Schoolgirl Games - Cover

Schoolgirl Games

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I'm rather short, insecure, and on my fourth wife already. Now she's helping a girl with a school project - in her bikini! Obviously she's beginning to lose interest in me. Well the girl is stunning, to be fair, and so innocent.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   First  

I went up and tiptoed to the bedroom window, and was both dismayed and aroused to see Lisa and her ‘schoolgirl project’ (as Simone had become in my mind) on the lawn again. Lisa was in her provocative little buttercup yellow bikini, and Simone was in a different short skirt and blouse and sandals. They were chatting while Lisa spread sun oil on her legs.

It was frustrating not to be able to hear what they were saying, although to some extent I could guess: knowing Lisa clued me in. She’s clever and subtle, and focussed as I said, so I knew that whatever she did was likely to have a purpose. And by now I was pretty sure what that purpose would be.

I could work out that she was saying things that kept Simone looking at her while she spread oil languorously up her thighs, and worked it under edge of her bikini bottoms and under the string ties. When a finger caught in the loop of the tie bow I knew it was no accident. I saw Simone notice, tense up for a moment, then relax as the finger slid out without undoing it. But Lisa had planted the idea. And Simone was still there, as engaged as before.

Lisa was moving her hands so slowly it made it distinctly sensual, while appearing not to be paying attention. She kept smiling and talking and listening to Simone while her hands spread the oil sensually all over her body.

She went up her tummy, onto the tops of her tits, up her neck, along her shoulders and over her face. Then down her arms to her hands ... hands which somehow she made more arousing than ever. Simone’s eyes had followed the hands all over Lisa, as I knew Lisa had intended.

Up in the bedroom I undressed in place, not talking my eyes off them.

Lisa lay down, luxuriating in the sun. After a minute she looked at her schoolgirl project and said something. Simone visibly wavered. Lisa said something more, looking persuasive. Simone smiled an uncertain smile and Lisa smiled back, spoke again, and looked away.

I watched Simone look around, at the high fence and shrubs that surround the garden. I could see she was checking that no-one could see, as indeed no-one can unless you go far enough down the garden for the neighbours to look across, and since they are some way away there’s a good twenty yards where they can’t. Lisa said something - something pleasant and accepting, and Simone smiled at her. Then Simone stood up and took off her sandals.

I held my breath.

She pulled her blouse out of her skirt, undid the buttons, and slid it off her shoulders and down her arms. I stopped breathing while I ogled her bra-clad upper body, her tits a good B and looking prominent on her narrow chest.

Lisa I could see deliberately not looking, saying something and waiting for Simone to reply before she did glance across, very casually. Simone was undoing her skirt, then letting it fall down her legs as she looked back at Lisa, seeking Lisa’s approval. Which she had of course!

Simone lay down on her front, clearly having just been talked into sunbathing in her bra and panties. Both of which were very sexy – not tiny or lacy, just plain white, but the perfect size and fit for her.

She has curves, but they’re shallow ones. Her shoulders and pelvis aren’t very wide, but her waist is tiny and so her ribcage does have a slight taper to it. Her legs are slender but carry some muscle, so they too had shape. Her ass is a gently curving work of art.

Lisa was still feigning indifference, looking briefly but not gazing like I was. The two of them exchanged a few more sentences, Lisa with her eyes closed.

I was waiting for Lisa to turn over.

But instead she passed the sun oil to Simone, whose skin looked as though it would tan easily, though it was paler than Lisa’s right now.

Lisa maintains a tan all year round, which she knows really suits her. Her light-blue eyes are amazing in her tanned-blonde face, so that a lot of people she meets literally do a double-take. Some people can’t stop themselves staring, but Lisa doesn’t mind. She’s someone who likes to be noticed, and since most people care what she thinks about them she uses her facial expression to control people a lot. A smile, a frown, approval, invitation, joke, mockery ... she has the full arsenal and I could see the inexperienced Simone was susceptible to it all.

Simone put the oil on, doing her legs first, up to her panties but rather quickly, then on to her tummy and arms, chest, neck and face. I was braced for her to ask Lisa to do her back, but disappointingly the lithe girl was so flexible that she did her own quite easily.

I could see Lisa had been keeping an eye out for the opportunity to offer to put the oil on, but with that not working out she had a Plan B, as ever, and switched effortlessly to it. She reached for the oil, rolled over and started putting it on her own back. She said something, which I just knew had to be something about how she wished she were as lovely and flexible as Simone!

Simone smiled at the compliment, then she watched Lisa stretching her hands one at a time over her shoulders and one at a time up her back from underneath. A slight uncertainty came over the girl’s expression. I knew she was wondering if she ought to offer, or anticipating that Lisa was going to ask.

Both Simone and I could see that Lisa hadn’t covered the area just above her bikini strap; though only I knew that she could have, if she’d wanted to.

Lisa said something, and Simone replied. I guessed it was asking if Lisa had got it all, and Simone saying not quite. Lisa struggled a bit more, then laughed, said something, and lay back down. She’d said ‘oh never mind’, I was betting.

Of course it was too much for the sweet girl and she said something. Lisa smiled at her and I pretty much lip-read “oh thanks”, and then Simone was picking up the oil bottle.

I tried to work out if Simone was doing it more slowly than necessary, as I gazed down with my eyes glued to the spectacle of the delectable slender schoolgirl, so innocently in bra and panties, stroking the oil over Lisa’s beautifully shaped back.

The hands were spread, and moving quite slowly. Long, slender fingers. Also they went under the string strap, without being asked I thought, and right round the sides. Spreading the oil over the few square inches could have taken five seconds, but it took more like twenty.

It wasn’t long enough for me, of course, but it was electrifying nonetheless. Contact.

Simone lay back down again and I suppose all three of us were taking stock. For myself I was thinking Simone had come here two days in a row, with Lisa flaunting her body pretty brazenly, and this second time the girl had been more adventurous rather than defensive. Oiling someone’s back is a cliché of course, but it’s a cliché for a reason – it is touching. And the girl had if anything made it last.

Lisa was on.

I reckoned we all knew it. I also reckoned that both Lisa and I knew she had to take it slowly. Simone didn’t look like an unconfident person but she was and on new, taboo territory with an older and senior woman. All the signs were that she was a complete virgin, certainly as far as girls were concerned. She could be frightened off.

So I was a bit disappointed, but at the same time proud of my wife’s intelligence, and still full of jealousy, when nothing else happened and after some time they got up, dressed, and left. There’d been plenty of smiling, but no more touching.

I thought hastily about what I should do, then got dressed myself and walked back to work. Fortunately I have my own office so I didn’t have to do much explaining. Then I went home as usual at 5:30 and as before had to give Lisa a good seeing-to. It was great sex, since I was equally wound up, and for the same reason!

But still Lisa didn’t mention the girl. Surely she was worth a mention? I could have understood Lisa not telling me about some school project at work, but sunbathing with her, twice, was something Lisa would be quite sure I’d want to know about. Not to mention the bra and panties and back-oiling! Lisa and I had played around with plenty of schoolgirl fantasies in our time.

This had become a bit cheating on me, I had to accept. It didn’t seem as bad as cheating with a guy, but it was secret, wasn’t it? A secret affair, it was heading for.

I could think of nothing else. I was helpless to do anything but sneak home again the next afternoon, which was sunny again. I was obviously going to get caught eventually if I kept doing it, but I couldn’t not. I had to know. Was I starting to lose Lisa?

While I walked home I tried for the thousandth time to find a common thread among my failed previous marriages. They had all started great, with masses of sex, all of the women completely gorgeous and randy, and then the communication had gradually faded away until one or both of us had started looking elsewhere.

Now here was my lovely Lisa seducing a schoolgirl.

And as I got into the bedroom I saw the third consecutive day’s sunbathing was getting under way. Simone was here again.

And in a bikini this time! A more modest one than Lisa’s, but still very sexy in electric blue and white. One that she could probably wear in front of her parents – just.

It covered her asscrack – just – and swooped down at the front covering her bush – just. The top was a pair of thin fabric triangles that draped over her tits, almost fully covering them but revealing their jutting, volcanic shape. Simone looked stunning in it.

As I undressed I realised I’d only barely missed running into them as they arrived, because they were only just getting started on the sun oil. The laptop and tablet were nowhere to be seen, so today they’d given up on that pretext and cut straight to the chase – the teen girl and her seductress. I realised I’d probably almost run into them the previous day as well. And Lisa would have had to come up to the bedroom to change...

Christ, this couldn’t last. If it carried on I was going to get caught perving them and that would be disaster. Lisa would go ape, and I’d look like the weak, jealous loser I was being. Shit. I resolved to make this my last time, anyway. After today I’d ignore it or find some less dangerous way to keep tabs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.