Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 20

Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

April was having sex with her family's pet dog. When I saw that, I panicked and ran out. Paul decided to take me on a trip into town to help me feel better. First, we stopped off to get ice cream, and then I ended up eating both of ours. He also got me a beautiful engagement ring, and we ran into some friends. On the way home we stopped off at a cornfield and had wild sex. And to burn off the frustration and all the other negative feelings I had, I had Paul give it to me as roughly as he could. Yes, it did bring back some bad memories, but I think in the long run it'll be good for me. It helped me to decide that I had been afraid to do. Like Bella from the Twilight reboot, it was time to tell my mother, I was getting married.

As soon as I entered the door I was assaulted from the side. Okay maybe assaulted is the wrong word. I suddenly found myself in a big tight hug.

"Oh Jessica I was so worried about you. One minute you were there, and then I looked up, and you were gone. I had no idea where you went, or if there was something wrong," said April.

"I'm sorry I had intended to return but..." I said as I held up my hand.

April just hugged me again and then ran off saying, "Congratulations."

After April closed the door to the bathroom I turned to Kyle and asked, "Is it just me or was she moving kind of funny?"

"It's probably because she put a plug up her pussy to prevent any of Charles's seed from leaking out of her before it has a chance to do its work," Kyle told us.

Kyle, Paul, and I sat down in the living room as we waited for April to return. While we waited Paul and I told his, I mean our dad all about what we did while we were gone and how I thought it was time that we told my mom that I was engaged. He of course agreed. But I said I wanted to wait for April to be there. As soon as April came back she had Paul's holographic pad with her.

"What are you doing with that," I asked her.

"I figured that since you were engaged and even have a ring now that you might want to call your mom," April told me.

"I actually was thinking that, but it will be kind of hard to do that with a picture projector," I almost laughed.

"Silly this can do that too." Seeing the confused looks on our faces April added, "What? I looked it up online. I remember you telling me that it got a little fuzzy the bigger the picture got, so I called the manufacturer. And boy was I sure surprised when my Dad answered the call."

"Why would he answer your call, if you were calling the company?" I asked.

"My dad works for the company, and he was one of the geniuses who helped to develop the tech. Why do you keep on looking at me like that? It's not like he actually came up with the idea and did all the work himself. Okay. Well, dad talked me through what was wrong with it, and despite the fact that I technically wasn't supposed to know that Kyle and Paul had this, he and the company were so happy that I brought this to their attention that they were willing to send your mom one. So now you're going to be able to talk to her as if she's here." April giggled after she was done speaking.

I ran to her after she was done and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the lips with tongue. I pulled away and blushed. April showed us how to fix the problem with the focus on the projector. She would have fixed it earlier, but this was actually only the second time she had seen it. First time was when she had seduced my Paul and got him in between her legs the first time. At first, she made it seem like they had only done it once, but eventually I got the truth that they had done it at least eight times. Thankfully, each time was with protection. I wanted to be the only one my man had sex with bareback. Well, that goes for Paul, I was still deciding about Kyle. Paul and I sat down and let April send the call. We waited and waited until finally an image of my mom was in the room with us.

"Sorry I'm still so new to this technology. It's so good to see you my little Jessica Rabbit," said my mother.

I blushed as everyone in the room looked at me. I guess my mom just spilled the beans on who I was named after. Every time I thought of it, I was glad that rabbit wasn't actually part of my name.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.