Toni With an 'I' - Cover

Toni With an 'I'

Copyright© 2014 by dirty little secret

Chapter 7

Gay Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Anthony was always different from the other boys -- but as he prepares to start high school, his life is about to change.

Caution: This Gay Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

For the remaining weekend I was required to service all of the needs of all the men in the remote camp - either in their tents or in the open for all to watch. They loved having me in my little girl panties which they pulled to the side or down my slender legs when they wanted me. As the day wore on I became "messy" from the use and careless or not so careless aiming of erupting cocks Uncle Rick suggested I get cleaned up or no one will want to touch me.

"You're a fucking mess, faggot." Rick badgered as I kneeled in the middle of the camp site. I knew better than to point out the reason for my appearance as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to feet.

"Let's go down to the swimmin' hole and get the skank rinsed off." I heard one of the men suggest, followed quickly by agreement from the rest. My hair was matted with sweat and piss and cum and my little thin panties drooped from the weight of the mess as I was dragged toward a narrow path in the wall of the clearing I had not seen before. I was pushed onto the path and started walking through the woods with a parade of men behind me.

"Rick, that is one fine piece of faggot ass you brought this weekend. I can't believe how tight it is every time I sink my cock into him." I heard from behind me. I kept moving down the path deeper into the woods until I stopped in my tracks. Up ahead I heard voices – girls voices - and the sound of splashing water. They were screeching and laughing and giggling.

"Sounds like you will have company down there little faggot." Rick said as he pushed me ahead to get me moving again.

I had not see anyone else so far this weekend and just assumed we were alone in the woods. As we moved out of the woods into a clearing I could see about 100 feet ahead five or six teenage girls in bright colored bikinis swinging out across the water from a rope tied to a big oak tree. As the rope arched outward they would let go and drop into the water below. My heart sank as we moved across the clearing and the girls chatter stopped as each saw me approaching - my cock tenting the thin colorful material of my panties.

"What the fuck is this – he has panties on." One of the girls blurted out as they watched me move closer followed by a pack of men.

"Tony is just a little faggot cock slut who has been servicing us all weekend." Rick announced as I blushed and tried frantically to hide my hard cock poking at the thin material.

Several of the men grabbed me and picked me up by ankles and wrists and swinging me back and forth, launched me kicking and screaming into the river - scattering the girls. As I came to the surface sputtering trying to catch my breath, the three girls in the water surrounded me, pawing roughly at my body dunking me up and down under the water.

"He needs a good washing - he is a mess." One of the girls yelled from the shore as my frenzied attempts to catch my breath continued in vain before I was pushed under the water again. As I flayed my arms and legs wildly, I felt hands tugging at my tiny panties and in seconds I watched in horror as my panties sailed through the air and into the stream current - disappearing downstream quickly.

The girls left me standing chest deep in the water as the clamored up the bank to join their friends.

"What the fuck you waiting for cunt - get your faggot ass up here!" Rick commanded.

I made my way to the bank of the stream, feeling much cleaner but embarrassed as I stood naked before the girls.

"I don't think these girls believe you are a cock slut fag - so why don't you get over here and suck Petey." Rick ordered.

I knew from experience Pete had the biggest cock in the group and I was going to show my abilities to a group of girls I didn't even know. I moved over to Pete and he stood there letting me do all the work of freeing his hardening cock from his shorts. The girls watched with mouths agape as I slurped noisily at the thick cock working the entire cock into my throat, hearing the girls whispering as they gathered around to watch. Pete grabbed my head as he got close and held me as his hips pumped and his load into my throat, sliding out as the last few spurts painted my face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.