Jessica's Story
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

Oh My Goodness. My brother/lover had just proposed that he and I get married ... I imagined that happening a few times. He would propose I would jump into his arms and kiss him deeply. And after that I would have lots and lots of beautiful sex with him and his father. When it finally happens what do I do? I faint. How embarrassing is that? It's very embarrassing and annoying.

Sometime later I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and there was someone calling my name. The voice sounded so wonderful I didn't want to wake up. I knew the things I had just experienced had been a crazy dream, but I didn't want to wake up because I wanted some of them to be true. Some of the crazy things I had trouble believing were, how in the world would anyone be able to have a dog impregnate a human? Why would April even consider having anyone other than Casey have sex with her? I mean I knew she really loved him, and he was fairly good in bed. And the craziest thing of all, the one that I loved the most, was the thing that seemed the most unlikely. I know that sounds weird after hearing about the human and dog breeding, but that's how I felt. I delighted in the fact that I loved Paul, and he loved me and I wanted his marriage proposal to be true. But then I thought maybe these past few weeks had been the dream, and maybe I wasn't really Paul's sister and I wasn't really pregnant with twins. When I opened my eyes with that thought I saw the most wondrous and beautiful eyes looking back at me. However, the look in them dashed my hopes of that stuff being a dream.

"Are you okay Jessica? I was able to catch you, but you still hit your head pretty hard. Sorry about that." Paul said as he ran his fingers through my hair then ran his fingers over my special spot that only he and I know about. I almost got lost in his smile and eyes as he waited for my response.

Now that he mentioned it, I did feel a little ache in the back of my head. Wanting to make sure I didn't seem like I was crazy I did what I could to find out what was a dream and what wasn't. But I may have gotten distracted a time or two. Things got a little fuzzy for a while after I woke up.

I asked my Paul, "I think I'm okay, but what just happened?"

Paul chuckled as he said, "You fainted. I asked you one very important question, and you had this beautiful dream-like look in your eyes, and you passed out. So either you've been really stressed out over our familial connection and all the other crazy stuff in your life. What I mean is, if you didn't want to marry me, you could have just said no."

I pulled him towards me and kissed him with more love than I had ever kissed anyone in my life. We soon separated. My mind must have been in shock or something that made it hard to think straight because what Paul said next was strange to me.

"So I take that as either an "I'll think about it." or a "So long you silly little child it was fun while it lasted, kind of response," said Paul.

I took his hand in mine, put it on my cheek, and tried to encourage him to go to my special turn on spot. I looked at him and said, "I've dreamed of you asking me to marry you for a long time. I know it's crazy because we haven't really known each other long, but I have always felt that way about you."

"So let's see if I understand things. You've been having sex with two men whom you have recently found out are your father and brother and that one of them got you pregnant with twins, your friend whom you've also been doing naughty things with has also been doing it with your brother. That same friend also wants to be impregnated by a dog. And the thing you find crazy is the fact that you've wanted to marry me for some time?" Paul questioned me.

I shook my head and said, "Basically, that's how I see it. Yes."

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well that sounds reasonable to me. Oh and one more thing. While you were, well let's just say while you were out of it. I got to talk to April. She says you told her you, and I had been talking about having her and Casey join in our fun. So what was that all about?"

"I could see that she was worrying about feeling like she had betrayed me by having sex with you. I just happened to say the first thing that came to mind to help her feel better. I don't know why I said that and not something else. I just don't like seeing her worried. And I panicked." I told my soon to be husband.

"You have always had a good heart my dear Jess. Maybe you haven't been the best at thinking things through before you say something. Ouch!" I punched him slightly in the arm with that comment, and then he continued, "But you have a wonderful and beautiful heart. And that's something I love about you."

We talked for about twenty more minutes, give, or take, about so many things. Most of the stuff was making me very horny. After we left the room, we walked with one arm around one another and my head on his shoulder. We eventually ran into April and Kyle. They were looking at a smaller version of the holographic projectors that Paul had used for my swimming picture. They stopped talking once they saw us. They were both smiling as they saw us. However, I think April looked more ecstatic than Kyle did.

"So what were you two looking at? It wasn't one of those sites with porn stories was it?" I asked.

"If only. You know those kinds of sites were taken down years ago," said April.

"Actually, it was just the sites with pictures. The stories were still allowed. It's just that when the pictures went away, the written stuff just happened to ride along with it. People only assumed they were banned too. It just took around a year or so for the written sites to be able to work again." I told April.

April looked at me skeptically and asked, "And how do you know this?"

"Well Paul and I have been posting some of our sexual adventures online. Not like we've posted all of our stories though. In the ones that we have posted some of the names, and locations were changed to protect those involved. Yeah that came out wrong." I said. "So are you going to tell us what you were looking at? Or am I going to have to lick the answer out of you?"

April mouthed the words "Lick it out of me?" Then her eyes shot wide open, and she had a huge grin as she said, "As much as I would love that, I think we should definitely save that for a little later. I guess I owe it to you to let you know what it was we were looking at. We were looking at the information Kyle's doctor friend sent about the dog situation. I really needed to know about it and couldn't wait."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.