Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 14

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

Okay I'll make my usual previously on Jessica's Story thing short this time. After some really good sex for everyone in a supposedly private conversation between April and myself, we found out some surprising secrets. And we find out we were as alone as we thought we were.

"What are you talking about? That's nowhere near the world of possibilities. How could you help me to get knocked up by a dog," questioned a very confused and shocked April.

Paul and Kyle just looked at April with smirks on their faces.

Kyle said, "I just so happen to know a few people that specialize in that kind of thing. So were you serious? Would you like me to help you with that?"

April marched up to Kyle, and looked him in the eyes and demanded, "Are you messing around with me? If you are you should know this isn't the kind of thing to joke about. If you're joking, I'll do anything in my power to make sure you're miserable for a very long time."

"Just relax April. My Dad would never lie about that kind of thing. He especially wouldn't lie to someone so close to our Jessica," said Paul.

April looked from one of the two men in the room to the other and back again for the longest time. Then she said to Kyle, "If you're serious about this it would be something I couldn't pass up. I would be eternally grateful."

"Just give me a couple of hours, so I could set up an appointment for you." Kyle told her.

April stood up on her tippy toes, hugged Kyle, and kissed him on the lips, slipping him some tongue, and said, "I'm so happy I could fuck your brains out."

She backed up, turned around and saw the look on my face and said, "What; I could," a thought then hit her, and apologetically she added, "Unless you wouldn't be comfortable with that."

Without hesitation, I said to the girl that was like a sister to me, "To be honest I'm not sure how I would feel about that. We would just have to give it a try and find out. However, I think it might be kind of hot."

"All fucking and sex will have to wait you two. We all need to talk," announced Kyle. "So could we all get dressed?"

April had taken her top off, so she quickly put that back on. She was done faster than I was because I had still been completely naked. We both got off of the bed, but I noticed that she still had a little bit of Kyle's semen on her face. So without thinking I went to her and licked the stuff off of her face. And before I was able to move away we ended up kissing. I guess this is a family that enjoys kissing a lot. When we finally parted we noticed the guys were grinning at us.

"April, can I talk with Jessica in private for a bit? Thank you," asked Paul.

First Kyle then April left. But as April left she gave a wink, and she mouthed the words, "Good Luck."

"So is this the reason why you haven't been talking to me all this time," asked Paul.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.