Ashley III, Carry and Chris - Cover

Ashley III, Carry and Chris

Copyright© 2014 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Bill and Ashley's daughters, Carry and Chris, the cute twins that you met in Ashley II, have grown up. They are still cute, but they are young women now and want to follow in their Father's, Bill's, footprints and join the Agency to be Field Agents. Things will be a little more complicated than they planned on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Military  

Chris takes over the Narrative:

Newly named character appearing in the remaining chapters:

Greg Hawthorn

Gray suit man, Agency insider, 5’-10” tall, 165 pounds, 38 years old, dark brown hair, blue eyes, walks with a bit of a limp


Roy and I awoke late on Sunday morning. I was still snuggled up against him, but I was also still upset because of the start of my period the previous night. Roy still had a hard-on, and I needed to do something about that.

“I’m sorry, Roy, but I’m way too messy presently to do anything with you, but I can still do something for you,” I told him, as I moved over on top of him. While we were kissing, Roy started massaging my breasts, and my hand slipped down and found his long, thick cock still at attention. I slowly moved down his body, bestowing small kisses here and there before winding up at his cock. A little licking started him groaning before I slipped my lips around the head and started sucking on it.

“Oh baby! That feels so good,” Roy whispered, as I increased how much of his cock I was taking into my mouth. I kept taking more and more of it, until I had him in my throat. Roy started spurting then, and I thought I would pass out before he finished, and I could breathe again.

He did finish before I passed out, and I let most of him slip out of my mouth while I drew in long, deep breaths of air. I cleaned him up following that, and he pulled me back up to kiss him. We eventually came up for air again.

“You’re the best, Sweetie,” Roy told me after we broke the kiss. Carry banged on the door almost immediately after that.

“Rise and shine in there,” she said through the door. “It’s time to shower again, Chris,” she added with a laugh. I wondered how serious she was until I checked my panties and found them damp with blood. DAMN!

“We’ll be out in a couple of minutes,” I told her. “Are the pads in the bathroom?” I asked following that.

“Yes, pads and panties too,” Carry answered. “We’ll see you down at breakfast,” she added. Roy and I put on our robes and slippers for the trip to the bathroom. I also took along the second towel from that night with us.

In the bathroom, I could see in the mirror that my panties weren’t as bad as I had feared they were. They and the used towel went into the laundry basket there along with Carry’s things.

“Maybe I should shower alone,” I told Roy. “At least initially,” I added.

“Okay,” he agreed looking at the pad, red with blood and other fluids, as I wrapped it in toilet paper before discarding it in the trash can. “Are you all right?” he asked in a scared little boy voice.

“Oh yes, darling. I’ll be just fine again in a couple of days. In the meantime, things will be a little messy,” I assured him before starting the water in the shower and slipping inside.

“You can join me now,” I called to Roy after a few minutes, having cleaned up all of the blood and washed my bottom half.

“Be there as soon as I finish my teeth,” he called back after a few seconds, and joined me a few minutes later. Roy rubbed soap over my upper body for a time before I washed him all over, especially that big tool of his. Roy shaved and we both finished our morning business before returning to our separate rooms to dress since our clean clothes were in different rooms.

Downstairs, breakfast was ready when we got there. Bill Jr. came in a short time after we had.

“Are we working in the forge today?” Chuck asked him.

“No, today is Sunday and also New Year’s Eve,” our brother told him before adding, “Tomorrow there will be a ceremonial starting of the newly laid fire in the cleaned-out and refilled forge pot, all new coal will be used. It remains to be seen how much if any work we will be fit to do.” He smiled on finishing.

“Are you anticipating being hung over tomorrow?” Roy asked with a grin.

“There is the possibility that some of us will be,” was all that Bill Jr. would admit to.

After doing the breakfast dishes, Carry and I brought down the laundry basket from our bathroom and started soaking the blood stained items it contained before putting them in the washing machine. Everything was clean and dry by noontime and back in our room.

Grandfather Ed and Grandmother Esther arrived just after 1:00 PM Dad and the guys had the TV on to watch football by the time they arrived. We had all interrupted what we were doing when the entryway alarm had gone off, but we recognized grandmother’s new car. Still, several of us had met them on the porch with our shotguns. Security was a full time job with us, and even Roy and Chuck had gotten into the habit of moving their guns every time we went to a different room for any reason. The racks in the living room were really full with everyone here. Cynthia’s, Bill Jr’s girlfriend, arrival a short time later and was also met by a reception committee, but a more restrained one. She stayed for most of the afternoon, but her father returned to pick her up at around seven that evening.

There was plenty of football that afternoon and evening. There were more than a few beers drained also, and not all of them by the men.

Carry and I made a late lunch for everyone, and mom and grandmother made dinner, which we all enjoyed at around 8:30 PM.

There was football until about 11:00 PM, and then the New Year’s celebration was tuned in. By the time midnight arrived, we were all feeling no pain, and had emptied a lot of beer cans and bottles.

“We’ll clean all of this up in the morning,” Mom told us about 12:30 or so. “Everyone into bed,” she ordered following that. Dad checked the security system in the den, and Bill Jr., Carry, and I checked all of the windows and doors on the first floor. We all collected our shotguns and pistols then before heading up to bed. Chuck and Roy helped Grandfather Ed with the stairs, and mom made sure the alarm system was fully functional from the remote in her bedroom. Everyone was in bed by 1:15 or so.

Roy and I were in my room tonight. Between the beer and my period, I was horny as hell, and needed a good, long, hard session of sex. Of course, there was the problem of my period. I was still leaking fairly heavily and it was very messy. I had cleaned up in the bathroom, but I needed to feel Roy’s long, hard cock in me, and not in my mouth either.

This did present a bit of a problem, until I had an inspiration, remembering our talk with mom a few days ago. I crawled over on top of Roy then.

“What’s wrong?” he whispered in surprise.

“Nothing,” I told him and paused. “Have you ever had anal sex?” I asked after a few more seconds.

“No, but I have seen it done on the porn sites,” he told me, breathing a little faster now I noticed.

“Our mom told us that we should try it,” I told him.

“Really?” he asked in surprise.

“Yes, she recommended it,”

“Have you ever done it before?” he asked hesitantly.

“Nope, but I can’t do anything else right now. Do you want to try?” I asked.

“Do you have any lube? That seemed to be required on the videos that I saw,” he told me.

“Yes, Carry and I both bought some while out grocery shopping,” I told him and turned to reach into the drawer of the nightstand on my side of the bed. The lube was right where I had left it.

“How do you want to do this?” Roy asked in a shaky voice when he saw the lube.

“Mom advised us to start in the doggie position,” I told him.

“Okay,” he agreed, and we both got out of bed. The room had cooled off with the heat turned down for the night, but we had enough antifreeze in us that we didn’t mind. I leaned over with my chest on the bed and handed Roy the lube. He proceeded to put some on my star and started to work it in with his fingers. I had dropped my panties and only had a tampon in me for this. I hoped it would be enough.

Roy’s fingers quickly had me aroused, and I started pushing back on his fingers. He was soon up to three fingers, and I was ready for an orgasm.

“You ready for me?” he asked, as he removed his fingers.

“Not yet, Roy, put the fingers back in me for a bit,” I asked him. He shoved all three fingers into me at the same time, and I went off like a rocket. I shuddered, shook, and moaned as that orgasm shot through me. It required several minutes for me to recover.

“Are you all right?” Roy kept asking while I recovered.

“Yes!” I was finally able to answer. “I’m fine now. Go ahead and slip that big cock of yours into me,” I told him. Roy took the time to lube up that big cock of his really well and put more lube on my butt and inside of me before stepping up behind me and pressing his cock against my star. Some pushing got him started into me. It was a bit painful to start but after a few minutes the pleasure started as he moved further into me. I was so full with Roy’s cock up my bum and that tampon in my pussy. The feelings were just amazing, and we were soon pushing into each other and then pulling out. I quickly had another orgasm brewing in my belly.

Even with all of the beer that Roy drank, he was all excited and didn’t last as long as I would have liked, since he was soon pumping a massive load of baby batter into my darkest recesses. That warm liquid squirting into me set me off, and that orgasm rushed out of my belly setting off every nerve in my body from the tips of my toes to the hair on my head. I couldn’t breathe or see for a short time and all of my muscles were locked up.

After a time, I collapsed onto the mattress with Roy draped over me. We were both wasted and just lay there for a time. Eventually, Roy slipped out and rolled off of me, and we lay there side by side.

“We should get back into bed and under the covers,” Roy told me after a time, but I still couldn’t move.

“Help me up,” I mumbled after a bit, and he picked me up and helped me into bed.

“I need the towel under me,” I mumbled to him, nearly asleep.

“Sure, sweetie,” he acknowledged and soon had the towel under me and had me covered up. He got in on the other side of the bed and moved over against me. I wanted to turn over and be closer to him, but was too tired and went to sleep instead.

I awoke later that night, as Roy was returning to bed. My bladder was over full, my panties were on the floor, and the towel needed replacing. I got unsteadily to my feet.

“How is the bathroom?” I asked.

“Empty,” he told me, so I didn’t bother with a robe and left for the bathroom with my panties and the towel. The beer came out as well as the tampon when I had finished. I put a new pad in my panties before flushing the john and washing up again. Panties on and a new towel under my arm, I headed back to bed, and met Carry and Chuck in the hall. They were as naked as I was, and we only nodded in passing. I was soon back in bed with the towel under me, and snuggled up against Roy for the remainder of the night.

Roy and I were very late getting up in the morning. The towel under me was damp and there were two dried spots on it. My head wasn’t all that good either from the beer that I had yesterday. At least Carry hadn’t come pounding on our door. I poked Roy in the arm when I was able to set up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.