Letters From Miss M - Cover

Letters From Miss M

Copyright© 2014 by Mr M

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young me received letters from a Miss M, instructing me in my auto-eroticism.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Masturbation  

The next day my senses were heightened on the bus. I felt the fragrance of every nearby perfume, noted the shape and color of every skirt, heard voices of more or less attractive women, and constantly wondered who Miss M was. Naturally my imagination ran wild, in my mind every hand with painted nails that day touched my crotch, every look I got from a female traveler was judging my red shirt thinking of last night, and my cock shot warm white strings on every pair of painted lips I saw. The work day was a haze of handshakes and administration, meaningless to me in all other respects than as order of business meant to be carried out as efficiently as possible without personal engagement. I lunched alone at a nearby café, and took the letter from last night to the men's room, and looked at it like a fixation. I did not want to masturbate though, in the case I would get something more in the mail tonight.

Back home there was nothing on my door mat, which disappointed me immensely. Instead I watched a bad college movie and had dinner in the couch. During a commercial brake, I suddenly heard something in the hallway. My heart jumped, I ran to the door and opened it, but all I heard was the sound of stiletto's walking briskly downstairs. I ran back to the street side window in my apartment, just in time to see a taxi drive off. There she was, out of reach and out of touch.

On my door mat there was a new letter, this time only marked with the number "2" in the address field. Inside there was a picture of me in the lunch café with the hand written words "It's good that you waited". Next there was a letter.

"I like your red shirt and your nervous look. You must wonder what you're into by now. Well, if I ever reveal myself to you, it will be when I'm sure not to spoil anything. I can tell you one thing though. I am currently wearing Marks and Spencers cotton blend Brazilian knickers, a white t-shirt, and drinking wine alone, reading Donna Tartt. Now for today's exercise. If you want this to continue, you follow my instructions to the last word, and it is good if you set yourself to do that before you read on. Here are your instructions:

Imagine standing right behind me on the bus. There are people around and you have to stand really close, your cock is pushed against my ass, through our clothes. Imagine you take out your cock and start stroking it against my ass. At this stage, use a pillow or curtain and rub your cock against it to illustrate that your tip is touching cloth while you stroke. Close your eyes and try to get into this imagination. Stroke like this exactly 30 times. At 30, imagine I notice you and grip your cock hard with my hand. Illustrate this fantasy by gripping HARD with your left hand and the base of your cock. Hold it there for 30 seconds. Think of me looking into your eyes. I caught you on the bus. You have nowhere to go. Now say, out loud: "I'm so horny I have to come. Please let me come Miss M" three times. Imagine me going down on my knees and opening my mouth for your cock, still holding the base. Your left hand holds your base hard, your right hand may now jerk the upper part of your cock, making the tip and what's right below the tip move only, the base is fixed. Say: "Please let me come in your mouth Miss M", and after saying that you must increase to double speed. You must keep this double speed until saying: "I just need to shoot as much load as possible into your fucking mouth, dear Miss M, please let me". After saying this, continue with triple speed. When you come on your curtain or pillow or wherever, taste your come and say: "Thank you Miss M".

This was a reward. Next time, there will be a tougher challenge for you. See you on the bus.

Miss M.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.