Girls Camp - Cover

Girls Camp

Copyright© 2014 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kelly Wilson's high school freshman year is a nightmare. Inept at sports and puny in stature, he's a magnet for bullying. His single mother, busy with her own frantic life, is no help. But the shy, withdrawn boy is about to embark on an adventure of a lifetime when his mother makes last minute plans for him to attend camp during a school break.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   First   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Kelly wasn't the first to awake the next day. He lay in bed watching girls clad in pajamas or only panties dawdle about. Until Chrissy emerged to wake everyone up. Then his focus shifted to her, remembering what lay beneath her long tee-shirt—her large breasts, shaved pussy, and tight ass.

In the next bed, Tara raised her arms and stretched. "You already washed up?"

"No, I um ... not yet."

"What are you waiting for?"

"My boner to go down."

Tara rolled out of the other side of her bed and rummaged through her top drawer. Then she climbed over her bed and sat on Kelly's. "Push your shorts and underwear down. Under the blanket."

"Why?"

"Trust me. And raise your knees. Make a tent with the blanket."

When Kelly did it, Tara showed him the handkerchief and then lifted the edge of the blanket. Her hand disappeared underneath. Kelly's breathing stopped when the handkerchief and her hand covered his hard-on.

Girls were everywhere. Some looked his way. Some spoke to him or Tara. All the while, Tara's fist moved beneath the blanket. Up and down his cock. Up and down with a twist over the head. He curled his fingers into fists to keep from humping.

Kelly opened his eyes when a girl said, "Hey, Kelly, you up for anything today?"

"Yeah, Kelly, you up," Tara squeezed his hard cock, "for anything?"

The girl, Rachael, waited with her arms crossed. She shot Tara a look that only girls understand and then turned back to Kelly. Clad in yellow panties with matching bra, the panties hugged her pussy mound. Very tight. Nothing left to the imagination. The shape of her pussy. The crevice. Even the sides of her labia stuck out from the elastic leg bands including some curly dark hairs.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

Tara pumped his cock.

"You know," Rachael said, "like if we play volleyball or something. I wanna be on your team."

"Sure. If you—" Kelly's eyes snapped shut when Tara's hand moved faster.

"Was that a yes?"

Kelly opened his eyes. "Yes. If we play something come find me."

Tara said to Kelly, "Why don't you come ... I mean go find her."

Tara received another one of those looks. She leaned next to Kelly's ear and whispered, "She's my age and she wants you to come. She has a nice bod. Look at her pussy." Her fist moved faster. "Look at it."

"Hey, I'm talking to Kelly. Do you mind?"

Kelly's eyes were locked on the girl's mound while Tara's fist moved up and down. He tried to keep his eyes open, but they closed when he spurted into the handkerchief. Tara squeezed and milked the last of his semen out.

"Hey, if you don't wanna be on my team just say so."

Kelly opened his eyes. "I do want to be on the same team as you. I'm just not awake yet. That's all."

Rachael shot Tara a look and then smiled at Kelly. "Great! So I'll see you later." She headed for her bed which was near the bathroom.

Tara pulled her hand out from under the blanket. "I'm gonna tell that slut she dropped her handkerchief and give her this one."

Kelly grabbed her forearm and shook his head.

"Okay," Tara said, "but watch out for her. I think she wants her pussy licked."

"She just wants me on her team."

"Yeah right. No one wears their panties like that. She pulled them up so it clung to her pussy and was wedged inside her slit. She was showing you her pussy. And she saw you staring at it."

"You told me to."

"Yeah, but she didn't know that. And she didn't mind. I think she was thrilled you did. So watch out. She's all lezzy so if she finds out you're a boy..."

"How do you know?"

"Steph told me. She's one hundred percent lezzy, too. And she's the jealous type so watch out for her."

Kelly and Tara went to wash up. When they returned from the bathroom, Stephanie was waiting at Tara's bed. She glared at Kelly and then turned to Tara. "Let's eat together."

"Sure." Tara turned to Kelly. "Let's go."

"Just us," Stephanie said.

Tara was about to say something and then shrugged. "Sure. Kelly, meet me after breakfast."

Stephanie turned red. "But I—"

Kelly and Tara both waited. Stephanie chewed on her lower lip, glaring at Kelly. She turned back to Tara. "We'll talk during breakfast."

"Okay." Then Tara grabbed Kelly's forearm. "Meet me after breakfast. Chrissy gave me something for you."

As Stephanie stormed past Kelly, she banged into him so hard he staggered backwards and rubbed his shoulder. The two girls were arguing as they left the bungalow.

Kelly had plenty of company during breakfast and enjoyed the attention, but when Tara tapped him on the shoulder he stopped talking and looked up. "Ready?" she asked.

He said goodbye to the girls at his table and followed Tara. Rachael called out, "Don't forget. You promised."

Kelly raised his arm and waved without looking back. Walking beside Tara, he said, "What did Stephanie want to talk to you about?"

"She feels like I'm avoiding her."

"Are you?"

"I guess so. I'll make it up to her. But first things first."

"What did Chrissy give you?"

Tara held up a key.

"What's that for?" Kelly asked.

"C'mon, I'll show you."

Kelly followed Tara into the forest where she stopped and turned to survey the campsite. Kelly waited. And then Tara said, "Follow me."

She hurried Kelly back to their bungalow while constantly looking over her shoulder. Inside, she pressed the side of her face against the wall next to the doorway and peeked outside. Kelly did too. Everyone seemed to be having fun and he wanted to join in, but Tara grabbed his forearm and pulled him to the door to Chrissy's room. She unlocked it with the key and shoved Kelly inside.

Kelly looked around the room. "It's in here? Tell me already. What did Chrissy give you?"

"You really are precious, aren't you?" Tara said.

"What do you mean?"

"Wanna know what Chrissy gave me?"

"Yeah."

"Her room."

"Huh?"

"Privacy. Just the two of us."

Kelly smiled and stepped up to Tara. Holding her face in his hands, he pressed his lips to hers.

When the kiss ended, Tara said, "That's what a girl likes. A guy who takes charge."

"Are we going to do it?"

"What did I just tell you?"

Kelly thought for a moment and then stared into Tara's eyes as he placed a hand on her left breast. He waited. She didn't move. He squeezed it. She still didn't do or say anything. He pulled her tee-shirt over her head. She still didn't say anything. He reached around her and fumbled with the hooks on her bra strap.

He pulled. He tugged. He twisted it.

Tara shoved him back. She lowered one bra strap and slid her arm through it. After doing the same with the other strap, she spun the bra around so the clasps were under her tits. Kelly watched as she unhooked it and let it drop to the floor.

"I'm sorry," Kelly said. "I didn't know how—"

"Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. Be forceful. Look, if you act like a girl I might as well bring Steph in here. I want a guy."

Kelly grabbed Tara's shoulders to throw her onto the bed, but her arms shot straight up, crashing into his, forcing his hands into the air. She wrapped an arm around his neck and flung him over her hip. Lying on the floor, rubbing the side of his neck, Kelly stared up at her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Tara said.

"I, I thought you wanted me to act like a man."

"That doesn't mean manhandle me. Do you think girls like that? To be raped?"

"I wasn't going to rape you."

"You tried to throw me down."

"I was just— You said—"

"Okay, maybe it was my fault. Look, a girl wants the boy to take charge. But that doesn't mean to overpower her. She wants to feel safe in a boy's arms, not afraid. Do you understand the difference?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.