Fantasy: the Fuzzy White Sweater - Cover

Fantasy: the Fuzzy White Sweater

by GR

Copyright© 2014 by GR

Erotic Sex Story: A story of a man who notices a certain woman for the first time.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

One Monday morning, I was sitting in the coffee shop when an absolutely striking woman entered into the shop. Understand that not everyone would look at her and say she was beautiful, but she had one thing when put her over the top for me – she was wearing a fuzzy, white sweater. I don't know why I have a thing for women in fuzzy, white sweaters, but it makes me want to rub my hands all over those curves.

I watched her as she ordered, paid, waited for it to be ready, picked it up, and walked to the table next to mine. I was probably bordering on being that overly creepy guy, but she either did not notice or she did not mind. Just before she sat down, I cleared my throat to get her attention. When she looked my way, I asked her, "Miss, would you care to share my table with me."

There was something about me which apparently intrigued her, although at the time, I had no idea what. I usually come across as nerdy, but I later learned that I reminded her of someone she knew long ago. But at that moment, she looked at me, smiled, and replied, "I would be delighted."

As she took the few steps to a chair at my table, I stood (as had been ingrained in me since childhood), extended my hand, and said, "Hi, I'm Al."

Much my surprise, when she she shook my hand, she didn't just present her fingers, which I always find awkward, but gave me a firm handshake. Upon shaking, she replied, "Hi, It is very nice to meet you. My name is Bea."

"Like the letter?"

"Sounds just like it," she answered with a smile. We released our hands and sat.

"I come here often, but," I started, "I don't recognize you. Do you come here often?"

"About this same time each Monday." She looked amused at my expression as I was trying to figure out how I missed her. She tried to put me at ease by telling me, "Don't worry, I often go unnoticed in a crowd."

"No way. I find that hard to believe, because I definitely noticed you when you walked in today." And then I muttered to myself, "How could I not have seen you before?" I then realized that I was talking to myself, and looked at her. "I'm sorry, I have found that I am an audio learner, which I think developed, unknowingly, into the bad habit of talking to myself at times. It drives some people crazy as they think I am talking to them but not loud enough to be heard. Then I come across as rude since I am talking to someone besides the other person." I paused realizing I was revealing too much of myself too soon.

She smiled, even laughed a little, but did not seem offended. "That's quite alright. I grew up around others like you." She said those last two words with a playful tone indicating a mock sarcasm. I relaxed.

We then talked for what turned out to be an hour. We had a few common interests which I usually kept hidden until I became more comfortable with someone, but somehow, I was already that comfortable with her. I stopped myself in mid-conversation. "Bea, I find myself in dangerous territory."

"Is this an actual danger or metaphorical?"

"More metaphorical." I paused for a moment lost in brief thought about possible actual danger that may be lurking, but recovered my original train of thought. "I find myself very at ease with you, and this is usually followed by my saying things which sound stupid or ignorant." She nodded and listened. "I've gotten the impression that when I say something which comes across as stupid, people don't call me on it. They seem to just stay silent and then stop talking to me." I looked at her, trying to gauge her reaction.

She was leaning forward and looking sympathetically at me. She encouraged me when she said, "I'm intrigued. What's an example of something stupid you've said?"

"Although it is not something too controversial, it is something which made me come across as an idiot." She was still attentive. "In a hotel once, I commented that the stairs only went one way."

She started laughing. At first I thought she was laughing at me, but when my expression changed, she stopped long enough to say, "No, I'm not laughing at you. I think I understand completely. I assume that the stairwell doors were locked on all floors except the bottom. Therefore, if you are in the stairwell, you can exit only on the ground floor."

I became very excited, "Absolutely." I sighed relief. "Do you think that everyone else knew what I was saying?"

"I doubt it." Her look was so kind, that I was feeling a huge urge to kiss her. She continued, "But I know what you are saying." It felt so good to be understood. She then leaned forward. My lustful mind was hoping that she was about to kiss me, but my reasoning side knew that she had something else on her mind. Then she kept leaning forward. I did not move.

Her face moved right up to mine, and she pressed her lips against my lips. I kissed her back. She moved back slightly, in order to see what I would do next. I then leaned toward her, and we kissed again. Our mouths opened, and our tongues met. We kissed for a few seconds before we both remembered where we were. We both sat back smiling wide.

I looked around and a few people were watching us, but when they saw me turn my head toward them, they turned their heads away from us. I looked at Bea and said, "I have to see you again. How about dinner?"

"Dinner sounds great, but I am feeling other urges at the moment."

Blood flowed to my cock as my ego swelled. "You know that I am immediately thinking you want to jump my bones." I then cringed at having spoken my inner thoughts too soon.

She smiled and replied, "Of course." Fortunately, I was not drinking anything at that moment, because I was done a spit take.

I just casually tossed out, "How about the bathroom?"

"Ladies' or Gentlemen's?" she asked.

In my finest moment of articulating, I was able to say, "Uuuuh." I'm sure my facial expression was equally as intelligent. I closed my mouth to keep some dignity.

She saved me by saying, "The Ladies' Room is clean; let's go."

We both stood, put our cups in the trash, and walked back into the bathroom. It was empty, so we found the cleanest of the stalls. It was actually roomier than I was expecting. For a moment I wondered why, but my thoughts came back to the situation as I heard her latch the door. Before I could turn around, she leaned me against the wall, pressed herself against my back, grinding herself against my ass as her hands reached around. Her left hand went to my chest and felt for my nipples through my shirt, while her right hand reached down to my crotch and felt the growing bulge pressing against my pants.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.