Ashley III, Carry and Chris - Cover

Ashley III, Carry and Chris

Copyright© 2014 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Bill and Ashley's daughters, Carry and Chris, the cute twins that you met in Ashley II, have grown up. They are still cute, but they are young women now and want to follow in their Father's, Bill's, footprints and join the Agency to be Field Agents. Things will be a little more complicated than they planned on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Military  

Chris continues the Narrative:

On returning to the house following the ceremony, mom turned on the television. She and grandmother were anxious to watch the Rose Parade from Pasadena. It came on a short time after we had returned from the forge, and it was followed by more Bowl Games, of which we watched parts of several of the games. Carry and I made lunch, and later mom and grandmother made dinner. Grandfather Ed napped on the sofa through several of the games.

Dinner was late again tonight, which was good since Carry and I wanted to repack our duffel bags and rucks. We were taking a good bit of civilian clothing with us because we weren't sure where we would be assigned, or what we would need. We managed to break Chuck and Roy away from the games long enough to repack their things also. We had washed their clothing as well as our own and had ironed part of them previously.

Dinner was in the dining room again with everyone here. Carry and I ate a lot, since we would not be getting any of our mom's good cooking again for a while and would definitely miss it.

We all stayed up until the final game of the day was over and then went to bed. Carry and I were doing much better with our periods, which had tapered off today. Roy and I made soft passionate love before going to sleep tonight, but I still had a towel under me all night, just in case. We didn't rise in the morning until late.

Following a shower and our usual morning preparations, we had breakfast after bringing down the bed linens and other things to be washed. Later we four brought down our duffels, rucks, weapons, and several steel cans of ammunition that we would be taking with us. The laundry was dry before we were ready to leave, and Carry and I took it upstairs and put everything away.

It was noon by the time we were ready. Mom had made sandwiches and coffee for us to take with us, and we loaded it along with our other things into the trucks which had covers over the beds to protect what we loaded in there from the weather.

Everyone was out on the porch in coats and hats to see us off, and we got hugged and kissed, or our hands shaken in the case of the guys, by everyone. Carry and I promised to call more often now that we would be somewhere that our cell phones would work again. We were soon on the road and headed for Virginia. Chuck led initially until we stopped to eat after a couple of hours since our mom's sandwiches hadn't lasted any time at all. When we hit the road again, Chuck allowed Roy to take over the lead. Carry and I had been coordinating stops and things on our cell phones. We made it most of the way through North Carolina on I-85 before stopping for the night.

We stopped in Durham, North Carolina at the Red Roof Inn near the interstate. They had rooms with king size beds available, and the guys each got a room, but we didn't use our Government IDs to get a reduced rate. Carry and I still had a lot of money left that we had gotten from the ambushers, and the Red Roof Inn had reasonable rates.

After checking the rooms and leaving our duffel bags, rucks, and large weapons there, we went out to have dinner at a nearby restaurant. Neither it nor the motel was crowded because few were traveling so soon after the New Year. Following a fine large dinner, we returned to our rooms, showered, and went to bed, but not to sleep yet, at least Roy and I didn't.

We hugged and kissed for a time, and he massaged my breasts before licking and sucking on my nipples. We made long slow passionate love following that, and Roy rocked my world in addition to ringing all of my bells and chimes. Lord, I could get used to that! My period, which had started so heavy and messy, had tapered off after a couple of days and was very light now. Due to the above, we weren't up until late the next morning and had breakfast before starting out again.


Unknown to the Kincade sisters and their boyfriends, on Wednesday, the third, they passed Greg Hawthorn on the Interstate. He was going south to Atlanta while they were heading north to the Agency's Training Facility.


We arrived at the Training Facility just before 1400 hrs on the afternoon of the third, having stopped for lunch on the way. We showed the guards at the gate our IDs and badges. They still searched the trucks and weren't happy about us bringing weapons and ammunition with us, but we were on their list of returning Agency students, and they allowed us to proceed after making a call to their supervisor to clear us.

We stopped at the administrative building, checked in, and got room assignments in the building for new Agents, plus the guys registered their vehicles and got Agency decals for them. Unfortunately, we didn't get rooms with the guys, but we did get the next best thing. We got rooms on the same floor in the same building only a few doors down the hall from Carry's and my room.

Following getting our things put away, we girls went to check on our car. We had left it here in the lot designated for those away on training before we left for Florida. That was several months ago, and we wondered what condition it was in now.

On reaching the lot, we had to show our IDs and produce the keys to the vehicle. The guard there checked us out carefully on his computer before calling the on-duty mechanic who accompanied us out to the car.

"See if it will start on its own," he told us. We got in and the engine turned over for a time while I pumped the gas pedal. It finally started despite my misguided efforts. The mechanic checked our tire pressure, and told us it was okay for now.

"Pull around to the gas pumps and I'll fill her up for you and put more air in the tires," he told us. I pulled over to where he indicated, and he filled our gas tank with Agency supplied fuel, checked the oil, and aired up our tires.

"Thanks," Carry told him and handed him a twenty dollar bill as a tip. He grinned and thanked us before returning to his seat in the small garage near the gas pumps. I drove our car over to a parking spot next to Chuck's and Roy's trucks.

That evening in the dining facility, we got together with the other Agency students from our Ranger class. The new students present were shocked at the amount of food that we all consumed. Marge was there with Sonny, and had a big grin on her face. We even saw Carol and the others who had been injured during training. Some of them would be returning to complete Ranger Training, but some wouldn't, as they had changed their minds, and Carol was one of them. She would be attending a technical training school once she was cleared by the doctors.

We all eventually left the dining facility to return to our rooms. Most of those in our Ranger class had rooms on the same floor and building that we were in. Marge had an entire room to herself for now. How lucky could you get. Sonny was in a room with one of the other guys, but didn't mind.

We all sat around in the building's common area for a time following dinner to talk. Some of the guys had brought beer with them, and we all had a few. Marge, Carry and I only had one each. Chuck, Roy, and Sonny had two each, but left with us when we ladies returned to our rooms. Sonny followed Marge into her room. Chuck and Roy were looking at us expectantly, so I turned to look at Carry to see what she wanted to do, but didn't say anything.

"Maybe we should wait until tomorrow," Carry suggested to the guys' disappointment.

"There is a briefing at 0900 hrs. in the morning, you know," I said to remind them.

"Yeah, but we could receive our assignments and be who knows where by tomorrow night," Roy said in a defensive voice. Chuck just looked sad.

"Weeellll!" I said in indecision, "Maybe just a little sex, but not an all-nighter," I finished.

"Which room do you want?" I asked Carry.

"I'll go with Chuck in their room," she told me, and I grabbed Roy's hand and led him into our room. Following a quick shower each, because of the small size of the shower, we were in bed kissing, hugging, and rubbing against each other. Roy was as hard as ever and soon started rocking my world. I had brought a rolled up pair of clean socks to bed with me and needed them, as I screamed every time he rang my chimes, and we knew from past experience that the sound proofing here was minimal at best.

When we had recovered, another quick shower was in order, and Carry was knocking on the door shortly after we had redressed. I was wearing a nightie, but Roy had most of his clothes on. I let Carry in and Roy left for his room. She had already showered, and we were soon both in bed and asleep.

The in-briefing in the morning was in room 102 again and started at 0900 hrs. sharp. We had been up since 0630, had warmed up, gotten in a run, showered, and had breakfast before reporting to the Admin building for the briefing. The guys had been unhappy when we woke them to go running, but had followed us after getting up.

"Where are the Kincades?" were the first words out of the briefer's mouth after he entered the room.

"Right here, sir," I answered, as Carry and I raised our hands.

"Good!" the briefer said with a look of relief, as he moved to the podium, and then started calling the other students' names.

"Now that you have completed your primary training for Field Agents, there are still some requirements to be met before you are assigned to field duty," we were informed after everyone was accounted for.

"Today you will receive a thorough physical exam. Tomorrow, you will be reissued your weapons, but without any ammunition, and will be taken to a local shopping center where you will be outfitted with appropriate clothing for field operatives assigned to various locations around the world. You will often work out of our embassy or other government agencies in those countries, and will require clothing appropriate to blend in with the civilians working there.

"Starting on Monday of next week, you will be attending four days of additional classes on International Law, and the laws of the various countries where we have interests. Following that on Friday of next week, you will all be assigned to the Agency's Headquarters for several weeks to learn how the Agency is organized and operates, and to also familiarize you with the reporting procedures for Field Agents. Are there any questions?" the briefer asked on finishing.

There were several questions from those disappointed that they wouldn't be going directly to Field Agent duty. The briefer managed to brush them off without giving any definite answers other than that that was the established procedure. A medical assistant arrived during these discussions, and we were turned over to her to be taken to the medical facility here for our physicals.

Once there, we all changed into hospital gowns, and received a bag to place our clothes and shoes in. The medical personnel were shocked to discover that Chuck, Roy, Carry and I were armed and had ammunition with us. A call was immediately placed to the Administrator and all else was put on hold. The four of us were placed in a separate room together.

Marge, the Administrator, arrived in short order. She was not at all happy to have her daily routine interrupted and frowned when she saw the four of us.

"Why are the four of you carrying weapons ... loaded weapons at that?" she demanded.

"Unloaded ones wouldn't be much good, now would they?" Carry told her.

"I don't need any smart answers from you, young lady," she snapped in an angry voice.

"We always carry loaded weapons," I told her before adding, "especially since someone tried to have us killed on three separate occasions during our training." The Administrator's eyebrows shot up at this news.

"WHAT?" she demanded in shock.

"Didn't our Trainers report that to you?" Carry asked.

"They don't report to me. They report directly to the Operations Section," she informed us, reaching for her cell phone. She dialed a number and waited through several rings before someone eventually answered.

"This is the Administrator of the Training Facility. I need to speak to the Director of Operations immediately. We have a problem," she said into the phone. From the way that she said the word problem, I didn't believe it was anything routine. There was silence for several seconds following that.

"NO, I don't want to speak to his assistant, put Tony on the line now. Tell him it's Marge calling," she demanded in an upset voice. More silence followed that.

"Tony, Marge. Why wasn't I informed that someone tried to kill the Kincades?" she demanded in a peeved voice over the phone a short time later. This comment was followed shortly by an 'Oh!", which was followed periodically by more "Ohs!". "Nine!" she said at one point in the conversation and turned a bit pale.

"Call me in my office in an hour or so," she eventually said into the phone and appeared ready to hang up.

"NO!" she added rather sharply instead of hanging up. "I'm at the medical facility with them now. Call me later," she insisted and canceled the call.

"You two appear to have been quite busy the last several weeks," she said to us before looking at Roy and Chuck.

"What are these two doing armed also?" she demanded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.