Cumming With Daddy, but Someone's Watching

by Laneylove

Copyright© 2014 by Laneylove

Incest Sex Story: My dad dresses me like a slut and takes me out....on our way home we can't wait to get there. Daddy fucks me while someone watches...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

My mom was out of town for a whole 2 weeks which was good news for me and my Dad. This meant we could fuck all over the house. He could take me anywhere he wanted and spread my legs in plain sight up on the dining room table if so desired. I found that arousing as hell.

Friday night he said he had plans for us. I got dressed for our date smiling and ready for a nice evening. When I came downstairs though, my dad frowned.

"What's wrong Daddy?"

He grinned a wicked grin. "Nothing is wrong Laney. You are stunning, but I had something a little sexier in mind. Put on the sluttiest thing you can find. Really trashy baby. I want you to look like a whore tonight." I smiled and ran back upstairs to change.

I put on a tiny mini skirt and thigh high black boots with fuck me heels. I wore a thin top with a v-neck cut down to my belly button. My big tits were almost hanging out and if you looked closely you could see my nipples through the shirt. I wore thong panties that you would glimpse if I moved too quickly. I added dark eyeliner and slutty red lipstick. When I came back down the stairs I was rewarded with his eyes bugging out.

"Fuck me!! That looks hot!"

His phone rang. He listened briefly and said, "we will be right out." He led me out the door and there was a limo waiting for us. The limo driver opened the door and we got in.

"I thought we could have a little fun and do something different."

I was up for it and we snacked on fruit in the limo. We arrived at our destination and he led me out of the limo to a place I had never seen. It was some sort of club, and there was a short line to get in. When we got to the front of the line the guy just smiled and said, "Good to see you again." to my dad. We got inside and it was my turn for my eyes to bug out. It was a strip club. There were beautiful women everywhere and comfy chairs and little alcoves and private rooms everywhere. By the way he was greeted apparently he was well known. I had lots of curious eyes on me and he only introduced me as Laney. He didn't mention that I was his daughter. My dad led me to a curved couch with a table in front and ordered us some drinks and food. We were close to the stage and the lights dimmed and a girl came out on stage.

She danced and undulated all over the place and my dad stared at her with lust. He slid his hand onto my thigh and squeezed. "There are better ones coming up." Girl after girl came out and despite myself I realized I was getting wet. My dad reached over and pinched a nipple through the thin material of my shirt and I gasped. Another girl came out on the stage and my dad directed my attention to her.

She was beautiful. Long red hair, and big tits, long slender legs and a curvy ass. She ground her pussy on everything and moved in a very sexy way. She made eye contact with me and came to our side of the stage and it felt like she was giving us a private show. My dad nodded at her and made a signal. After she finished up her dance she left the stage and my dad led us to a private room. My dad gave a guy at the door some money and he gestured us inside.

My dad led me over to an oversized chair that leaned back and he pulled me down beside him but pulled my back against his chest. He was playing with my tits, his hand under my shirt and I sighed in pleasure. I heard a sound and the gorgeous redhead came in.

"She is gonna give us a private dance Laney. You can't touch her but she can grind all over us."

The redhead was in her thong and came over and turned around sticking her ass in my face then she sat down and started rubbing her ass all over my dads erection through his pants. Then she turned around and straddled me. Her tits were in my face and she ground her pussy against my lap while my dad watched. She did this for a few minutes and I was soaked. She put her knees up on the arms of the chair and shoved her panty clad pussy against my face. My dads hand slid up my skirt and down my panties as this hot girl rubbed her crotch all over my face.

I was so fucking hot I thought I would explode. She pulled me down so my ass was partway out of the chair then she straddled one of my thighs and scooted closer and closer till our pussies were touching through the panties. Her tits rubbed against mine as she ground and rubbed her pussy against mine. The friction was amazing and I thought I would cum for sure, but suddenly she was done. She kissed my dad on the cheek and he tipped her and she was gone.

We left and headed to the limo. My dad put the privacy glass down.

"Just drive around till I say otherwise."

The limo driver nodded. My dad left the glass down. He pulled me into his lap and slid my skirt up. He kissed my neck and slid my panties to the side and slid two fingers into my soaking pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.