An Average Joe Legend - Cover

An Average Joe Legend

Copyright© 2014 by PlasmasEnd

Chapter 2: A Surprise in The Taxi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Surprise in The Taxi - A boy with a special gift, is send away from home for 3 months by his family. What will he find when he is forced to live somewhere else. Will it be a beautiful woman or the secrets of the gift that he has had since he was very young?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Mystery   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Author's Note: Calling someone Sir and Master in the context of the driver and passenger is mean to show respect. It is not to mean any kind of relationship between the characters themselves.

Sunday 19th October 2014

At 9am I got up did my usual morning things and stayed in my room, my mum came in soon.

"The Taxi will be here in ten minutes." she said while carrying a tray and bowl with a spoon.

"Ten minutes!" I cried out in shock.

"Yes ten now hurry up and eat these Chocolate Shreddies I made for you." She said while still carrying them in them in her hands with a trey. She then put them on bed for me and left.

I started eating while I talked to Yami in my mind. More strangeness from mum, huh.

<Yes.>

What. I thought back in a tone that was in way of asking a question.

<Excuse Me.>

You don't normally just give me one word answers like that it means something.

<I'll tell you later.>

Come on tell me now!

<No. I need to see something first, I'll tell you in the taxi.>

Okay fine whatever. I replied in a huff.

I finished eating soon, and then went out to the front door soon enough. After a cheerful but semi sad good-bye, they were sending them away on their own accord after all how sad could they be. But it did have hugs and all that jazz, after that I got into the taxi.

The man was wearing a suit with dark sunglasses, He kind of like an FBI Agent to me, but hey what do I know?

When we were approaching to motorway. Yami said to me in our mind, <This is strange where are going, to meet the queen? This just sees to fancy to me.>

I don't know why, but at least it's cool. I replied with my feet stretched out onto the other two seats.

<True but->. At that moment I noticed something, we were not heading for Manchester where Aunt Sarah lives at all. We were headed straight for the airport!

"Excuse me Sir, but where are we going?" I said

"We are headed to the airport, Master." He replied.

"Why? I was never told about this." I replied to him a bit peeved.

"I was told to go there and meet your cousin Kimberley and take you both to your Aunt Sarah's, Master Gallagher. Is that a problem?"

"No that's cool I was just never told so, is all." I said bit shocked though.

"I'm sure there's a good reason for it Master."

"Thanks for telling me just drive."

"As you wish."

<This was what was on my mind before, things just seemed to strange so Mum and Tony must for known that Kimberley was coming with us to your Aunt Sarah's. I wonder why they didn't tell us.>

I don't know but we may find out soon, so let's be careful, and thank for telling me what was on your mind before as you said.

<Agreed, and your welcome.>

*Okay before I tell you what happens next let me just tell you about Kimberley, Unlike Aunt Sarah her Mum I knew what she looked like and about her personality and so forth. Or at least a few years ago, I did so let's go off that.

Kim as everyone calls her was a cute 13-year-old girl the last time I saw her. Who had great long Brown hair that she kept in a ponytail. A slightly but not to fat chest and very small boobs, although most are at that age. Long but flabby legs and hips along with a long butt, there where a little too big for my tastes, but workable for she what did, you know school life and so forth.

But her great green eyes where to die for, along with her heart melting smile, you could hardly ever tell her no, never unless you were immune to her charms like her Mum and Dad or you couldn't see her then it was easy. Her laugh was worse than her eyes to me. It just sounded so fantastic that I couldn't help but rather develop a crush on her myself.

Her personality well, she was smart when she applied herself but other times she didn't care that much, she was kind of a mix between an airhead and a nerdy girl to me. She didn't like video games, but she read along of books and was very smart for her age, and did very in school, and was always top of the class way back then.

I used to like her a lot and she was 4 years older than I was. As for my crush, everyone knew about it which was embarrassing to say the least, but it was harmless and faded in time, but I never in a million years would act on it.

Can you guess where this story is going yet or do I have to spell it out, I won't because you will have to wait and see if your guess is correct.*

Soon after a long drive and pondering what this all meant we arrived at the airport.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.