Love Sick - Cover

Love Sick

by JAX

Copyright© 2014 by JAX

Romantic Sex Story: He falls sick when he first sees her

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Petting   .

I just stood there with my mouth open as she walked into the refectory. I have never seen anyone so beautiful.

"What you looking at moron" she said as she caught sight of me standing there.

"And shut your mouth before a bus comes along," she said loud enough for all my friends could hear.

She was gone now to join the queue but I stood routed to the spot.

"Come on man," said one of my class mates. "Leave her, we'll be late if you don't get a move on.

I couldn't concentrate, sleep or even eat. The vision of her face kept coming to me.

"What's the matter with you?" my Mum said as once again I pushed my plate away without touching a single mouthful.

"Sorry Mum," I said. "I'm just not hungry."

"You'll make yourself ill at the rate you're going," she said taking the full plate away. "Waste of good food."

She was there again the next day.

"You again moron," she said, with a snarl as she saw me again just standing there. "I know what you want, and you're not going to get it."

Again loud enough for all those nearby to hear and few even laughed.

She moved on leaving me again routed to the spot. I still hadn't said a word to her. I'm not even sure if I was capable of uttering a word in the presents of such beauty.

I felt feverish all day and by the time I got home I went straight to bed. Over the next few days I lay in bed not eating or drinking, then on the fourth day my mother was so worried she called the doctor out, who immediately sent for an ambulance. I drifted in and out of consciousness and when I did finally wake up both my arms were full of tubes and I even had oxygen pipe stuck up my nose.

"So you're back with us," said a pretty nurse with a big smile. "I'll call the doctor."

"So lad," said the smiling doctor. "Not been looking after yourself I hear. If I was a betting man I'll say there's a young lady behind all of this."

I didn't reply but I knew he was right. Best get her out of my mind and get on with my life. Trouble was just as I had this thought she turn up at the end of my bed.

"Hi," she said somewhat nervously.

I open my mouth to say something but as usual in her presents nothing came out.

"They told me that you haven't eaten anything for days," she said, "Since that day I was so nasty to you at college."

"I-it's ok," I stuttered a reply.

Miracles of miracles my voice still worked

"No it isn't," she said and sat down on the bed, just scant inches away from me.

Her present was like a heavy weight sitting on my chest. "I was nasty to you. It's just guys hit on me all the time."

"I can believe it," I replied.

Oh my, that was four words I had uttered in her presents.

"I wasn't hitting on you," I went on gaining in confidence. "It was just, I don't know; I had never seen someone like you, someone so beautiful."

"Well I tell you something," she smiled for the first time. "No guy has ever gotten sick just by looking me."

I smiled back at her pretty face.

"Now just because I'm here doesn't mean anything," she said looking mean. "I'm a virgin and I'm going to stay that way until I'm married."

"Oh," I uttered.

"Oh crap," she snapped. "I didn't mean to say all that. I'm not sure why I did. Anyway I'm glad you're better, now I must go, your mum's here and waiting outside."

"T-thanks for coming," I said, stuttering again.

"I'll see you at college," she said and she reached out her hand and touched mine.

"So that's her," said my mum.

"What, no," I said but I'm sure my face gave away my lie.

"Well if she's the one lad," she said patting my hand. "You go for it."

I was released after a few days but didn't return to college for a further week.

"Hi," she said with a smile and sitting down beside me.

"Hi," I replied surprising myself by speaking at all.

"You feeling better?" she asked.

This time I just nodded for my mouth had gone completely dry.

"Let's start again shall we," she said with a big smile. "Hi my name is Judy."

I was somewhat taken aback for I didn't even know her name until now.

"Hi Judy," I replied. "My name is Peter and I'm a virgin too."

"Oh my," she said with a giggle. "I don't know why I said all that to you. I suppose I was drawing a line in the sand."

"What?" I said somewhat confused.

"Doesn't matter," she said with another giggle and she reached out and touched my hand. "Wait for me later and you can walk me home."

We didn't have to walk for my dad had bought me an old van when I had passed my driving test. I suppose it was his way of saying he wanted me to join with him once I'd gotten my credentials.

"Come in and met my mum," she said.

It was a big house, much bigger than mine. It was plain to see were Judy's good looks came from.

"Hi," she said giving me a hug. "You're the one then?"

"Mum," scolded Judy. "Come with me and we'll chat while I get changed."

I gave her mum a worried glance at her daughter's suggestion

"Enjoy the show," she said with a big wink.

I was ushered into her large bedroom where she started to strip.

"L-look," I stuttered again. "I can wait outside."

"Why?" she said turning to show her well filled bra. "You're not going to pounce on me are you?"

"Well you never know," I said with a chuckle.

"No I don't think so," she said stepping out of her jeans. "If I thought you would, I wouldn't have invited you up here. You got any money?"

"What, why?" I asked confused again.

"Well we could go out and have a drink," she said.

"What! You mean like on a date?" I asked incredulously.

"Sure why not?" she said pulling a thin knitted top over her head. "You're not ugly, well not much anyway, and how often does a girl find a guy who become sick just by seeing her for the first time."

"I'll have to ring home first," I said smiling.

We drove to this country pub she knew and we sat down with a pint and a half of best bitter.

"So you're a virgin too," she said with a big smile on her face. "I can't see why. Despite what I said earlier you're not that bad looking; no hunk, but not bad."

"I'm too shy I suppose," I said opening up to her.

"Nothing wrong with that," she said taking hold of my hand.

"It's just my mouth goes all dry and I can't find anything to say," I explained.

"Well we seemed to gotten over that," she said, squeezing my hand.

Yes I have, I thought. Why is it that I can now talk to her?

"I like your motor," she said looking out to the car park where my van was parked.

"My dad bought it for me," I explained. "Wants me to join him when I qualify."

"Great for parking up with I expect," she said with a sexy smile. "Is the back empty?"

"What, no it isn't?" I said in surprise. "I thought you said you were a virgin."

"Sure but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun," she said.

My mind had gone into a spin. Not only was I out on a date with this beautiful creature but she was suggesting some sexy fun with me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.