My Virgin Granddaughter Rose - Cover

My Virgin Granddaughter Rose

Copyright© 2014 by Grandpajohn

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My granddaughter was so hot that I wouldn't resist taking her cherry.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   Incest   Grand Parent  

I saw her on her way home from school. She was just perfection. 15 years old with luscious long dark hair, green eyes, fair skin. She had lovely perfect B cup titties and a full pouty mouth. Her ass was round and begged to be grabbed. She smiled at me, showing perfect white teeth. I knew I must have her. I was still in good shape and my dick still got hard even after 60 years. I knew I could make this beautiful teen cum for me if I got a chance. The problem was, she was my granddaughter.

I know, I know that's pretty sick, but she was the sexiest girl I had ever seen. My dick throbbed for her and all I wanted to do was shove it in her tight teen twat. Her grandma hadn't been putting out for years and the only sex I ever got was from a couple of old broads who were always horny. They were nothing like my beautiful Rose. I had to find a way to get inside her little panties.

Finally an opportunity presented itself and there was no way I was going to pass it up. Rose had made a mistake. She had left her Facebook account signed into and I saw some of the pics she had sent to a boy. They were topless pics. Not only had she sent him topless pics but this guy had PAID her for them.

I waited for her to get home and thanked the Gods her grandma was at her sisters for the next 3 days. I printed out the pictures and when Rose got home I called her into my study. I handed her the pictures and her face flushed instantly with shame. Her beautiful green eyes filled with tears and she whispered, "I'm sorry grandpa. I guess I am in trouble. Please don't send me back to my mom."

Rose had come to stay with us because her moms boyfriend had become abusive and had beaten her mom so badly she had been in the hospital. Rose fled to us to avoid the disgusting person her mom dated.

"I'm not sending you back to your mom. I am a little disappointed in you. It's normal to have sexual feelings, but you don't put pics like that on the net. Have you let him have sex with you yet?"

She blushed fiery red. "No Grandpa. I'm a virgin."

"Come here Rose." I patted my lap. She came and sat down. She was still beet red. I told her that sexual feelings were good and natural and that she shouldn't be ashamed. I told her that there were things that could be done that would feel very good to her and things that would make the boy feel good.

"Know what would make me happy Rose?"

"What grandpa?"

"If you would show ME your body. I would love to see it. I'm an old man. I never get to see young ladies anymore."

She laughed nervously. " I don't think that is a good idea."

"Why not? Do you only show your pretty body to men who pay? You aren't a whore are you? Come on Rose, show Grandpa your pretty titties and I won't have to tell grandma about your Facebook."

She shrugged a little and pulled her tee shirt over her head. She was wearing a lacy pink bra and she unhooked it in front. I stared at the perfection of her high firm teen tits with the rosy pink nipples. I reached out and pulled her into my lap. She struggled for a second, but as soon as my hands began caressing her nipples and massaging her perfect tits she stopped struggling. I pinched her nipples firmly and rubbed my thumbs over them. They hardened for me. She sighed softly.

"Does that feel nice Rose?"

"Yes." She whispered.

I played with her perky tits for a long time, and then I put my lips to her nipple and sucked. She squealed in pleasure. I went back and forth from each nipple and I sucked and teased and nibbled and bit. I slid my hand slowly up her thigh under her skirt. I felt the back of my hand brush her silky panties and I turned my hand and cupped her sweet teen cunt through the panties.

"Grandpa!! STOP!!" She gasped.

"Shhhh Rose. Let grandpa touch you. I promise it will feel good."

I slid my hand down in her panties and paused. It was silky smooth. She got red all over again.

"I keep it smooth. Boys talk about hairy girls. They say its gross. I keep mine smooth ok?"

"I like it smooth Rose." I rubbed my hand over her smooth teen cunt. My cock felt painfully engorged. I slipped just one finger between her silky smooth cunt lips and was rewarded with a gasp. I found her tiny hard clit and stroked it carefully. Her breasts heaved as she began breathing hard. Her hand rested on my shoulder as I rubbed her hard little clitty button faster. I heard her little cry and felt her shudders as my finger brought my sweet granddaughter to her first orgasm with grandpa.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.