Girls Camp
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Switch Blayde

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kelly Wilson's high school freshman year is a nightmare. Inept at sports and puny in stature, he's a magnet for bullying. His single mother, busy with her own frantic life, is no help. But the shy, withdrawn boy is about to embark on an adventure of a lifetime when his mother makes last minute plans for him to attend camp during a school break.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   First   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Having showered first, Kelly was fully dressed when Tara returned to Chrissy's bedroom rubbing her wet hair with a big towel. She looked up.

"You gave me a hickie."

"Where?"

"My left tit."

She angled her body to thrust that breast out. Kelly jumped off the bed to take a close look. There it was. A red blotch on the side of her breast. His attention was drawn to the stiffening nipple.

"You cold?" he asked.

"No, silly, it's your breath. It tickles."

Kelly snatched the nipple between his lips. It popped free when Tara stepped back.

"No you don't," she said. "I need to find Steph. Don't want her snooping around if you know what I mean."

"Yeah."

After Tara dressed they went their separate ways. Kelly strolled over to a group of girls playing soccer. A hand touched his shoulder from behind. He grabbed that arm and flipped the person over his hip. Rachel glared up at him from the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she yelled.

All the girls stopped playing to stare at them. Kelly's cheeks reddened.

"Sorry, it was automatic."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"I just reacted when you touched me."

"You don't like to be touched?"

"I didn't expect it."

"Shit. I think my ass is gonna be black and blue."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Well you did. Shit, you're pretty strong."

"It's just something I learned. To defend myself."

Rachel smirked. "So are you gonna kiss my boo-boo and make it all better?"

Kelly looked at the girls who had gathered around. Some chuckled. Some moved closer.

"Rachel, I'm not that kind of girl."

"Your loss." She clambered to her feet, spun around, and hurried away.

"C'mon," one of the girls said, "let's get back to the game."

Left alone, Kelly looked around. Everyone was busy. He decided to take a walk in the forest. So much had happened to him in a short time. Strolling through the trees, kicking pine cones, he smiled when he thought about Rachael on her back. He didn't like her, but his joy was from throwing her. The training paid off. He knew how to defend himself.

Kelly needed to pee. About to turn around, he shrugged. Why go all the way back to the bungalow? He lowered the front of his shorts far enough to pull his dick over the top and aim it towards the closest tree. Nothing like target practice. He waited, and then the rush of piss flowed up his cock. It came out in a long yellow stream and splashed the tree. He waved his cock from side to side, watching the stream bend with each change in direction. After shaking the last drops out, he stuffed his cock back into his shorts.

A noise caused him to spin around.

A girl stood as still as the trees around her. Kelly's heart pounded. His breathing turned to pants.

"How'd you do that?" the girl asked.

"Do what?"

"Make your pee go like that. I was behind you, but saw it. You made it go from side to side. How'd you do that?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Don't lie. I saw you."

The girl walked up to Kelly and pointed to the area in front of them. "See. It's all wet. You pissed from there," she pointed to the left, "all the way to there." Her finger pointed to the right. "Tell me or else I'll tell everyone."

"What bungalow are you in?"

"One. Why?"

"Just curious. What's your name?"

"Haley. Stop stalling. Tell me."

"Nothing to tell."

"I saw you."

"It's your word against mine."

The girl was silent for a moment. The smile on Kelly's face vanished when she called out, "Madison, come here."

Kelly looked over his shoulder. Another girl popped up from behind a bush.

"It's our word against yours," Haley said. "Two against one."

"What do you want?"

"Do it again. So we can see how."

"I don't have to pee."

Haley pinched her lips with her fingers. Her eyes moved to the left and up.

The other girl jumped up and down. "I know. I know." Both Kelly and Haley looked at her. "Just show us how without doing it."

"Yeah," Haley shouted. "You can show us how."

"You girls are crazy. Why do you want me to show you?"

"It looked like fun. C'mon, show us and we won't tell. Right, Madison?"

"Right."

Kelly's shoulders slumped. "You won't be able to do it so why—?"

"We can do anything you can," Haley said.

"Not this."

"Oh yeah. Why?"

"Because you don't have a dick."

Madison slapped a hand over her open mouth. Haley's jaw dropped. Both girls' eyes dropped to Kelly's crotch.

"Either do you," Madison said. When Kelly didn't reply, she said, "Do you?"

He nodded.

"Oh wow! I wanna see it!"

"Me too," Haley said.

"I'm not showing you my dick."

"Then we'll tell and everyone will know you have a dick."

"Please don't."

"Then show us."

Kelly sighed and then shoved his shorts and underwear to mid-thigh.

"She does have one!" Madison shouted.

Haley simply stared. Kelly's cheeks were burning. He wanted to be anywhere but there. He jumped back when Madison reached out and grabbed his cock.

"What are you doing?" Haley asked.

"I wanted to see what it feels like. It's funny looking."

Kelly yanked his shorts up. "Satisfied?"

"No, we weren't done," Madison said.

"You said you wanted to see it. I showed it to you."

"You were supposed to show us how you pissed like that."

"I don't have to go."

"You don't have to pee. Just show us how you did it." She turned to Haley. "Right?"

Haley was silent, and then said to Kelly in a serious voice, "Is it like a boy's?"

"What do you mean?" Kelly asked.

"Your dick. Is it the same as what a boy has? I ... um," she turned to her friend, "we never saw one in person. Just pics. So is it?"

Kelly stared open-mouthed from one girl to the other. They had promised not to tell if he showed it to them, but they thought he was a freak girl. What if they knew he was a boy? Would they tell?

"I think it's the same as a boy's," he said.

"Let us see it. We wanna see it," Haley said.

"You promise not to tell?"

"I promise."

When Kelly turned to Madison she nodded. "Me too. I swear."

Both girls' eyes were locked on Kelly's shorts as he lowered them and his underwear. They leaned forward when his cock was in the open.

"Satisfied?" Kelly asked.

"Can I look closer?" Haley asked.

"I guess."

"Back up. It smells like piss here."

Kelly took a step back. His shorts dropped to his ankles. Bending forward to pull them up, he instead pushed his underwear down to his shorts and stepped out of both. He moved to an area ten yards away. The girls followed.

When he turned to face them, Haley dropped to her knees in front of him. She stared at his cock. Madison knelt at her left. Kelly couldn't believe he was showing his dick to two girls.

Madison raised her hand, but left it hanging in the air. "Can I touch it? Please?"

"I guess."

She poked it. Then she pinched it between her forefinger and thumb. It stiffened. She yanked her hand away and leaned back. His cock rose until it pointed at their faces.

"It's like a real one," Madison cried out.

Haley didn't say anything. Her eyes were locked on Kelly's hard-on. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around it. Then her fingers tightened.

"Let me too," Madison said as her fingers touched the part of the cock not covered by her friend's hand. With her other hand, she poked and pinched the skin of his wrinkly sack.

Madison was close enough for Kelly to feel her breath. Haley's fingers tightened and relaxed. His cock grew in her hand until he had a full erection.

"Let me hold it now," Madison said.

When Haley released his cock, Madison grabbed it. Haley stared at her friend's hand and then whispered something in her ear. Madison giggled and shook her head no. Haley whispered again.

Madison glanced up at Kelly and then looked back at her hand on his cock. She loosened her grip and slid her fist back and forth. Kelly thrust his hips. Madison froze, and then both girls giggled.

"Does that feel good?" Haley asked.

"Yes."

"As good as when you do it yourself?"

"Better."

"So you masturbate?"

"Sure, don't you?"

Haley turned red and looked at Madison who said, "We both do. We love it."

"Will you show me how you do it?" Kelly asked.

The girls looked at each other. They seemed to speak with their eyes.

"Maybe later," Madison said. "But now I want to play with your dick. You get to play with it all the time."

Madison's hand moved back and forth. Haley leaned forward to get a close look. A real close look.

"Let me try," Haley said.

Madison let go and Haley took over. When she slid her fist back and forth, she used a tighter grip than Madison. Kelly watched the two faces stare at her hand in awe. Before he realized it, he felt the tingling sensation of the point of no return. His eyes snapped shut and his fists clenched as he came.

"Hey!" one girl screamed.

"Oh shit!" the other one said.

Kelly's cock was moved to the left. He fired another load before his hard-on was shoved back. But then it was pushed down. That hurt. He grabbed the hand holding it and pulled it back up. Haley tried to pull her hand free, but he held it tight. All the while he ejaculated.

When his climax ended, Kelly opened his eyes. Madison had moved a little away. Semen dripped down her right cheek. Kelly looked at Haley. She fared worse than her friend. Globs of semen were under her right eye and on her upper lip. Some dangled from her chin like a string, and she had semen on her forearm and camp tee-shirt. Kelly released her hand. She scooted back on her butt.

No one said anything as the girls gawked at each other. And then Madison burst out laughing. A moment later, Haley also laughed. It was a mistake. The semen on her upper lip dripped into her mouth.

"Eww," she said and spit on the ground several times. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry," Kelly said. "It's just that—"

"Yeah," Madison said, "when someone else does it you don't have control. Me too."

"You too? Have you been with a boy?"

Madison turned red. "No. I, um, I meant masturbation. When someone else does it, it's different. That's all I meant."

"Who did it to you?"

Madison became redder and turned to her friend. Haley also blushed and looked down."

"Oh," Kelly said. "It's cool. Where are my shorts?"

"Why?" Madison asked.

"I want to get dressed."

"Why?"

"Because I'm sitting here almost naked. You're both dressed. I feel stupid."

"I don't want you to."

"But I—"

Haley stamped her foot. "Enough already!" The other two shut up. "You want to put your shorts on. You want them off. God damn it! Look at me." She pointed to her face with both forefingers. "I'm a mess."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.