Coed Prep School - Cover

Coed Prep School

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: With the death of his parents he was sent to a military school. His uncle had managed to take control of his parents estate and things were about to get worse. First there was the lone assassin and then a sparing bot that was hacked. While his lawyer tries to fight in court things are about to get real nasty.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

I have always been a smart kid with a love of weapons and learning. I was fifteen when both my parents were killed. My uncle filed papers with the court to become executor of their estate. Even though they had named someone else he was named by the court. Of course there were things he could not change like the quarterly audit that was done and sent to me.

I was sent to a military academy on Griffin which was in another solar system. Because I was going to a military academy my grandfather decided I should have weapons. Like a Smith twelve millimeter plasma pistol, a semi auto Drake mark IV assault rifle, a stun pistol and a shock wand. Of course that was when things began going wrong for my uncle.

The first audit showed discrepancies which I contacted my father's lawyer about. That brought it before a probate court but was postponed and then my life received a twist. My room was at the end of the hall and I was lucky enough to have it to myself. I bought a large bed and had two night stands as well as the standard in wall clothing lockers.

What woke me was a slight noise at the door. I slept with the stun pistol and shock wand beside my bed each night. I hesitated before reaching for the pistol and pointing it at the door. The door slid aside which it should not have done. A shadowy man stepped into the doorway and I saw the flash and felt the searing pain in my upper chest and shoulder.

I fired the stun pistol rapidly and screamed but managed to move off the bed and towards the door as I shot the man on the floor once more. I hit the light switch and looked down on a man all in black as guys and girls came out of other rooms. A teacher pushed through the growing crowd, "what is going on!"

He stopped when he saw the man and then me as I staggered and sagged to the floor. The next thing I knew he was yelling as I fell back and people were moving around. When I opened my eyes I was in the academy med room and the school doctor was standing beside the bed.

He smiled, "back? Well the two bullets went through clean. You lost a bit of blood and shock did not help."

I glanced past him as a uniformed peace officer stepped closer. I tried to speak and had to clear my throat a couple of times, "who was he and why did he shoot me?"

The officer shook his head, "we do not know. He tried to escape and injured an officer before he was killed."

He started with questions like did I have enemies and did I have any idea who would want me harmed. The only name I came up with was my uncle. After the officer left the doctor helped me up and told me he had put over a liter of regen nanites in me. He gave me a neural patch to use for the pain and let me go.

It took a day to replace the mattress for my bed and several more to recover. A week later I was working out in the gym, sparing with a bot. We had just started when it attacked me viciously. I blocked or deflected kicks and lethal strikes while yelling for it to stop. A kick to my right knee almost took me down and I knew it had broken something.

I hopped and kept yelling as instructors started for us. I almost screamed when a strike and twist snapped my right wrist. That was when I knew I had to do something drastic. I had started carrying the shock wand after the assassin had tried to kill me. I hopped back as I fumbled it out of the holder in the small of my back.

I was using my left hand and turned as I brought my right across, up and then back to the right. It deflected the bot's right hand and arm as it struck and I twisted and stabbed out and into its side. The shock wand hit and suddenly it was jerking and spasming before falling as smoke started coming out of it.

I hopped back a step as instructors reached me and one helped me down to the mat to check my injuries. The others started looking at and examining the bot. I was taken to the med room where the doctor used a neural patch to numb the pain as he looked at and then set my broken wrist and knee and taped my ribs.

While he was doing that the headmaster came in. The fighting bot had been tampered with and instructed to kill me. When I limped into my room a new female instructor was unpacking and hanged things in one of the clothes lockers. I hesitated, "what is going on?"

She smiled, "you had room so I am your new roommate."

I looked at my bed and she laughed, "it looks big enough for both of us."

I looked at her before crossing to the expensive holo table. It had a few extra additions like a star comm interface and a special neural net interface. I sat carefully and input my father's and now my lawyer's comm address. It was a minute before the holo appeared and he blinked the sleep out of his eyes, "Boone what happened?"

I had told him about the assassin after it happened and frowned, "a fighting bot was programed to kill me."

He straightened, "I will have your uncle bring you home."

I snorted, "somehow I think I am right where he wants me."

I took a breath, "what happened with the probate court?"

He shook his head, "postponed again."

I shook my head, "and the new court ordered audit?"

Mr Daniels growled because that had been a requirement when the first turned up discrepancies, "finished with even more discrepancies. I was going to file a motion with the court to remove your uncle as the executor."

I nodded and then grinned, "I will turn sixteen in two days. File for emancipation."

He sat up, "that is an idea. If you can decide your own fate we might be able to..."

I cleared my throat, "one step at a time. My uncle will fight anything that would remove me and my parents estate from his grasp."

I gestured, "file to have my uncle removed for cause."

I disconnected and glanced at the instructor as she looked at me, "family problems."

She snorted, "we all have them. I am Star."

I struggled to stand, "Boone."

I limped into the fresher and looked at the cast on my arm and then my leg. I struggled out of my clothes and tossed them into the hamper before climbing into the shower. It was barely a minute before the shower door opened and Star stepped in, "need help?"

I looked at her naked body and she grinned as she stepped closer, "kneel so I can start with the hair."

I grinned as I knelt, "I am still thinking on how to dry my arm and leg."

She started washing my hair, "use a air drier."

I was looking straight at her trimmed pussy. The lower part between her legs was bald and smooth. She giggled and pushed her pelvis out, "like it?"

Only I thought she said lick it and reached for her hips to pull her close. I licked through the top half and sucked on her clit. She gasped and spread her legs while shuddering. I started wiggling my tongue and kept sucking while she humped and thrust her pussy forward. It was several minutes before she twisted and cried out.

I looked up to see her panting and carefully stood, "lick it like that?"

She shuddered and then laughed, "I asked if you liked it."

I blushed, "oh."

She rubbed my chest before starting to wash me. When she finished she helped me out and started to dry me before leaving and then coming back with a air drier. She grinned as she started blowing air into my leg cast. When she stopped she sat me down and worked on the arm. When she finished she set it on the counter and pulled me up.

She pulled on me and I limped after her as she went to the bed and pushed me on. I laid back and she grinned as she stalked after me and straddled my waist. She lifted my cock and slowly sat with a sigh. Her pussy was warm and slick and grasped my cock like it was made for it. She sat up straight so she would not put any weight on my ribs.

She began to thrust back and forth and roll her hips and twisted and turned while her pussy kept contracting and grasping my cock. Her pussy was very slippery but kept squeezing my cock. I began to hump and thrust up and a couple of minutes later Star wailed and spasmed, "ffffuuuuccccckkkkkk!"

I reached up with my good hand to feel and rub a nipple and she jerked before starting to convulse, "yyyeeesssss!"

I groaned and shuddered as my cock throbbed and erupted. I gushed cum up into her as my cock pushed deeper and she screamed, "FUCK!"

I continued to spew and then spurt before stopping. She sighed and slumped while her pussy rippled around my cock. She twisted and fell off beside me and shuddered, "mmmm!"

I grinned, "yeah."

She laughed as she looked at me, "it might be awhile before we get any sleep tonight."

I laughed and she giggled before moving off the bed and turning to help me out. I got dressed and shifted the shock wand so I could pull it with my left hand. I left and headed to my class and after that I picked up an assignment from the class I had missed. I went to the dining hall at the bell and ate before returning to my room.

I sat beside the holo table and glanced at Star when she walked in. I fumbled my neural headset out and put it on before plugging in the data stick with my school work. I relaxed with my eyes closed as I started working. Ten minutes later I sent everything to the data stick and opened my eyes.

Star was watching me as I removed the headset, "how can you use that?"

I smiled, "it is not hard. Time is different when you use the neural link. For me every minute is like a couple of hours. For some people a minute can be like a year or more."

She frowned as I struggled to stand, "do you have homework to grade?"

She nodded and I gestured to the chair, "try it."

Star hesitated before nodding as she crossed to sit. I helped her adjust the headset and talked her through what to do. I pulled my data stick out and put hers in before going to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I came back after undressing and laid back on the bed. She was under for almost twenty minutes before opening her eyes.

She looked at me and grinned, "how long was I gone?"

I was sitting on the bed as I moved my stun pistol so I could reach it with my left hand, "about twenty minutes."

She laughed as she removed the headset, "it felt like a day. I graded everything and actually had time to set up tomorrow's lessons."

She walked into the bathroom as I laid back and slowly relaxed. I opened my eyes a few minutes later as Star straddled me and slowly impaled her pussy. The room lights were dim but I saw her smile and then she wiggled, "I have been thinking about this."

I reached up with my good hand to feel her breasts as she began to rub her pussy back and forth. It was awhile before I went to sleep with her head on my shoulder and her leg over one of mine. That set a pattern for the next month. My uncle was fighting the court action for my emancipation.

He was also fighting the action to remove him as executor, it was just a matter of time before his world came apart. My eyes snapped open and I looked towards the door at the beeping. I had placed a motion sensor outside the door with a remote vid. Five men in dark clothing were approaching the door carrying what looked like silenced assault rifles.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.