Three Is a Magic Number

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: The loss of orgasms is uppermost on my mind as my marriage crumbles around me. Then, the vacation to the seaside makes it all better again. Now, my spouse and I can enjoy the use of the Hotel furnished masseur to round out our passion. In fact, we even add a fourth to balance the explosion of pleasure that is enough to give everyone a happy ending.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   .

My name is Lois Lynch. I am almost thirty now and even though I have been married for almost five years, we have no children. In all honesty, that is because my husband Edgar insists on wearing a condom at all times. He is quite attuned to the cost of raising children and has lectured me incessantly about the financial stain that having a little one would put on our household expenses.

When we decided to finally take a well-earned vacation at the shore, I expected it would be at one of those cheap bed and breakfasts we used to visit when looking for a quiet place to copulate in private. The first three years of our marriage, we lived with Edgar's parents because he wanted to save up enough capital for us to make a down deposit on our own little home. Unfortunately, his mother developed a serious illness and the entire fund went for doctor's bills and medicines. I was not upset over the circumstances because his mother was a good sort and not in the least bit pushy when it came to just about everything.

You can imagine my surprise when I found us billeted in a posh seaside hotel with fantastic service and a spa for the guests. Despite my nagging to the contrary, Edgar had insisted on taking his briefcase filled with projects from his office that he dipped into at odd times like a junkie addicted to his poison.

I really had no complaints about Edgar's sexual capabilities because he was remarkably well-endowed and had some sort of genetic nervous syndrome that prompted him to drain his seeds at least three times daily in copious quantity. I usually took him bareback in my mouth or my bum because there was no chance of procreating in either of those openings, but he was well stocked with condoms for the nightly bedtime excursions up my vaginal channel.

For almost the entire past year, I had been unable to muster a decent orgasm in any opening despite his manly efforts and determination to bring me off properly. I knew he was ashamed of his lack of success in that regard, but I had grudgingly reconciled to the possibility, that I no longer had the spark of younger panting lust that responded to his bedroom ministrations. We had tried several times already at the seaside hotel without success at least from my perspective. It was becoming personally annoying that my spouse seemed to have unlimited enjoyable explosions with increasing levels of pleasure even when I was as lacking in response as a seashell on the beach.

We had been given "free" chits for a full-body massage at the hotel spa and I decided to avail my orgasm deprived flesh of the opportunity to have strange hands explore all my hidden folds and curves with oily determination.

His name was James and he was possessed of a body better suited on a Greek God. His hands were talented and I was able to achieve not just one but two orgasms before the sixty minutes expired. I took the card James pressed into my hot little hand and I hastily convinced my distracted husband to head down to the spa immediately for needed relief.

About ninety minutes later, he returned to our room with his new "best mate" James in tow telling me,

"The three of us are going to have a special dinner catered right here in our room with a bottle of champagne compliments of the establishment."

There was absolutely no doubt in my mind that James had hit my husband's sensitive male trigger with his skillful fingers and that we had a shared interest in his joining us for an evening of exploration and expansion of sexual boundaries.

We started with a clothing optional dip in the hot tub on the veranda of the suite and watched the sun disappear over the empty sea leaving us with endless miles of naked skin and scented candles to light our way to Paradise.

My first long delayed cock-induced orgasm was under the surface of the bubbling waters of the hot tub as James's long thick cock navigated my submerged slit without benefit of condom or any other device. I knew when he shot his load inside me from the way he threw back his head and shouted,

"Oh, fuck, that is fucking tight, you little bitch!"

My Edgar was a bit taken aback by James's outburst but he was in the midst of attempting to spread my bum cheeks with his rock-hard cock at the same time and didn't seem to be in the least bit put out by my pussy being split wide open by our guest's greedy cock on the other side.

Later, when we were all wrapped up around each other in the king-sized bed, our positions were reversed and James's slid up my bum with his demanding shaft whilst my hubby pushed his condom covered rod into my willing pussy and kept my mouth busy with his over-active tongue. I was not certain if my orgasm this time was from the cock in my front or the cock in my rear but I was certainly not overly concerned with the means and pleasantly pleased with the result.

Following James's instructions, I straddled my husband's hips on top of the huge bed and allow my vagina to slowly lower with gravity to surround his pulsating meat. Of course, it was condom-covered meat, but I was not complaining just setting out the details of my eminent impalement by two males at the same time. As usual, I didn't find Edgar's cock particularly inspiring even though I was well lubricated and in a most receptive frame of mind. I think it was because I could see in the full-length wall mirror that my naked hindquarters were splayed out in a terribly obscene manner with my tight star visible and defenseless. I could see my husband's nicely shaped cock sliding into my slippery slit with a sort of frenzied rhythm. The sight of the totally naked James squatting down with his huge thing pointed straight at my rear door made me a little skittish about my taking a second stretching action at the very same time. I felt him touch base on my pucker hole and then the pressure built steadily until he defeated my sphincter rather easily and buried his magnificent tool deep inside my fundament. I was now truly being fucked front and back by two capable studs and felt completely filled to the brim with oodles of cock giving it to me from both sides like I was the icing between their kinky cookie sandwich press.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.