Jessica's Story
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

I was pretty much in heaven at the moment. Things seemed to go from something great to being a disaster. Now that the storm was over, and I was planning on getting married to the man of my dreams I couldn't be happier. Unless I could help the girl that's been like a sister to me since I moved to this small town, get her dreams to come true. And we were about to start that process now.

"So you're going to be taking Charles out for a run after you show him off to your boyfriend aren't you?" Jillian asked me.

"That's the plan. Sorry we couldn't go home to pick him up but Kyle, Paul, and I were kind of in a hurry, and we wouldn't have time to go and pick him up and come back. I guess we should have brought him with us in the first place. But I didn't know about their plans. Sorry." I responded to Jillian.

She just stood there looking at me expectantly. I had a hard time figuring out what she was waiting for so I finally asked, "Did we forget something?"

"I've heard you talking of this boyfriend of yours since you met him. But you've never really introduced us. Will I ever get to meet him," asked Jillian?

She was looking so hopeful I couldn't help but smile, even though I was feeling nervous on the inside. I just hopped I didn't say or do anything stupid in front of either Jillian or Paul.

It was then that Kyle came walking into the room.

"Did I hear the doorbell?" Kyle asked then he froze. "Jillian Bennett? Is that you? It's been a long time."

"Not really, i only been about sixteen years." Jillian then turned to me and said, "I'll talk to you later."

After those words, Jillian left without another word. Both April and I looked at one another after that and just shrugged.

"Bennett? Why'd you call her that," asked April.

"I called her that because that's your mother's maiden name. When did she get married," said Kyle.

"About six months before Casey and I were born," replied April.

"And just how old are you? My guess would be about fifteen, maybe early sixteen," said Paul.

"My brother and I will turn sixteen in about two and a half months," answered April.

"Well then we'll have to do something special for your big day. How would you like to get started on the process of your gifts," said Kyle.

Because we still had to wait for Kyle's specialist friend, we decided to go ahead with the piercings. April had decided that she'd prefer to wait to get pierced down there until after the doctor gave the okay. So that's how I ended up once again, in front of Paul, Kyle, and April with no pants or panties and on my back.

"Okay Jess first you need to tell us how many piercings you would like and where you would like them," said Kyle.

I suddenly sat up as straight as I could and in a surprised tone yelped, "What? How many? Where? I ... Wow. Can I think about that?" I asked. I had never really thought of there being more than one place to pierce a pussy before so it took me a few minutes to decide.

"Okay before I say anything I would like to ask my future husband about this first." I looked to Paul, and I blushed a little. "Is there any preference you have? Is there something you wouldn't like?"

"No, not really. Any place you would like to get pierced would be just fine with me, just as long as you don't get like a ton of them down there," answered Paul.

I then turned to Kyle and said, "And for my other lover. That is if Paul's okay with me keeping you as my lover, I ask you the same question." I said.

Kyle just shrugged his shoulders and said, "I agree with Junior."

I nervously took my hand, fingered my clit a little, and once it popped up, I pulled on it a little and said, "I would like one here on the clit's hood." I spread the lips with the fingers of one hand and pointed with the other, "And I would like one about here on each side of my passage."

We heard a strange ringing, and Kyle looked at his watch and said, "She's here early. Paul you can take care of the piercings and I'll be back with Eve."

"Wait you can't. Are you sure Paul can?" I couldn't complete my sentences.

Paul had a look on his face like he was saying he couldn't believe I didn't trust him. Then it shifted to embarrassment or something like that as he said, "Trust me. I've had plenty of experience in doing this kind of thing. You already know I've had plenty of girls that I've had sex with. However, I also have given some of them piercings too."

I nodded my head and then I laid back down. I braced myself as I got ready to have my Paul go to work on the area around my precious lips.

I felt Paul touch me down there and put the device onto my skin. I was finally starting to calm down until he said, "Hmm dad got the new device. It'll be interesting to try it out."

I started to sit up again when I felt a quick pinch and then my body just relaxed on its own. It was almost like a drug or something that doctors use on a patient before surgery. I would know I've had to have at least one surgery. That and I was freaking out when they took my daughter away from me. They had to sedate me. It's one cause of the nightmares I still have today. Those nightmares have been more frequent since Paul's birthday, and we thought I had been pregnant.

I soon found myself looking into April's eyes. I put my arms around her and pulled her in for a lip locking kiss, with some tongue with it.

"Now that's just sweet. Is this the reason she's wanting to be able to get knocked up by dogs? Because she doesn't want her girlfriend getting mad at her for letting some human man knocking her up? I think I'll have to talk my wife into letting us both do this," said a tall beautiful exotic woman.

My head was still a little fuzzy, but I asked, "Excuse me? What's that mean?"

"Sorry I'm Doctor Eve Queen. You are the one that wants to get knocked up by a dog aren't you. And this cute young lady is your girlfriend isn't she?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.