Charlie Discovers Domestic Discipline - Cover

Charlie Discovers Domestic Discipline

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Charlie's wife Alice has been getting increasingly more brittle and less respectful to him as she rose in the business world and made more money than him with lots more responsibility. He discovers the joys of Domestic Discipline to help keep his marriage secure and eliminate the likelihood of divorce.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   .

Charlie Swatbetter was sitting at the empty cement lunch table set off to the side of the company parking lot which was intended for use of company employees only. There was only one other employee sitting at a table right next to his but he was not quite certain what her name was or what department she worked in. The employees were supposed to wear their name-tags at all times but this attractive mature woman did not have one on display and he presumed it was because most of the female workers took them off as soon as they went outside to prevent strangers from accosting them and addressing them with their advertised name like they actually knew them.

The office was not in what could be described as a "nice" part of town but it was well appointed on the interior with comfortable surroundings. He had worked for the company almost ten years now and it seemed like it had been for his entire life.

The pamphlet that he was reading was titled,

"Discover the benefits of Learning Domestic Discipline".

It was probably the most interesting thing he had read for quite a long time.

It had been handed to him by his supervisor, Mister Peavey. Curt Peavey was a real old-fashioned gentleman and he seldom raised his voice to any employee no matter how badly they had crossed the line of company policy.

Most of the stuff in the little book was just plain old common sense but what really intrigued him was that the solution to his own problems in his not so happy little home made an awful lot of sense to him. His Alice had been getting progressively worse in recent months. In fact, she had been a handful for almost the past two years ever since she had been promoted to Vice President of the cosmetics company she had labored in for the last fifteen years. It was really the only job the thirty-five year old business woman had ever held and she had started there when she was only twenty.

He had been particularly depressed the morning he blurted out his difficulties at home to his sharp-eyed boss, Mister Peavey. It was not something he would have normally done but his wife's terrible fits lately had him at the end of his rope and he didn't know where to turn. His own parents had ended in divorce because his father was so weak that he allowed his mother to walk all over him right in front of the children. Charlie remembered wanting to shout out to his mother that she was being unfair but he was far too afraid of her reaction to say a word.

His boss told him that it was a "normal" situation. Charlie didn't feel like there was anything normal about it at all. Mister Peavey pointed to the photo on his desk of the beaming Mrs. Peavey. She was an attractive lady in her early forties with interesting bangs and a chest that defied gravity. Hanging on the wall behind her was a paddle with a long leather strap that seemed out of place in the French Colonial setting.

"Son, I had the same problems you are experiencing probably about the same time in my marriage. Thank goodness I was informed about "Learning Domestic Discipline" because it saved my family. I want you to read this and study those specific rules about conduct and proper procedures and attitudes and you will find out that your spouse will be a changed woman."

Charlie was not very optimistic about that result but he didn't want to hurt Mister Peavey's feelings, so he dutifully read the booklet from cover to cover. Then, he read it again because it seemed so simple and yet the promise of a solution might be possible providing his Alice decided to be cooperative and submissive to the rules and regulations. The only thing that had him concerned was that the entire process was supposed to be "above" sex and he found that just reading the content left him with a terrible visible erection that refused to go away.

The lady at the next table cleared her throat and Charlie put the book down open to the section on the role played by the HOH in the clearly stated Domestic Discipline system. The hazel-eyed female employee was obviously looking at his embarrassing arousal and he was filled with guilt at his disgraceful conduct which was absolutely not in his usual nature. It was too late to hide the fact that he was thoroughly excited in his genital area so he just smiled an apology and explained,

"It is this book, I am afraid. It is really more of a self-help instruction book but some sections are very erotically specific."

The woman laughed with a delightful giggle that reminded him of his early days with Alice before her entire personality changed with the demands of her job.

"That is quite all right, Mister Swatbetter. I got one of those books from Mister Peavey almost two years ago. My name is Noreen and I work in accounting."

Charlie remembered seeing Noreen at the last Christmas party when she had been sitting on many a lap having a happy time even though booze was strictly prohibited. He had been kind of hoping she would grace his lap with the presence of her heart-shaped behind at the time but she stayed clear of him for some odd reason. She certainly seemed a lot friendlier now but he had no earthly suspicion why that was the case.

"My husband Mark took to the whole Domestic Discipline thing real nice and now we are back on track with our lives and I am a whole lot happier."

He was startled at her admission because visions of female forms stretched across his knees were still whipping up his male equipment into stiff reaction.

"I guess that the key to the whole thing is that the wife must be cooperative and willing to submit to the discipline when it is the proper time to receive it."

The nicely-dressed accounting female shook her pretty head in complete agreement and she moved over to sit at the same table with Charlie. He noticed that she was wearing the same perfume as his Alice only she dressed a whole lot more in a feminine style than his wife who was in a position at her job that required her to supervise an entire staff of males. His wife was almost always dressed in suits now with the bland flats that made her look more masculine than most other wives. Still, she was a clean thing and was an expert at putting on her "war paint" with the skill of an artist.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.