling they’d been exactly waiting for me. Also I had a sensation there was a bit less deference in their attitude than there used to be.

As I got back to my office I was reflecting that of course my two nubile secretaries would be the talk of the factory, and alongside the jealousy would be the view that I was being self-indulgent and not doing my job properly.

As was the case, I had to admit. They couldn’t do a secretary’s job, I’d achieved nothing on Friday afternoon, and I’d risked alienating a key customer this morning by offensively not listening to him. I had to change something.

I mused unproductively about the options, frittering more time away, until the girls came back in and their office came back to life. I heard Sara’s uninhibited clear voice and Natasha’s quieter, slightly deeper and huskier tones mixed together with the rustling of bags in their office.

They sounded like friends now. I almost went through, but made myself wait. In a minute Sara came in, a big smile on her gorgeous face.

“Hi, sorry we’re late,” she grinned, with no trace of apology in her voice, “we had to get a few different things.” She was coming over to me. I was kissed on the mouth and had her sexy little hand run lightly over my ear and through my hair. It was affectionate, if not exactly deferential.

She put my card and a wad of cash on my desk, with receipts even, then she was heading back to the door. “Come on Tashie,” she called, “come and show him.” She went half-way through the open door and re-emerged pulling Natasha, who was transformed with a floaty little miniskirt, flared and very short, and a new blouse.

The blouse was a bit translucent, so I could see the outline of her ribcage and tiny waist. It overhung the ends of her shoulders, and was open several buttons, showing her bra, which was part of the ensemble and meant to be on show; deep pink, and a bit lacy.

Her legs looked delicious, with just enough muscle to make them slender and not skinny.

Natasha is elfin, really: very lightweight, yet not bony. Athletic, in a sense, but she might only weigh forty kilos by the look of her. She’s incredibly feminine, with the big eyes, long hair and this very delicate body. Perhaps three inches taller than Sara, who is only about five foot two.

All in all, it was a perfect outfit for the lissom beauty, but one that surely she would only have dared to wear around town with Sara alongside to look after her.

“Isn’t she gorgeous?” Sara was sharing her with me, grey eyes shining with mischief and fun.

“Absolutely,” I replied, drinking in the double vision of loveliness before me. There was a moment’s silence, then Natasha asked “Coffee?” and went off to make it with Sara.

They came back a few minutes later holding three coffees. Sara made towards the coffee table, looking at me. “Shall we have it here?” she asked, and I duly went and sat in the easy chair, trying, for once, not to look up their skirts as they sat opposite on the little sofa.

Sara opened her legs though, revealing her little white panties. “Like a perv?” she invited with a giggle. “Go on Tashie, give him a little too.” She pulled Natasha’s thigh across, and Natasha meekly let her legs be opened to reveal deep pink panties, matching her bra, at the top of her delectable thighs. Sara left her sexy little hand on Natasha’s leg, while Natasha blushed furiously.

I blushed too, but couldn’t tear my eyes away.

All through the coffee, and then for the rest of the day, Sara was constantly touching her now scantily clad fellow teen, with a hand on her arm, her leg, or even her slim, delectable ass. Natasha didn’t reciprocate, but didn’t seem to mind either - or at least not enough to make a fuss about it. If anything, she seemed to be taking care to keep herself in range of Sara’s sexy little touches.

Half-way through the afternoon Sara came into my office on her own. She stroked my hair and neck.

“Not just now,” I managed to say, “we need to be a bit subtle. People are noticing. And Natasha isn’t ideal for fending people off.” Even as I spoke I heard my production manager asking Natasha if I was free, and in a moment Dave was in the office, his eyes scanning Sara’s generously exposed thighs as she stood next to my desk in her mini.

“Got a minute Mike?” Dave asked, and I was relieved when Sara pretended to have just been given a task and went out as though to get started on it.

Sara came back in at the end of the afternoon, and when everyone else had gone she took off her clothes again and pulled me into another long fuck session. For an hour and a half I fucked the potent, highly-sexed little body that had the most amazing girl inside it.

As before she wanted to do it all over the factory, wandering around naked and picking inappropriate places to fuck, like the boardroom and warehouse, arousing me over and over.

The riskier it was, the more she liked it, as far as I could see. I had to refuse to do it in the foyer, where any passer-by could have seen us, getting her to compromise on reception with the door open, and I had to refuse to open the side door into the car park too.

Finally after four long fucks she’d had enough and I ran her back to her home, feeling almost too exhausted to drive while the effervescent youngster’s energy levels seemed merely to have dropped to normal.

“Thank you,” she gave me her wide, naughty smile as she got out, “looking forward to tomorrow.”

What did THAT mean?

So when I walked up to Natasha’s office door on Tuesday morning I was expectant; but I was distracted by a notice on it: “Meeting In Progress”.

I tried to think. What meeting? I couldn’t remember one. Had I got so disorientated?

Well I had been pretty much in a daze. I was half an hour late, even, having overslept with fatigue, but hopefully it wasn’t going to be a huge gaffe that would be embarrassing or even costly.

Natasha’s office was empty. Preoccupied with the meeting I went through and opened the door into my own office, and saw a naked girl on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.