Letters From Miss M
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Mr M

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young me received letters from a Miss M, instructing me in my auto-eroticism.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Masturbation  

I was sitting on the subway in my business suit, pretending to read the newspaper. I tried to be as discrete as I could as I checked out every single woman who came through the metal and glass sliding doors. I don't know how well I succeeded. But I saw brunettes in tight business dresses, blondes in casual clothes, a redhead in a black skirt, and two black haired girls in grunge style clothes holding hands. And I thought grunge was dead. I stood up and walked passed them, maybe for a second I thought young girls in those clothes would be easier targets, but in that case I could not make myself do it. I tried standing really close to the redhead, with my hands down my sides, maybe more or less involuntarily trying to touch her bum while the train took a turn or something, but would that really do for Miss M? No, she wanted to see me step outside my comfort zone, grabbing a piece of ass like a brainwashed man, but I wasn't there yet. Actually, there was no way I was going to be able to do this.

I started reading the paper with one hand again, when I felt someone taking my hand. A gentle female hand shocked me by caressing my hand. I looked over my shoulder and saw a beautiful 20 something dark blonde with a trenchcoat and big black sunglasses. At least I thought she probably was beautiful, I could not see much, only fair skin and what seemed like long legs under that coat. She held my hand and with her other hand touched her painted lips as if to say "shhhh". She leaned over, and I was as still as I could be, not wanting to spoil the moment, whatever the moment was. She whispered in my ear: "You wanna touch my ass". I didn't get if it was a question or a statement, but I nodded. She smiled and placed my hand inside her unbuttoned coat, and onto her hip. There, time rested for a moment. She nodded back as if to say: "Touch it". So I let my hand slip further in, feeling some kind of silk pant. Pausing before reaching her ass, my hand trembled. But then I continued, and felt a perfectly shaped ass, tight but with a roundness to it. I smiled of relief, but then realized that all the people around us would be able to see my hand moving inside her trench coat, and that I had no idea who this woman was. Was she Miss M? She noticed that I slowly withdrew my hand and took it in hers again. She whispered: "Next stop". Then she turned to the door, not looking my way. Next stop was nowhere near my work, so I had to text a message saying I would probably be late, just in case.

At the next stop she started walking briskly and I had to almost run to keep up. She went around a corner, and then I saw her paying someone to enter a restroom, she waved to me to hurry, and as I followed her inside, she took my hand and looked over our shoulders, maybe to make sure no one was following us. She pointed to me and smiled politely to the rest room clerk, who nodded without looking directly at me. Then she pulled me inside a toilet cabin and shut the door.

"Are you Miss..." I started asking, but she interrupted me with her patented finger on my lips. "We have very little time", she said. "I must be at work in twenty minutes, but before that, I want to feel your cock inside my ass". "That's by far the strangest proposition I have ever heard", I said. "Will you do it or not", she answered, and kissed me. I could do nothing but enjoy the pleasure of her sweet round lips and firm tongue. She grabbed hold of my crotch and held a warm hand there while kissing and pushing me against the wall. I had not masturbated for days, so I almost came in my pants, when she turned and leaned towards the toilet chair pushing her ass against my crotch. I pulled her coat to the side, and saw the shape of her perfect ass through her tight silk pants. She pulled them down and revealed that she had no panties on.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.