Safe Passage
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Summer is drawing to a close. April was a late arrival on the island but she was determined to have fun even if her best friend Lucy was unable to join her. There was always a chance of finding Romance and Adventure without her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Amputee   Military  

Even though she had only recently met Mark, April was so far into him that she went to sleep with him on her mind and the first thing she did in the morning was to look for his picture on her phone to remind her how nicely he stretched her to the limit with his magical tool.

When she took her shower, she never failed to use the wand to remind her how wonderful his light touch was between her legs and she even held it close to her rear door to remind her that he could also be demanding as well.

She powdered her feminine parts and put a bit of lubricant just inside her pucker in case she encountered an opportunity to use her favorite asset to her best advantage. Her Victoria’s undies fit snugly and she admired how they clung to her fresh clean skin with unwrinkled perfection. April bent forward looking over her shoulder at her heart-shaped bottom in the full length mirror and she smiled with satisfaction at her alluring presentation of anal delights. The thin fabric of the silk thong rested comfortably between her ass cheeks helping to spread them just enough to make the gap that drove males crazy when it was only inches from their feverish touch. Her neatly trimmed snatch was highlighted by a geometrically perfect “landing strip” that would guide even unsteady passionate pilots in for a three-point landing. Usually she enjoyed accommodating the larger sized landing craft with their wide wing spread and the weight that drove her crazy with excitement when she was squeezed into a corner.

It wasn’t often that April “sounded off” with her appreciation for a memorable entry but in the case of Mark, she was forced to moan and groan and even whimper her delight on almost every occasion of close contact. Just when she was becoming accustomed to his accelerated pumping style, he would change his rhythm and cause her to adapt to the unexpected demands on her flesh.

The first time that Mark started in on her pretty backside, April knew he would be her new master at all times she was horizontal on her belly. He glided inside her tightest entryway with the ease of practiced sodomy. She almost lost her breath with his frenzied pace between her lush cheeks. She was panting and whining like a silly schoolgirl when she wanted to tell him to “go slow” and couldn’t quite get the words out coherently.

The sharp sound of his muscular legs slapping into her soft flesh was the impetus for her continued excitement and she craned her neck to see his long, lean figure sitting stride her hips in the full-length closet mirror. It was like watching an X-rated video with her as the star being put through her anal paces like some submissive girl from the country with no say in the matter at all.

She saw the look of intense concentration on Mark’s face in the dim light of the single bulb under the red shade. The muted reddish glow filled the room with sinful atmosphere that hit a responsive chord in her guilty soul making her want to communicate her joy to him at the very same time. Her inability to verbalize the words led her to hump her ass cheeks up into his pounding pelvis like an anvil for his molding.

Mark understood her message and he accelerated his delivery of liquid passion holding her hips with firm determination and concentrated focus.

Soon, she felt like a drowning victim with his copious spunk and she bravely took it all trying her best to retain it all inside like some depraved and wanton working girl with unladylike base instincts for pleasure. There was no doubt in anyone’s mind that she had gone all “ga-ga” over Mark and there was no hope for her to act in a logical manner any longer. She was eating less. She was sleeping restlessly constantly hoping he would return to send her to la-la land one more time before midnight.

April’s friends did their best to clue her in on her unreasonable attitude but it was like water on a duck’s back.

April was in love and her only priority at that moment was to get more and more of Mark. She wanted to be so close to her beloved that she would become part of his persona and allow his hidden thoughts to be her guideline like the strings of a master puppeteer.

She wandered out to the pool and dived into the refreshing water with the image of Mark buried in her heart and soul. Suddenly, she had the feeling that their connection had suffered a setback and she had no reason to think so, except for the fact she sometimes thought with more clarity when she was totally submerged under water. Her gut instinct was that the pressure of the water all around her acted like some sort of conduit to unexplained enlightenment. She broke the surface in a bit of a panic like a swimmer suffering a cramp in her lower extremities.

April had no cramp and was perfectly fine except for a certain sense of dread of impending doom about to drop right on top of her pretty head. The others were unable to discern her distraught state of mind because she was a good actress and managed to conceal her confusion with a talent that often shielded her from ridicule or misguided pity. Her first impulse was to find a phone and call her Mark without delay. On second thought, she knew it was too much of an overreaction because she actually had gotten no message or warning of any problem with Mark or his circle of friends or his extended business dealings which seemed at times to be a bit on the shady side.

Less than an hour later, she rested comfortably on the lounge chair out on the veranda with an adult beverage filling her pretty palm and kept the edge of her wide-brimmed hat low to shield her eyes from the glare of the late afternoon sun. It was starting to turn blood-red as if saturated with a premonition of some danger ahead. It was quite the strange contradiction because the weather forecast was for clear skies and no rain for several days into the future. In fact, April was looking forward to some juicy sailing on calm waters with Mark supplying her with exotic concoctions and erotic loving that would awaken both her taste-buds and her nerve endings to new frontiers of sublime sensuality.

When she saw her best friend Doreen racing up the stairs to the side entrance, she knew immediately that her premonition of danger close at hand was fact and not fiction. She had hoped her intuition was less accurate than in previous situations, but deep inside in her core, she knew the truth would come out like a ringing bell in a barren place. The simple fact was that reality relied on the truth above all else. It was the cosmic glue that helped exclude any thought of some fantasy world and make it disappear from carefully considered planning by the logical mind of any normal female.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.