Safe Passage
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Summer is drawing to a close. April was a late arrival on the island but she was determined to have fun even if her best friend Lucy was unable to join her. There was always a chance of finding Romance and Adventure without her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Amputee   Military  

Shortly after her return from the island, April was daydreaming about Danny's arms holding her tight. The dream was so vivid that she knew the sense of wetness between her legs in her special place was due to the anticipation of his imagined touch more than anything else. She was all alone in her bedroom and her silly younger sister was down in the basement playing some stupid video game with her friends from school.

It would be too suspicious to lock her door, so she just buried herself under the blankets and carefully inserted the cuddly teddy bear between her legs to ride out her urgent need to get off quickly. She hated her weakness in giving in to the demands of the flesh but the memory of Danny's probing and relentless cock inside her honey pot forced her to squeeze the furry almost life size toy until her greedy cave spewed forth it's sticky treasure. She was still on top of it a bit out of breath from her frenzied thrusting when her sister walked in with a couple of her friends and they knew right away what she was doing because they probably did it themselves.

April was so ashamed that she wanted to just melt away into nothingness and never come out from under the blankets again. Her sister Tammy and her two followers, Heather and Allison were giggling and making rude motions with their hands to show they understood the game Alicia was playing under her covers.

When she had to pull out the teddy bear, their laughter haunted her like the guilt she saw when she looked in the mirror after finishing a nice session with teddy. After a few moments, she had to laugh herself at the ridiculousness of the situation and came out to join them minus her wet and soiled panties. They were all wearing just the baby doll tops and panties themselves as a sort of uniform for her sister's "sleepover" and their little girl panties looked out of place on their sixteen plus bodies. In fact Allison was already eighteen having been left back in school for some problem with asthma that made her miss a lot of classes.

In order to show solidarity with April's masturbation exposure, they all removed their silly panties and joined her in romping around the bedroom. They tried a game of Twister which ended up with all four of their pussies being rubbed by happily exploring arms and legs and then they started a game of "spin the bottle with each girl selected having to follow an order from the girl on her immediate right. She had played this game before but it was with boys and it always involved kissing in front of everybody else. This was different because they would go into the closet for the losing girl to do what the other girl wanted. The first time she was not involved at all but her sister had to follow the command of the sometimes nasty Heather who seemed to enjoy making her friends squirm when she was in a mood.

April wasn't sure what happened in the closet but she knew her sister pretty well and she could see that she was all flustered when they came out and she was trying to wipe something off her lips that she was not able to determine exactly what it was but it obviously was something she didn't want there. Heather had a big smile on her face and wiggled her fingers in Allison's face making April think that the innocent looking Allison knew exactly what April's sister had to do.

The very next round April lost and had to do what Allison told her. She followed the girl to the closet trying her best not to look at her bouncy little cheeks swaying right in front of her. When they shut the closet door, she was surprised that the girl had a little flashlight on the wrist band and she told April in a commanding voice,

"On your knees, bitch, you need to tend to mama's pussy right now."

She was a little confused but did what she was told and the assertive girl pushed her sweet smelling twat in April's face opening it up with her fingers so April could get her tongue inside without difficulty. It had a strange taste and she was not quite certain that she disliked it. In fact, she was very much turned on by the fact that Allison was moaning quite nicely like it was something she really liked.

Then, Allison told her to stand up and she made her bend over so she could fit her finger up April's pulsating pucker hole. It was the last thing that April expected and she gasped at the impudence of the kinky girl. It felt so odd to have a finger inside her back there especially a female's finger and she just relaxed and let the girl explore to her heart's content.

When she pulled her digit out with a little popping noise, April was astonished that she pushed the smelly thing inside her lips telling her,

"Suck me nice and clean, Miss high and mighty. Show me you can clean all your nasty from my finger."

April's tummy turned over because she knew where the finger had just been. Still, it was kind of exciting and she like the way the bigger girl made her stay bent over and under her control the entire time. She sort of liked the weight of the girl on her back and the touch of the bare skin made her pussy leak like a faulty faucet.

When it was April's turn to give the orders, her partner was the controlling Heather. She decided to teach the haughty girl a lesson and as soon as they were inside the closet, she made the girl get down on the floor with all of the blankets and pillows for winter. April sat on the surprised girl's chest and twisted her nipples with her demanding fingers. Heather was squirming and sobbing that she was sorry about everything and please not to hurt her boobs. When her face was wet with tears, April scooted up to straddle her chin and face with her slit and her heated crack. She rode the poor girl's face like she was a new saddle that needed to be broken in properly. First, poor Heather had to lick her wet with female juices pussy slit and then she had to contend with an aroused brown eye that demanded obedience in the form of Heather's busy tongue cleaning her both inside and out with tender loving attention to every little seldom visited corner.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.