My Dad Teaches Me to Please Him With My Ass

by Laneylove

Copyright© 2014 by Laneylove

Incest Sex Story: Jealousy and lust erupt in passion and my Dad decides it's time to teach me anal.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I had made up my mind. I wasn't going to fuck him anymore. What we were doing was wrong. If anyone ever found out it would be the end of his life for sure. My mom would call him a sicko, and take me away, his reputation would be destroyed. It wasn't worth the risk. I informed him after school one day when we were alone. He just smiled and said he understood. He didn't force the issue. I was relieved but also a little disappointed. I figured he would insist.

Weeks went by and I didn't get any pressure. I actually started to get annoyed. Why didn't he want me? I started trying to tempt him. I started wearing increasingly sluttish things around the house. Spaghetti straps with no bra, and just panties were becoming common attire at home. I left the bathroom door open when I was showering, I tried on bikinis and asked him what he thought, I made excuses to brush up against him and leaned forward so he could get glimpses of my nice round tits. Nothing would budge him. I was getting more and more irritated.

Then Friday rolled around. We had a half day at school and I came home early. I heard a sound coming from the living room. It was my dad moaning.

"Mmm fuck yes, gimme that sweet ass Lisa." My heart started pounding.

I heard a woman's voice practically screaming, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh motherfucker, that is so fucking good. Oh Jesus, oh God ... yessssss"

I walked slowly into the living room quiet as a mouse and saw my Dad fucking Lisa McKay hard and fast. He had her face down and she was gripping the couch her face contorted in pleasure as my Dad pounded her from behind. Lisa, was the very married wife of our local pastor. I was furious and screamed at him like some evil banshee.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed like a maniac.

Lisa shrieked and grabbed her clothes practically crying and begging me not to tell her husband. I glared at her in stony silence, but my dad just sat there naked. She ran out the door apologizing and looking like she found Jesus. My dad looked amused.

"God Laney, what was that all about?"

I was so mad at him. I had been practically throwing myself at him for weeks and he had ignored me to plow that ugly sow Lisa. I walked over to him and slapped him in the face as hard as I could and started to stomp away.

"Not so fast Laney. You are acting like a jealous bitch." He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back. I tried to slap him again but he caught my hand and glared at me with a dangerous look in his eye. He smiled a mean smile.

"Laney honey, if you would rather be my whore instead of Lisa, all you had to do was say so." I tried to pull away, and struggled with him. "Oh no, you jealous little bitch. You want to deny me then get mad when some other slut gives it to me? I don't think so."

He pushed me down to my knees holding my hair tight. He pointed at his cock which was still partially hard and said, "Suck it for me Laney. You want to be my only whore then you are gonna have to put out more often. You are gonna have to suck me on demand honey, that's what Lisa does."

I hated him in that moment but I was also already wet to my utter shame. I opened my mouth and he didn't waste any time shoving it down my throat. I was on my knees sucking my dads dick like a prostitute. He started pumping into my mouth so hard his balls were slapping against my chin and I tried not not gag and choke. His head was thrown back as he gripped my hair and fucked my mouth. I coughed and choked and he pulled out for a minute then pushed my head down on his dick and held me there. I could feel his cock pulsing as I fought not to pull away. When I couldn't take it anymore he jerked it out and let me catch my breath before doing it again and again. He was all the way down my throat and my tongue was under his balls when with no warning he shot his cum down my throat. He pulled his cock out dripping with saliva and slapped me lightly in the face with it.

I got to my feet almost in tears. I was embarrassed. He was right. I had acted like a bitch and had no right. I ran to him and apologized. I threw my arms around him and cried on his shoulder telling him how sorry I was.

He smiled at me and said, "Laney, you just needed to come to terms with a fact. You are so hot to fuck me that you don't want to share. I'm ok with that as long as you don't start this shit of trying to give me up. Your body belongs to me. That sweet cunt and mouth are mine. Just admit it that you want me to fuck you all the time and we will have so much fun."

I smiled at him and admitted it. I said, "I don't want you fucking Lisa anymore."

"Well then, you will have to provide me with the same things she does. Is that what you want Laney?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.