Toni With an 'I'
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by dirty little secret

Gay Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Anthony was always different from the other boys -- but as he prepares to start high school, his life is about to change.

Caution: This Gay Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

I laid naked on the floor of the I PHELTA THIGH frat house, my tight little ass jutting upward as my feet swung back and forth with the ankles crossed. The frat boys sat spent around the room on couches and chairs making comments about my butt. My Uncle Rick's oldest son, Ricky invited me up for the weekend - and I knew exactly why.

"That little queer-boy has the best ass of any girl I know!" someone to my left announced followed by a chorus of agreement.

"That ass is going to win us $500 at the basement tonight." Ricky said as I turned to look at him with a puzzled expression.

"Hottest ass contest!" Someone said as I prodded to get up and go shower and get ready. I giggled as my ass was slapped as I left the room. I went upstairs and sat on the toilet to try and clean out my guts, listening to the thick cum drain from my open boicunt. Hopping into the shower I soaped my body trying my best to clean out whatever was left. Shaving my entire slender frame so I was silky smooth and hairless before applying my skin lotion to every inch of my body. I stood at the mirror curling my hair and combing it out in gentle wisps before working on my makeup - applying my slut eyes and full red cock sucking lips. The entire time I was getting ready guys came into the bathroom and molested me, grabbing my ass and reaching around to pinch my nipples, pushing fingers in my abused fuck hole and clutching my cock and balls till I squealed. They all knew my 14 year old body was there for their enjoyment after Ricky had made me confess to the entire house on my arrival that I was their faggot fucktoy to do anything they wanted. From the time of that very public admission, I was on my knees sucking cocks or bouncing on guys laps as their cocks pushed deep inside my tight fuckhole ... But I digress...

Satisfied with my look, I moved back downstairs where all my clothes were piled in the main room of the frat house. All the guys had gotten redressed while I was upstairs and as I moved through the room naked, the guys grabbed and caressed my bare skin.

"Fuck, the little queer bag is fucking softer then most of the fucking skanks I fuck..." one of the guys confessed.

Making it though the gauntlet, I rummaged through the pile of clothes I had brought, finally finding my matching teal lace bra and thong set. I slipped my left foot in the leg hole and started raising it along my bare leg stepping my right foot into it's leg hole as I pulled it upward. Carefully tucking my cock and balls into the thong pushing it back between my legs as I snugged the back strap between my firm ass cheeks. Placing the bra around my chest, the padded a-cups on my back securing the hooks and spinning the bra around positioning the cups over my flat chest and slipping my arms trough the straps.

"Ohmyfuckingod ... he looks like a fucking cunt!"

I spun slowly letting the catcalls and nasty comments shower down before reaching down and strapping on my 5" open toed heels, fastening the strap around my ankle and lower calves. I smiled as I saw my dainty toes peeking out with the bright red toenail polish matching my lips.

"Fuckingayfaggot - just look at that fucking ass with those godamn heels on his fucking feet!"

"That fucking gay ass is gonna win us 500 fucking dollars!"

I bent down making sure my butt was wiggling at my admirers as I pushed the pile clothes around finding my favorite stretchy booty shorts that hugs my bubble butt. Stepping into the cream colored shorts and wiggling as I pulled the tight stretch cotton up my legs, reaching back to pull the zipper up the back feeling the shorts slip into my crack separating my already pronounced ass cheeks. The bottoms of my ass cheeks were left uncovered and I looked down to see my tucked cock and balls creating my little "boi-toe" between my legs. Thinking about the hot ass contest I pulled out one of my fav t-shirts. It was powder blue with "WHO NEEDS TITS..." in large red letters on the front and on the back " ... WITH AN ASS LIKE THIS". The guys all loved the t-shirt but decided that was a little arrogant for a hot ass contest and we opted for a cropped babydoll top that said "FLIRT" across the chest. The top hugged my padded bra chest and with a little knot in the back clinched my slender waist.

I stood in the middle of the room as Rick explained the evening. I would be on my own in the bar since if other frats knew I was with IPT, they would not vote for me. I would be in the bar and I was to flirt with as many men as I could and I was to do anything I could to earn votes before the contest started. As the evening progresses they will announce the contest which takes place in a small basement club below the bar and I was to enter the contest. I was also informed that the basement contest will most likely be packed with up to 200 wild men.

"This little ass is gonna win that $500" I said slapping my own tight buns. "Lets's go!"

I climbed in a car with five of the frat guys, sprawled across the laps of three of them in the back seat. I pulled in my breath as the car pulled out of the parking lot and headed downtown with hands playing between my legs.

Whathefuck ... this little faggot got a fucking cunt ... its fucking puckered like a cunt's cameltoe! Put your hand down here and feel his fucking cunt!"

Just as a second set of hands pushed between my wide spread legs a cock tapped me on the shoulder and I rolled my head over to suck the rock hard offering. As the cock unloaded into my mouth, Ricky pointed out the club we would be going to. I sat up in the back seat to see college students as far as I could see in every direction.

"Which one ... which one ... there must be 50 clubs around here?"

I followed Ricky's pointed finger toward a club called "SCANDALS" and noticed the blinking neon sign with an arrow pointing down reading "THE BASMET". I called to Ricky to stop the car and let me out, but he had other ideas.

"We are letting you out down the street so you can wiggle that little ass for all the boys. While you are making you way here we will park and get front row seats to watch your entry." Ricky snickered.

I watched the crowded streets move slowly by as Ricky drove the car several blocks. Groups of guys wandered the streets heckling the groups of girls as they flirted and teased back. Ricky told me that the clubs at this end of the district were tame and most of the sorority girls partied at this end with many of the frat brothers. The far end by Scandals is much rougher and the girls that venture down there are wild and looking for fun.

Ricky turned the corner a block after the last club and came to a stop and the guys opened the door and pushed me out and drove away. I stood there adjusting my shorts, the muscles in my smooth legs straining perched on top of the heels and I turned and headed for the corner walking into the crowd of men.

"Hey there baby - check out that ass."

"Come on in and lets party."

I smiled sweetly but ignored the attention, moving deeper into the club district. On the second block occasional hands rubbed my bubble butt and the comments got cruder. I noticed the that fewer and fewer females were around me and I seemed the be the only female not traveling in a pack ... A few times I found myself surrounded by guys and their hands would be on my legs, ass and chest and once a guy pinned me against a wall and kissed me deeply before I escaped.

I finally made it to the door of the club and peered past the two doormen into the crowded club from the line waiting to get in. I felt a pair of hands slide up the inside of my thighs from behind me and turned to smile at the man as his hands cupped my ass. I wiggled my bottom and pushed back into his grasp. The stranger wrapped his arms around my bare waist, pulling my ass back against his bulge. His lips nibbled at my neck as his hands slipped up under the hem of my top and cupped my bra encased breasts.

"You know about the hot ass contest tonight? If this ass is entered, I will vote for it." The stranger hissed into my ear.

"You think my ass is hot?" I purred biting my bottom lip shyly.

The squeeze of my padded tits and thrust of the bulge in jeans against my ass was my answer. Alright - one vote and I'm not even inside yet. As I approached the guardians of the door, I moved to go inside and was stopped by a beefy arm across my chest. My puzzled look was greeted by a the thick finger pointing at the sign on the wall.

ID MUST BE SHOWN FOR ENTRY COVER CHARGE $10.00

Shit ... my tight shorts left no room for ID or money and I knew that Ricky and the frat boys did this to me deliberately. I put my hands on the muscular chest and fluttered my eyes at the towering man.

"I didn't bring any money and forgot my ID and I soooooooo wanted to enter the hot ass contest tonight." I whined innocently.

"Turn around - let's see." the guardian of the gate said sternly.

I spun around daintily on my heels, pushing out my ass and wiggling seductively The giant man reached out his paw and squeezed my butt roughly then spun me around and ran his finger though my "boi-toe" crease grinning widely.

"OK girley - that takes care of the cover charge - but I still need a ID honey." he said looking down on my sternly.

"I can suck this..." I said loud enough for the people waiting in line behind me to hear as I moved close pushing against the man dropping my small hand to caress his package through his army pants.

"Pete, watch the door..." the gateman commanded as he took my wrist and led me just inside the door. With his back to the wall his large hand rested on my shoulder forcing me to my knees. I reached up unbuckling his belt and fishing his cock from his pants quickly swallowing the cock, feeling it harden in my mouth. Club patrons entering the building glancing to the side watched me suck off the doorman. It wasn't long before he stiffened and shot his thick load down my throat. As he put his satisfied cock back into his pants he signaled me to proceed inside. I barely made it fifteen feet into the club before an arm circled my waist and pulled me close and I found myself face to face with the guy that grabbed my butt in the line outside.

"That was some hot action at the front door." he said as his hands roamed across my bare skin.

I blushed as his hands found my butt and pulled me to his body. Wiggling from his grasp I took his hand and led him to the small dance floor where I danced seductively for all the male eyes locked on my body. After a few dances, I leaned over and kissed his cheek and told him I would see him later at the hot ass contest and moved deeper into the club.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.