Girls Camp - Cover

Girls Camp

Copyright© 2014 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kelly Wilson's high school freshman year is a nightmare. Inept at sports and puny in stature, he's a magnet for bullying. His single mother, busy with her own frantic life, is no help. But the shy, withdrawn boy is about to embark on an adventure of a lifetime when his mother makes last minute plans for him to attend camp during a school break.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   First   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

The end of the two week camp arrived. Already done packing, Kelly sat cross-legged on his bed watching the girls rushing around to locate clothing and items they had loaned to others. Chrissy was busy keeping order and, in some cases, the peace.

Tara stopped packing and crawled over her bed. She opened Kelly's suitcase while smiling at him. "To remember me by," she said as she twirled a pair of green panties on her finger. She tossed them into his suitcase and closed it.

"Are those the—"

"Yeah. The first night. When you watched me and Steph."

"That was the hottest thing I ever saw."

"Really? After everything that happened?"

"I meant at the time."

Tara stared at him. Her smile faded. "You've changed."

"How?"

"I don't know. More grown up. You're not the wimpy crybaby I first saw."

"A lot has happened."

"Yeah. With me and Chrissy." She giggled. "A lot."

"I never thanked you."

"I should be thanking you. You're a damn good lover. Chrissy said so, too."

"I meant for the training. The fighting."

"You learned fast. You're a natural. Much better than me."

They both turned to the front door. A woman entered, looked around, and walked over to one of the girls.

"I better go outside," Kelly said.

"Why? Your mom's not here yet."

"I don't want her coming in here and seeing only girls."

"Oh yeah. That would be something." She kissed Kelly on the lips. "I'll miss you."

Tara returned to her packing so Kelly grabbed his suitcase and left. When he got to the area where he had been dropped off two weeks earlier, he placed his suitcase on the ground and sat on it. He didn't have long to wait.

He spotted his mother's car and walked towards it. She slammed on her brakes and jumped out. She ran to him and smothered him in her arms. He wrestled out of her clutches.

"What's the matter? Too big for a hug?" she said.

"Not here."

"Okay, let's go home. I want to hear all about camp."

Mom, I fucked two girls older than me. One of them liked it up the ass. I ate them both and they sucked my cock. Sometimes at the same time. Oh, and I had sex with two virgins. I didn't fuck them because they weren't on the pill, but we used our fingers and mouths. And I watched girls having sex, Kelly thought. Then he said out loud, "Nothing much happened."

"Well I want to hear about it anyway. It's a long drive."

In the car, Kelly told her about the food, activities, and that he had fun. Then he became silent.

"That's all?" his mother asked.

"How did it go with you and Bill?"

His mother's smile vanished. She stared straight ahead as she drove. Her lips were pressed tight. Her eyes watered.

"Mom, you all right?"

She glanced at Kelly before turning back to the front. "He's an asshole."

"I told you that."

She looked at Kelly and smiled. "You did. I should have listened to you. I still think of you as a baby."

Kelly patted her forearm. "It's all right. We'll do fine. The two of us."

"You're grown up. How come I never noticed?"

The rest of the ride was the most pleasant time Kelly remembered being with his mother in a long time. When he got home, they had dinner and then Kelly said he was going to lie down. The next thing he knew was his mother shaking him.

"Honey, you need to get up for school."

After getting ready, Kelly ran down the stairs and plopped into his chair at the kitchen table. His cereal was already prepared and he scooped spoonful after spoonful into his mouth and gulped it down.

"Look who's eager this morning," his mother said. "I usually have to hurry you up so you won't be late."

"I guess I'm hungry."

"Well slow down. You'll get a belly ache."

After eating, Kelly gave his mother a kiss on the cheek and stormed out of the house. The school was close so he walked. Today he had a skip in his step.

Miss Wagner had been right. No one seemed to remember how she babied him in the cafeteria two weeks earlier. His morning classes were uneventful and he hoped it would continue all day as he headed for the cafeteria.

Waiting in the food line, Kelly thought back to the camp. It was the happiest time of his life. A smile spread on his face. It disappeared when Jonas Mayberry bumped him.

"You don't mind if I cut in front of you," the bully said.

Kelly took a step back and looked at his feet.

"Didn't think so." Then in a louder voice, Jonas said, "My girlfriend got mono. So while she's recovering, how 'bout you be the one to suck my dick?"

Kelly's head shot up. "You're an asshole."

The people around the two backed up. Jonas threw a punch. Kelly lifted his tray, clutching it with two hands in front of his face.

CLACK

The sound of Jonas' fist slamming into the plastic tray sounded like the crack of a whip. He cried out and shook his hand. Then he lunged.

Kelly turned and flipped the bigger boy over his hip. Jonas lay on top of the teenager who fell to the floor with him. He jumped to his feet and charged again. Kelly ducked to the side. Jonas flew past him, spun around, and ran at Kelly who kneed him in the gut. Jonas dropped to his knees. Kelly's fingers tightened in a fist. With all his might, he punched Jonas in the face. The boy's head snapped back and he fell to the floor.

"What's going on here?" Miss Wagner called out as she ran up to them.

She stared wide-eyed at Jonas writhing on the floor, blood flowing from his nose. She looked at Kelly, then at Jonas, and then back at Kelly.

"Kelly, did you hit him?"

"No. He fell."

"Jonas, can you stand up?"

"Yeah, I guess." He clambered to his feet on shaky legs.

"Go to the nurse."

When Jonas staggered away, she turned to Kelly. "Come with me to the front. Teachers don't wait in line. Get your food. We'll eat in my office. I want to get to the bottom of this."

No one said a word. No one snickered. It took a while before they even closed their mouths.

Kelly was used to being in Miss Wagner's office. She had never said she felt sorry for him, but that's the impression Kelly had. He was the underdog. His visits to her office were usually after he had been picked on. She would comfort him, telling him everything was going to be all right and hugging him. He had felt safe in her arms.

But this was different. He wasn't the victim. He knocked Jonas on his ass and bloodied his nose. Why had Miss Wagner looked so mad? He must be in trouble. He squirmed in the visitor's chair on the opposite side of the desk from her as he munched on his sandwich and she picked at her salad. She'd look up at him from time to time without saying anything.

Kelly was finishing his milk when Miss Wagner shoved her tray to the side. She leaned forward with her forearms on the desk and hands clasped. He swallowed and placed the container on his tray. He waited. The room was silent. He waited some more.

"He started it," Kelly said.

"What do you mean?"

"Jonas started with me. I didn't say anything when he cut in line, but then he said some bad things so I called him a name. He threw the first punch."

"But he was the one with a bloody nose. How'd you do that?"

"I learned some stuff in camp. Self-defense. I guess it worked."

Miss Wagner smiled for the first time. "I guess so. So now what?"

"What do you mean?"

"Jonas is a bully. He's going to come after you."

"But I won!"

"This battle. Not the war."

Kelly couldn't breathe. He trembled. He rubbed his sweaty palms on his shorts.

Miss Wagner rolled her chair back and stood up. As she walked around the desk, her white summer dress with little blue flowers swayed to the movement of her hips.

"Don't worry. We'll figure something out." She ran her finger over Kelly's upper lip. "You had a milk mustache."

When she put the finger inside her mouth and sucked it clean, Kelly's cock stiffened. He dropped his hands to his lap. Miss Wagner's eyes followed them, but then shot back up to his face. She held out her hand. When Kelly took it and stood up, she stroked his cheek.

"What am I going to do with you?" she said. Kelly remained silent. "You're so sweet. Why do they have to pick on you?"

She pulled him against her body. A hand on the back of his head crushed his face to her breast. Her other hand held his lower back. She rocked side to side, almost like a slow dance.

About to pull his hips back, Kelly instead pushed forward, pressing his hard cock against her thigh. Miss Wagner became still. Nothing was said. Then she pulled his head back and kissed his forehead before returning his face to her breast.

"You're so sweet." Her thigh pushed against his hard cock. Did he imagine it?

"What are you going to do when Jonas comes for you?" she asked.

"I don't know."

She hugged him. "He's so much bigger than you."

"I guess I'll do what I did before."

"You had the element of surprise."

"What do you mean?"

Miss Wagner's hand stroked his back. Her other hand rubbed his face on her breast. "He'll be more ready."

There it was again, her thigh pushing against his hard-on. He shifted his other leg until it nestled between hers. She ground her groin against it. It had to be his imagination.

All the while, Kelly's arms hung at his sides as they always did. Today was different. He wrapped them around his teacher's body. Her groin pushed against his thigh again. There was no doubt about it. She did it!

Kelly's right hand slid down Miss Wagner's back, stopping at her waist. Her arms tightened around him. He moved it still lower so that his extended pinky rested on her tailbone.

Miss Wagner laid her cheek on the top of Kelly's head. Her breathing deepened. Her hand on the back of his head pulled him against her breast. He felt it again—she had ground her pussy on his thigh.

Kelly's hand slid lower, over the swell of her buttock. The dress material was thin. The flesh was soft. He cupped it.

Miss Wagner's hand flew off his head and, reaching behind her, laid it on top of his. Her breathing slowed and was deeper, causing his head to move up and down with her rising and falling chest.

He squeezed.

She moaned.

Her hand returned to the back of his head where her fingers entwined in his hair. He squeezed again. She ground her pussy on his thigh so he pushed it into her. Her breathing became puffs of air that tickled the top of his ear.

Kelly's other hand slid down her back. Slowly. No doubt where it was heading. Giving her the opportunity to stop him. She didn't say anything. She didn't move. Soon that hand was on her other buttock. He gripped her ass with both hands and squeezed, pulling her against him as he pushed his thigh into her groin. Her arms went around his body and clutched him tight.

"We can't." Miss Wagner's voice was so soft he wasn't sure if she was talking to him or herself.

"Don't you want me to?"

"It's wrong."

"No one will know."

"That doesn't make it right."

"I've wanted you for so long."

Miss Wagner stiffened. She pulled Kelly's head back by his hair and stared into his eyes. "What do you mean?"

"You're different from other girls."

"I'm not a girl. I'm—"

"You're older, but you're still a girl. Not that much older than me. I have feelings for you. And you do for me. I know you do."

"But—"

"Tell me you don't and I'll leave. Just be honest with me."

Miss Wagner stared at his upturned face. "When did you get so smart?"

She placed her hands on both sides of his face and pressed her lips to his. Kelly was about to thrust his tongue into her mouth when hers entered his. He sucked it. When he squeezed her buttocks, she crushed her mouth to his. Her head moved side to side, mashing their lips together. Teeth scraped. Tongues flapped. Saliva drooled down his chin. His or hers? Probably both.

It felt as if Miss Wagner was falling so Kelly dropped with her. Now both on their knees, they never broke the kiss. He leaned against her. She eased back. He guided her to the floor. Their mouths still didn't pull apart. Kelly's tongue, now inside her mouth, attacked hers.

Lying on top of his teacher, Kelly shifted until his hard cock rested on her groin. Miss Wagner's legs shot up and locked around him. She humped her hips up. He ground his cock against her pussy. She moaned as they kissed.

Kelly wedged his hands between their bodies until each was on a breast. He squeezed them. Miss Wagner's legs tightened around him and she humped his hard-on. He squeezed some more and pinched her nipples through the dress and bra. Her hands flew to his head and gripped his hair. Her moans increased.

With her legs around him, the bottom of her dress had slid down her legs and bunched at her hips. He grabbed it and pulled. It stuck for a moment where his groin was pressed to hers, but it popped free. For the first time since the kiss began, he broke it.

"Kiss me more," Miss Wagner said. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth open.

Kelly pried her legs off him. When they fell to the floor, Miss Wagner lifted her head. Her chin dug into her chest as she stared at him. Kelly's face was over her crotch. The flesh colored thongs didn't cover much. A lot of her labia showed on both sides. No hair. He hooked the thin strip with his thumb and pulled it to the side. There it was. Miss Wagner's pussy. He saw it. He smelled it. Now he was going to taste it.

Prying her open with his thumbs, her clit popped out from under the hood. He licked it. Miss Wagner's head dropped to the floor.

"Oh, Kelly."

He did it again, and yet again, now with the flat part his tongue. All the while Miss Wagner called out his name while humping his tongue. "Kelly. Oh Kelly. Kelly. Kelly."

With his thumbs holding her open, he pushed down on her pelvis to keep her still. She continued to hump, but with less movement now. Kelly caught the clit between his lips. He sucked. Hard. Like through a clogged straw.

"Oh god! Kelly. Kelly. Oh god!"

Her hands grabbed his hair and held on as she humped his face. He continued to suck the clit, the way Chrissy loved it. From time to time flicking it with the tip of his tongue. The way Tara liked it.

Miss Wagner pulled his hair. It hurt, but he didn't stop. And then she bucked under him. To throw him off? The answer soon came. Her body shook. She moaned. And then her hips jerked a few times before she went limp. Kelly had learned a lot in the previous two weeks and knew she'd be sensitive so he released her clit and rolled onto his side next to her. He lay with his head propped in his upturned palm, watching her. Her face was red. Eyes closed. Mouth open. Her breathing loud. Her chest rising and falling. Strands of hair streaked her face.

Miss Wagner's eyes opened. "My god, who taught you that?"

"Didn't you like it?"

"Like it? Oh my god. Oh my god." Miss Wagner took a few deep breaths. "Honey, please lock my door."

After locking the door, Kelly turned back around. Miss Wagner was sitting on the floor cross-legged. He stopped in his tracks when she leaned forward and lifted the bottom of her dress to her chin. The shaved pussy lips were parted showing the pink inner flesh. Miss Wagner giggled and threw something at him. The thongs made it halfway before floating to the floor.

He was about to take a step when her hand shot up. She folded her dress at her waist, hiding nothing, and reached behind her. Then she slid her arms through the sleeves. The top of the dress dropped to her waist. Again she reached behind her. Soon the bra dangled in front of her tits. She shrugged and it too fell to her lap.

"You must like what you see," she said.

Her eyes dropped to Kelly's groin. He covered his hard-on with both hands.

"Don't tell me you're going to be shy now," she said. "All those times I hugged you and felt it against my leg, you have no idea how it made me feel."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.