Stormy Weather - Cover

Stormy Weather

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Looking after a fourteen-year-old in the beautiful Greek Islands takes an erotic turn. Mutual attractions overcome the social hurdle of incest and a love affair blossoms.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

I FOUND HER ON the balcony where she usually was in the morning, her favorite spot. Standing at the open double doors, the cool morning breeze giving me small goose-bumps, I studied Weather. She was wearing my button-down dress shirt, the one from last night, white, sleeves haphazardly rolled up to mid forearm. With her elbows on the whitewashed balcony wall, bent at the waist, slender bare legs straight and ankles crossed, Weather's rear gained magnificent curves, sexy curves, the swell of her bottom stunningly attractive. It seemed so petite, so young, but those curves added allure. I felt their sexiness, an erection forming. My mind pictured me walking up behind her, gently sliding the back of my dress shirt up over her gorgeous bum, nestling my groin to her, leaning over to inhale her sexy morning scent, an addictive innocent yet sensual aroma. I pictured her softly pressing her rump back at me, smiling softly as her face turned to me, her lovely buttocks clenching slowly to caress my growing erection.

She'd sigh at the feeling. I'd slip my hands around her slender waist and let them glide up soft cotton unbuttoning the dress shirt one button at a time until it would fall open, letting me cup her petite breasts, soft and sexy yet remarkably firm, and feel her raised areolae, maybe tease her nipples.

"Are you staring?"

She jolted me out of my reverie. I grinned. "Nope."

"I think you were," Weather said laughingly, moving her rear in a rather hypnotic way. "You were staring at my butt, weren't you?"

She hadn't even turned her head. How the hell did she even know I was there? "Was not," I denied, smiling broadly. I wondered how shocked the neighbours might get if I took her from behind, just like she was, leaning forward on the wall. Damn. "Want breakfast?"

"Yup! I'm hungry. I used up too much energy last night. How come you don't have a pool?"

"What?"

"Look," she pointed, "lots of people have pools and they look so refreshing. I bet they're a lot warmer than the sea."

I moved over to the balustrade next to her where she leaned over, rather precariously, I thought. Placing a hand on her back I answered, "I do."

"Do what?"

"I have a pool."

She turned her head, steel-gray eyes studying me. "No you don't."

Grinning I pointed to the right, one level down, our neighbour. "There. That's my pool."

"No it isn't." She looked at the pool and back at me, now frowning at my apparent joke.

I bent close and kissed her cheek. "It is," I said quietly. "I own the house next door and rent it out. It used to be one big house joined with this one, the servant's quarters. It was too much for me alone."

Her eyes darted to the pool again then the next door neighbours, their house seemingly stuck to the side of mine. "Really?"

"Yup. What do you want for breakfast?" I asked, straightening and taking the opportunity to fondle her sexy panty-clad rump under my dress shirt before heading in. Man she had the sexiest ass ever.

She wiggled her butt at me as I left. I was sorely tempted to forget about breakfast. "French toast!" she called out.

It was only eight-thirty and already the interior felt cooler than outside. It was going to be a scorcher, the last hurrah of the summer, an Indian summer at the end of September. As the days slipped by, despite my wanting to halt time, I was beginning to panic. I could feel it creeping over me when I'd sit and observe Weather silently. My heart would palpitate. I felt restless, constantly shifting, and had a heavy heart. There was a deep sigh in my chest I couldn't get out.

Pulling a frying pan out, I started warming it, turned the oven on to keep French toast warm, and began preparing the egg-wash. There were times I felt disjointed, as if disconnected from myself. In those dispassionate times I'd wrestle with how to see Weather again. I knew Alexis didn't want to see me. It was only exceptional circumstances that had forced her to ask me for a favour. I couldn't imagine how hard that must have been.

Soaking sliced bread, I tossed a knob of butter into the pan, watching it sizzle and melt. Dropping a couple of slices into the pan, I soaked two more in the egg-wash. The inevitability of my future was rushing towards me. I saw it; lonely, the house echoing and haunted by her missing personality. Should I move? Would that help? I knew what I really wanted to do; grab Weather and hold on for dear life. But of course I wouldn't. I couldn't. I couldn't hurt Alexis.

Weather had promised not to tell her mother about us. Thank God for that. It would kill my sister.

The scent of burning drew me back. Fuck. I'd never burnt French toast! Tossing them in the trash under the sink, I started two new ones.

"I think I'll have cereal, Aidan," Weather announced from behind me. I turned. Man, that grin. Actually, that shirt, too!

She slinked up to me, hugging me. "Just kidding."

"Go get dressed," I suggested. "We're going to the beach today." I wondered if the strenuous physical activity of swimming would ease my growing panic at losing her.

"Kay." Weather stood on tiptoes and kissed my cheek before leaving the kitchen. Her kiss lingered.

THAT NIGHT, AS WEATHER cuddled to Aidan's side, she listened to his soft breathing, her hand resting on his chest as it slowly moved up and down. Moonlight lit the bedroom almost as if it was day. A tingle of pleasure and pride warmed her. She felt his semen leaking from her pussy, warm and wet on her thigh. She should get up and clean herself, but it was too comfortable next to Aidan. Besides, she was exhausted. She'd cum twice today.

Weather rested her cheek on his chest, nestled into the crook of his shoulder, her body tight to his side. His hand felt good resting on her ass. He smelled of sweat and sex and Aidan, all yummy. She let her mind drift back over the day. It had been different, to say the least. She felt herself blush, hot, cheeks burning. Gawd. Her friends back home would never believe her, not in a million years. It had been so naughty!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.