Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Virgin Bride - Cover

Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Virgin Bride

Copyright© 2014 by Belinda LaPage

Chapter 4: The Demonstration

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Demonstration - Sherlock Holmes' incredible intellect is without limit. There is nothing he does not know about poisons, footprints, criminal behaviour. you name it. His one flaw is women; Holmes just doesn't understand them. Their desires, their bodies. nothing. So when a wealthy lord engages the great detective to discover why he cannot penetrate his bride. well, it's lucky Holmes has a friend like Watson.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Cuckold   First   Voyeurism   Slow  

At my request, Palmerston fetched Victoria's hairbrush from her dressing room. Wanting to explore and enjoy her svelte body outside the confines of the bed, I drew her down to the bear-skin laid before the hearth where she knelt in front of me; a slim hourglass silhouette with her naked bottom perched on her heels.

Working from the tips, I untied the glossy blonde rope of her plait and began to brush it out, savouring the silky texture of her hair and including more than a little sensual touching of her hips, waist, and neck as I drew the locks into the brush with my free hand.

It was so long and gorgeous; even though it had started almost free of tangles, still it took five minutes or more of my care before I had it falling down her back in a single silken cascade. Victoria was not impatient though; she simply knelt there and accepted my unpractised but sensual grooming, encouraging me with barely audible gasps and broken breaths with each brief skin-on-skin contact, emboldening me to ever more loving touches as I stroked my fingers down the smooth curve of her flank.

Gathering her hair with one hand at the nape of her neck, I used it to guide her head as I leaned forward and kissed first along the line of one shoulder and then the other. I worked up the side of her neck, gently plucking her skin between my lips until I reached her ear, where I nibbled gently at the lobe and let her hear the depth of my passion in my breath.

"I have wanted you since the moment I stepped off the carriage," I whispered, taking a risk that I thought warranted given her obvious enthusiasm for this arrangement.

She turned her face partly towards me – away from Holmes and Palmerston seated across the room – and acknowledged my admission with a mysterious smile which might just mean acceptance of my feelings, or perhaps reciprocation. I hoped the latter, but the truth is that I would never know.

I took the opportunity of her turning towards me to kiss the corner of her mouth. Once, twice, and then she turned further and met my lips with her own; kissing me softly, allowing me to sample her sweet youth without the full, passionate engagement of tongues. Still holding her hair, I drew her back towards me until I was supporting her weight behind her neck. With my free hand I cupped a small, pert breast; just barely enough to fill the palm of my hand and so firm and shapely as to be almost weightless. Testing its pliant softness between my fingers brought me to raptures; they were truly perfect in every respect and so wonderfully small that I imagine they will probably retain their perfection even as she ages.

Cradling her body in my lap, we kissed more openly; her searching lips pulling at mine, punctuated by breathless gasps as I made tiny strokes up the underside of her breast towards the hard button of her nipple. Unsure of her experience with kissing, I progressed slowly so as not to alarm her, first touching my tongue to her lip and then when she responded in turn I followed back into her mouth; searching, teasing and tasting as we stretched the boundaries of our growing passion.

If the atrocity that I witnessed earlier was the limit of her sexual experience, then I assumed even with a fortnight of wedlock, she still had not taken the opportunity to explore a man's body. Having removed only my shoes, jacket and tie, I wanted to let her undress me. My purpose was twofold; to help her allay any very understandable fears and to prolong this wonderful, sensuous foreplay before we progressed to intercourse.

Guiding her gently once again, I helped her to her feet and released the first button on my shirt before pressing her hands to the next one, silently showing her what I wanted. Her trembling fingers fumbled open the remaining buttons and when the last one was released she placed both palms flat against my chest, feeling the contours of my muscles and the texture of the hair and skin. I copied the action on her chest, cupping her small breasts and relishing the tickle of her nipples against my palms. Victoria smiled up at me, acknowledging the symmetry of the act – although I judged that I was receiving easily the better half of the bargain.

She slid her hands up and over my shoulders, taking my shirt along in order to remove it. She allowed it to drop down my arms and a brief look of surprise crossed her face when it caught at my wrists because she had not removed my cufflinks. I was about to assist by unclasping them behind my back, but with another of those enigmatic, Mona Lisa smiles, she quickly grabbed my shirt at both wrists – effectively disabling my hands – and then stood on her toes to kiss my lips; leaning close and bushing the points of her hard nipples through my chest hair.

There was no tentative touching of mouths this time; she pressed her open lips to mine and hungrily sought out my tongue, enticing me back into her mouth and gently nibbling at me with her teeth. When I returned the gesture, she moaned with quiet desperation and pressed her breasts into my chest, releasing my shirt to explore the muscles of my back with searching, desperate fingers.

Still bound at the wrists, I was unable to reciprocate, although I could reach just far enough to cup her tiny buttocks; each one the perfect size to fit into one open hand. I gave her a long, firm squeeze and she responded by clenching muscles that spoke of long miles on horseback, bringing to mind an entrancing fantasy of Victoria naked upon her chestnut stallion, posting the trot with indescribably erotic, rhythmic thrusts of her blonde sex into the pommel of her saddle.

Victoria's hands fumbled at my belt while we kissed, impatience beginning to show in her ragged breathing and trembling fingers. Reluctantly releasing her bottom, I quickly slipped out of my shirt and used my now free hands to trace the sensuous curves of her body from bottom to top. Burying my fingers in her silken hair, I gently cupped her head from behind to soothe her, trying to slow her passion and desperation as we kissed.

She finally unbuttoned my trousers and allowed them to drop to the floor and then immediately leaned away from the kiss to admire her work. I stepped out of my trouser legs and was vaguely embarrassed by my socks – I think a man looks somewhat ridiculous in drawers, socks and garters – but it was too late and too awkward to do anything about it. I doubt that Victoria even noticed, she was staring with rapt attention at the tented front of my drawers, now damp with a spreading stain that betrayed the heightened degree of my arousal.

Looking at me with nervous apprehension, I could tell she was asking permission to go further, unsure whether this degree of undressing was within the bounds of behaviour for a respectable woman. With the barest nod of encouragement from me, she slipped her fingers beneath the waistband and with one last nervous look into my eyes, she licked her lips and peeked inside.

Victoria gasped; with delight it seemed, rather than horror. I knew from earlier that I am considerably longer and thicker than Palmerston, and it was logical that Victoria would have no other point of comparison. She looked back up at me with sparkling eyes and a greedy smile.

"It seems, Doctor," she whispered, "that you and Watson share more in common than just a name." Which is lovely flattery that any man would like to hear, although I recalled the tight embrace of her vagina from before with a mixture of anticipation and apprehension. I knew that her sex would be the most exquisitely tight sheath ... but only if I could push my cock past her tiny entrance.

She eased the laces, reached inside and closed her small hand around my shaft, feeling its girth and giving me a firm squeeze, trying to make her finger and thumb touch. Her grip was soft and tight and utterly sublime. My cock jerked in her hand, surprising a gasp from her lips as she flinched back, pulling the sheath of skin up my shaft a few inches.

"Oh my!" she whispered in awe, pulling my waistband open further for a better look. Maintaining her tight grip, she stroked back down to the base of my cock and then to my great delight, she repeated the move, staring in wide-eyed wonder as the skin around by groin and testicles stretched and contracted while the rest flowed with liquid ease over the hard bulges and veins beneath her hand.

"Is that what it does inside me?" she asked in a mixture of curiosity and naked desire.

"No," I told her. "It doesn't need to. When you are ready, you will secrete a natural lubrication that makes it slide." I touched my finger to her sex – I was surprised that she didn't flinch – and stroked through the wet warmth of her slit. "See?" I massaged a nipple with her glistening juices, delighting as the hard nub slipped and danced beneath my teasing fingers.

"I think I'm ready already," she whispered nervously, casting her eyes up at me again while she continued to slowly masturbate my cock.

I slipped out of my drawers and then we were both naked (apart from my blasted socks and garters), standing close with Victoria's nipples brushing my chest hair and my cock leaving shiny trails of pre-cum across her stomach as she continued to stroke and squeeze me with rapidly developing expertise. Cupping her bottom again in my hands, I pressed our bodies together and kissed, slow and deep and less frenzied now that she held her prize in her hand.

Victoria voiced a small yelp of surprise as I lifted her off the bear-skin and then she released my cock to wrap her arms and legs around me, gripping my hips and locking her heels behind my backside. She wriggled her hips to position her open slit against my shaft, gasping as her exposed clitoris ground against my hardness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.