Ashley III, Carry and Chris
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2014 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Bill and Ashley's daughters, Carry and Chris, the cute twins that you met in Ashley II, have grown up. They are still cute, but they are young women now and want to follow in their Father's, Bill's, footprints and join the Agency to be Field Agents. Things will be a little more complicated than they planned on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Military  

Carry continues the Narrative:

We arrived at the Agency’s Headquarters early, even though we had stopped for coffee and donuts with Marge and Sonny on the way here. There were of course guards and a check point at the entrance to the Headquarters compound. We all needed to show our IDs, and we were checked against their list of expected arrivals. They also reminded us of where we were to park. Their directions were the same as the written ones that we had received.

Since we would not be allowed to carry our shotguns into the building, Chris and I had stowed ours in the trunk of our car with the ammunition boxes and a part of our clothing. Our guys had placed theirs behind the seats of their pickups. We waited until nearly 1030 hrs, and some of our classmates had arrived before we headed toward the main building of the complex.

On the way to the parking area, we had gotten a fairly good view of the complex. It consisted of five large buildings of five and six stories each in addition to large parking lots, an area with what appeared to be a vehicle maintenance facility and fueling point, and a number of what appeared to be warehouses. The main building was six stories and had a large American flag flying in front of it. A short distance behind the flagpole was a large glass enclosed entry that projected out a short distance from the front of the building, and this was where we headed.

We had barely entered the glass enclosure when a tall, hefty, blond young woman approached us ladies.

“Which of you are the Kincades?” she demanded in a no nonsense voice. Chris and I indicated that we were the Kincades.

“I am Ingrid, the Director of Operations assistant. You will come with me, you have an appointment with the Director,” she informed us.

“Alright,” I told her, and Chris and I along with Chuck and Roy moved over to her.

“Who are these men?” she demanded in a growl.

“They are our boyfriends, and the Director will want to see them also,” Chris told her.

“They were not included in my instructions,” she told us.

“They go, or we don’t,” I told her pointblank.

“That... !” she began before reaching for her cell phone, and dialing a number, as she moved away from us to speak to someone in private. It was only a few minutes before she disconnected and returned to where we waited.

“The men may accompany you,” she told us in an emotionless voice before adding, “Follow me,” and she turned to the inspection point that the others with us had already passed through. She was allowed to just pass through, but we were stopped.

“Weapons!” the man behind the obviously bullet proof glass of the inspection station demanded. We all removed our pistols, and showed him that there were no magazine in them before pulling back the slides, which locked in place, to show him that there was no round in the chamber.

“Pass through the inspection grid one at a time,” we were told next. We each passed through the grid, and Ingrid was waiting for us on the other side.

“Follow me,” was all she said, and led us down a corridor before stopping at a bank of elevators. She stopped at the last set of doors and pushed the button after swiping a security card through the reader. The doors immediately opened, and we entered. I noticed that there were only two buttons on the control panel and neither was marked. She pushed the first one, the doors closed, and the elevator rose.

The elevator doors opened on a short carpeted hallway with three doors. The one at the end of the hallway read ‘Director of Operations’. Ingrid turned in that direction, and we followed. She stopped at the door and knocked.

“Come in,” a male voice answered, and she opened the door.

“I have the Kincades and two others,” she told the older man sitting behind the desk.

“Show them in,” the man said, as he rose from his chair and moved around to the front of the desk, as we four entered and the door closed behind us. The man facing us was the Director of Operations for the Agency. The sign on his desk only said Tony, and we had heard Marge, the Administrator of the Training Facility, call him that on the phone. He was a tall man at about 5’-10’’, about 180 pounds or so, and maybe 45 years old. His hair was a medium brown and cut short while his eyes were a deep blue, and he was quite handsome.

“So, you’re the Kincades,” he said and then turned to look at Chuck and Roy. “And who are these two?” he asked.

“They’re our boyfriends,” I answered.

“I see, and have they considered joining ‘the Family’?” he asked in a serious tone.

“They have only considered joining us,” Chris told him, pointing to herself and me.

“We just want to be Field Agents,” Roy told him.

“You could never be just Field Agents since you have ‘the Family’ gift, and that in itself makes you special. It will also mean that you will be given the toughest assignments and much will be expected from all of you,” he told us before adding, “Take seats on the sofa.” We all sat on the sofa facing him at his desk.

“We weren’t aware that you two had the gift when you applied for admission to the program, and our background investigation didn’t reveal anything either. Additionally, your Senior Trainer failed to mention you in his report. Do you have any idea how he could have missed that?” the Director asked.

“That could be our fault,” Chris told him to raised eyebrows.

“How?” he asked.

“When we returned from taking care of the ambushers in Florida, we told Smith that we needed to speak to Roy and Chuck, and it was about ‘the Family’s’ business. He may have thought that we had protected them with our bubbles, and not realized that they had bubbles of their own since he wasn’t there during the ambush,” I told him.

“Yes, I suppose that is possible,” Tony acknowledged.

“I don’t think our folks have ‘the gift’ as you call it. None of them know anything about it,” Chuck told him.

“And you know this how?” the Director asked, pointedly.

“We both checked with our families while we were home for Christmas. Our fathers and grandfathers have all been in the Army, and have all been wounded at one time or another. They know nothing about the so called ‘gift’,” Roy told him.

“Hmm... , “ was all the Director said before turning back to us ladies.

“You ladies have accumulated quite a total of kills for just having completed your training,” he said next, switching topics.

“We almost added another seven,” I told him, which startled him no end.

“And just how did that come about?” he demanded, but in a very soft voice. Chris and I explained what had occurred on the 28th of December in quite some detail. The Director appeared to be quite surprised by our explanation.

“The 28th, you say? That would be just over two weeks ago. We should have heard about that by now,” he said and pressed one of the buttons of the intercom on his desk.

“Ingrid ... get me the latest reports from the Atlanta office,” he said in a growl.

“Do you wish a paper copy or just the computerized report?” she asked.

“The computer report will do,” he answered.

“I’ll send them to your computer in just a minute,” she replied. Shortly, his computer screen lit up with several reports on it. He started looking at them and their dates.

“Damn it, Ingrid! Those are all the old reports. Where is the latest one?” he shortly growled into the intercom.

“The one from the 15th of December is the last one that we received, sir,” she answered.

“Find out where the end of December’s report is,” he told her in no uncertain terms before switching the intercom off.

“God damn organization is falling apart around me!” he said in disgust before looking back at us.

“Let me see what that report has to say, and report back here in the morning. In the meantime, I’ll have one of my people start you on the tour of our facilities that the others are receiving. They will also have apartments assigned to you,” he told us, but stopped there for a few seconds.

“May I assume that you would each prefer an apartment with the young man of your choice?” he asked with a smile, the first one in some time.

“Yes, that would be convenient. Also having the apartments next to each other would be nice,” I told him, and he smiled again

“Certainly,” he agreed before pushing another button on his intercom and telling someone on the other end to report to his office. Shortly, a tall young man with a build like a brick shit-house knocked on the door and entered.

“Jacob, give these new Agents the tour of the facilities and arrange for them to get apartments next to each other,” the Director told him.

“Yes sir,” Jacob answered, and led us out of the office and to one of the regular elevators.

He gave us a very thorough tour of the Agency’s buildings, the one that we were presently in held the offices of the Operations Division. It also held the offices of the Director of the Agency on the upper floors which included Personnel. The second building held the remainder of the Operations Division including the various operations centers. The third building was devoted to the Intelligence Division. The top floor of the Intelligence building and the second Operations building held the Communications Department and its antennas and dishes were on the roofs of those buildings and also the first building.

The fourth building and a part of the fifth was devoted the Supply Division. The remainder of the fifth building held the Legal Department. The vehicle maintenance buildings and the warehouses weren’t included in the tour. The Real Estate Department of the Supply Division was in the fifth building, where the tour ended.

Jacob introduced us to a very pretty woman in the Real Estate Department named Jennifer. He also explained what the director had told him about two apartments next to each other.

“I wish you had brought them in earlier,” Jennifer told him, “There was a better selection then. The other new Agents have already been here. Let me see what I can do,” she asked, and started typing on her computer.

“Ah... !” she said after a short time. “You’re in luck, there are still two apartments available in one of the units. I’ve only put the one other woman in there with her friend. May I presume that you two ladies will be doing the same?” she asked with a smile.

“Yes, you may,” I told her. We gave her our names and our vehicle descriptions and license plate numbers. She printed out two of the standard housing contracts that the Agency uses. Chuck and I signed one, and Chris and Roy signed the other. She also printed out maps and directions to the apartment complex and indicated where we were to park. Lastly, she went to the back and returned with the keys to the apartments. Jacob escorted us back to the front of the first building then, but we had some questions for him before we departed.

“We are supposed to see the Director of Operations tomorrow morning. Will we have any trouble being admitted to the compound or to this building during the weekend?” I asked him.

“No, you shouldn’t, but I’ll make sure that Ingrid puts the four of you on the admittance list at the entry gate,” he assured us with a smile before returning to his other duties.

We returned to our vehicles. The guys had the maps and wanted to lead the way to the apartments so we followed behind them. We had all slipped the magazines back in our pistols when we arrived at our vehicles.

“It sounded like Marge and Sonny will be our neighbors,” Chris said, as I followed the guys in their trucks. We managed to find the apartment complex without getting lost, and we parked where Jenifer had recommended, which was very close to our building. Our apartments were on the fourth floor, and we took the elevator up to have a look at them before bringing all of our stuff in.

While the apartments weren’t large, they were adequate for two people. There was a living room area, a kitchen area, and a large bedroom with a king size bed. The bath was just off the bedroom, but only had a normal size shower cabinet and no tub. The vanity had two sinks, and there was a single toilet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.