Battle Buddy - Cover

Battle Buddy

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: Being from a backwards colony living with females was different. Jess and I were put together when we started training. They called us battle buddies because we had to protect each other in combat. As door gunners on a small troop transport things were about to get a lot harder.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

I was seventeen when I joined the fleet for the required five years. I was from a rural colony and got a shock when I started basic. Not only did we have women sleeping in bunks with us, they showered and thought nothing of being naked around the men. The first day we were paired up, normally it was men together and women together.

We had an odd number of women and Jess became my buddy. They called us battle buddies because we were to do everything together and watch each others back in combat. Jess was shy at first but grinned when the other women called me a backwoods hick. We worked well with each other and excelled with heavy weapons like the mini guns on a transport.

Before we finished with basic and started advanced training we had been given a designator as transport gunners. Three months later we were sent out together on a troop transport ship. We were assigned to the same unit and I hoped Jess would continue as my battle buddy. We had lived, slept, eaten and showered together since being put together.

We were even assigned the same small cabin on the transport. The first day we came aboard and put our bags in the lockers. We sat on the lower bunk to wait for the ship to leave orbit. Jess finally grinned and stood, "finally no sergeant to tell us what to do."

She started stripping and I blushed, "what are you doing?"

She smiled and reached out to caress my face, "I have not had sex since I enlisted."

My face reddened even more as I murmured, "I have not had sex before."

Jess finished undressing and gestured, "you will if you get your ass up and strip."

I stood and started to undress as she laid down on the bunk and started fingering her bald pussy. She had told me she had the hair removed permanently. Once I was naked I hesitated and Jess held out her hand, "you have seen me a hundred times. Look closer and lick my pussy."

I sat beside her on the bunk and reached out to feel and caress her. I bent to suck on a pretty nipple before turning and moving down as she spread her legs more. I moved between them and opened her pussy as I licked through it. She shivered and humped and I pushed my tongue into her before covering her clit.

I sucked and wiggled my tongue up and down and back and forth. She wiggled and shuddered while she kept lifting her hips and moaning. She tilted her hips and reached down to hold my head as she began to hump and thrust her pussy against my mouth. I kept licking her and started sucking on her clit harder.

Jess yelled and jerked a few moments later as she twisted and pushed me away. I looked up as she shuddered and she gestured and held out her arms. I moved up and felt her hand as she positioned my cock. I pushed into her and she wiggled and pulled until my cock was buried. I looked at her and she humped before grinning at me.

I grinned back and started to fuck her with long strokes. She met each thrust while her warm pussy kept grasping and squeezing my cock. It was not long before she was panting and shuddering as I kept fucking her. Several minutes later she spasmed before jerking as she wailed. Her pussy was a lot wetter and constantly tightening.

She humped and thrust up harder as I fucked all the way into her. I shoved into her and pushed as I grunted and Jess clutched me and screamed, "yyyyeeeesssss!"

I gushed and spewed and pumped and spurted until I was done. She shuddered as her pussy milked the cum into her and then relaxed. I sighed and looked at her before I pulled back and started to fuck her with deep thrusts. She grinned as she lifted her hips and hugged me. We did not even hear the chime that announced the ship leaving orbit.

If we were not exercising or training with a neural net we were in our cabin fucking. When the shuttle down came we were sad because we knew we could be assigned to separate companies. A sergeant was calling off names and directing soldiers where to go. We were in our battle dress uniform with all our equipment except weapons.

We pulled our floats after us and stood waiting with the others until he called both of us together. He pointed to a slim female sergeant who turned as we approached, "follow me."

She led us off the tarmac to a hover truck where we put our gear in back and climbed in. A moment later we were heading out very fast and across the huge field. She slowed when she reached an area with hundreds of small armed transports and pointed to one, "that is ours."

She kept going until we reached sets of metal pods that had been converted into living quarters. She climbed out, "fourth row, third level, pod six. There is only three of us so do not crowd each other."

She pointed to a low building in front of the pods, "put your things away and meet me in ops."

We climbed out and started pulling our floats after us and then picked them up and started climbing stairs. On the third level we turned and pulled the floats after us on the narrow walk to the fourth row of pods. The pods were numbered and we walked down to the sixth before opening the door and stepping in.

The bunks were narrow and there were open shelves and a wide locker for each bunk. We looked at each other and Jess grinned, "push two bunks together."

We did and then unpacked a few things before leaving and going down and then across to the building the sergeant had pointed out. Ops was easy to find and busy, they had flights coming and going constantly. The sergeant led us to the armorer who issued us weapons. The day was spent zeroing our weapons and meeting first lieutenant Christain and second lieutenant Harris.

We checked the transport and talked with the maintenance crew before going to find the dining hall. After we ate we returned to our pod and went back to unpacking. The bathroom and shower for the pod was in the pod at the end of the row. The sergeant walked in and grinned when she saw the bunks together, "that way already?"

We had straightened and gone to parade rest and she gestured for us to relax. I blushed, "we ... on the way here."

Jess saved me, "we fucked each other every chance we got."

The sergeant looked at me, "he have enough to share?"

I grinned at Jess as she snorted, "he does not run out so sure."

The sergeant started for her bunk, "we can push another bunk over. I am Emily."

I went to help move the bunk, "Dan."

Jess helped me, "Jess."

I knelt and used cord to secure the legs of the bunks together. When I stood Jess was grinning and patted my cheek before starting to undress me. I blushed and looked at the sergeant to see her stripping. Jess pushed me towards the bunk, "lick her pussy and fuck her nice and deep."

Emily laughed as she laid back on the bunks, "that sounds perfect."

I grinned and moved onto the bunk and down between her legs as she spread them. I looked at her trimmed pussy before licking through it. I pushed my tongue into her as she humped and shivered and then covered her clit. I sucked hard while wiggling my tongue and she gasped and jerked as her hips lifted and thrust up, "ooohhhh!"

I went back and forth licking her and sucked on her clit while using my tongue to tease it. It was not long before she was constantly shaking and thrusting up as she moaned. She finally jerked and tried to close her legs as she pushed my face back. I looked up and moved up and over her before pushing into her slick pussy.

She groaned and tilted her hips while lifting her legs. I started to fuck her with deep strokes as she put her arms around me. Her tight pussy kept grasping and squeezing and she began to shudder. I fucked her steadily and a few minutes later she wailed and spasmed while her pussy clenched.

She constantly jerked and clutched me as I continued to fuck into her and bury my cock. Jess laughed and rubbed my back, "hard now."

I kissed Emily and began to fuck her hard with long deep strokes as I tried to cum. A couple of minutes and she was thrashing around and bucking, "fffuuucccckkkkk!"

She twisted and struggled under me as I kept fucking her and finally shoved all the way into her. She clutched me again and grunted as she looked into my eyes. I pushed as my cock erupted and I spewed cum into her. Emily screamed and jerked while her pussy massaged my cock as I continued to pump strong spurts of cum.

When I finished I slowly relaxed as Emily panted and Jess chuckled, "fuck me like a bitch."

I grinned and gave Emily a kiss before I pulled out and turned to stalk toward Jess. She had gone to her stomach and pushed up onto her knees with her head and shoulders still on the bed. I pulled her legs together before straddling them and slowly pushing into her. She groaned as I buried my cock and waited and then she pushed back.

I grinned and held her waist as I pulled back and started to fuck her with deep strokes. She continued to push and shove back while her pussy kept grasping my cock. A couple of minutes and I fucked her hard, fast and deep as she jerked. She shoved the blanket into her mouth to quiet the scream. Her pussy clenched as I kept fucking her and finally I slowed.

I used long strokes but planted my cock as deep as I could each time I buried it. Jess had sagged to the bed so I was holding her butt up while I kept fucking her. Her pussy was very wet and slippery and constantly tightening. It took a few more minutes before I pushed into her and grunted as I began to spurt and spew.

She jerked and shoved back while her pussy gripped my cock, "YES!"

I held her while pumping sperm into her and when I was done I relaxed and pulled out. I laid on the bed beside her and Emily laughed as she straddled me. It was a long night and ended only after both Jess and Emily stopped fucking me. I woke to Emily moving off the bed to answer the pod comm.

She glanced at us as we looked at her and gestured and we rolled out of bed. We grabbed clothes and towels before walking out and down to the bathroom and then into the shower. When we returned to the pod we got dressed in our battle gear and grabbed our weapons. Emily walked out and we followed her to the dining hall.

After wolfing food down we went to ops where other transport teams were gathering. We were briefed on the pick up site and the landing area which would be hot. We triple checked the mini guns while Emily and the ground crew went over the transport. Ten minutes later we lifted and I was scanning the area to the right while Jess watched the left.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.