An Average Joe Legend - Cover

An Average Joe Legend

Copyright© 2014 by PlasmasEnd

Chapter 4: The Skype Call!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Skype Call! - A boy with a special gift, is send away from home for 3 months by his family. What will he find when he is forced to live somewhere else. Will it be a beautiful woman or the secrets of the gift that he has had since he was very young?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Mystery   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Sunday 19th October

To kill the silence I spoke up first and said, "So what is this about? Why are Kim and I here at the same time? I doubt it was just luck. In fact, it seemed somewhat staged to me. Mum and Tony where acting strange for a bit before I left and doubt it was pure chance that it happened at the same time."

Kim nodded in agreement before Aunt Sarah said this "You are right it was sort of planned in advance that they would act that way. However it was all in an attempt to foreshadow some big news I have for you both."

"What big news?" Kim and I said at the same time.

"First off come here to the computer you two it's very important." She instructed.

There was a computer in Aunt Sarah's kitchen just left of the brown wooden table with five chairs we were sitting at. Once we were over there she brought up Skype on the computer that had in fact had been switched on before (presumably, before Kim and me got there).

After that, she called up my mum Yolanda Gallagher on Skype, and soon my parents were up on the screen. "Hi Kim and Joe we hope you're doing fine." They said one after another with my mum first and Tony second.

"Hi. Aunt Yolanda and Tony, we are thanks for asking." Kim said back still in shock about everything. Due to the fact my mum and Tony never remarried or are ever going to, Kim calls Tony just Tony rather than Uncle Tony.

Next Kim said, "Okay could we please just dispense the pleasantries and get to the reason for this call already. I'm sure both me and Joe are tired of waiting." We nodded back in agreement as she did for us before.

Aunt Sarah then spoke up "Fact is Kim and Joe, I have been called away to work for three months at the same time as Yolanda and Tony are going on holiday to Italy for three months as well."

"What? Why now of all times Aunt Sarah I haven't seen you for eight years for crying out loud? I don't even know where you work now." I just bombarded my Aunt with questions about the past. Along with why she plans to do this to us.

"The reason this is happening is I work as a full time nurse in a hospital. By this time, I have received an exclusive offer to work in London for three months; the government has already paid for everything in advance. Along with that, I will be getting a much higher pay rate than I do now. So I will be able to make kind of a long term investment for if we ever need the cash way latter down the road."

My mum chipped in "We always say we are low on cash Joe. However, we spoil you because we love you so much. The offer given to your Aunt Sarah could really help us all out in long term. Sarah has already agreed to share a large part of the money she gets from this job with us. Because she is a lot better off financially than we are. Due to the payments, she already has had from her ex-husband over all these years. When they split up and had to move away with Kim eight years ago."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.