Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

For a little while I had the terrible feeling that I was related to the two men whom I had been having sex with. Once I found out I was also pregnant by one of them; I decided to talk them. When I went to visit them, I found out not only was I related to them, but I was pregnant with twins. When I went to tell Paul, I found him having sex with the daughter of my guardian. She was on top of him, pounding away as if her life depended on it. She had let it slip to Paul that I was his sister. So I figured I might as well tell him the truth about me being pregnant. After I told him that I also told him not to stop screwing April until they were both satisfied. I knew Paul well enough that I knew it could probably take a while for that to happen, well for him. He is very good at satisfying me, and holding off his own release. The way he was moving and breathing when I saw him with April, he was nowhere near his finish. I then proceeded to find my father (it felt so strange even thinking of him like that), the other man, I had been having sex with and the other possible father of the babies. When I found him, I had pretty much told him I wanted to have sex with him.

I just sat on Kyle's bed in nothing but a sheet. I had just about had sex with Kyle. He had been on top of me with just about half of his cock in my pussy when something snapped, and I started crying.

"I'm so sorry Kyle, I don't know what's coming over me. I really wanted to have sex with you. Can you tell me what's wrong?" I said.

Kyle shook his head and said, "I have a few theories, but I can't really say for sure."

"Can you hold me? I think I can handle that much." I asked.

He tried to get on top of the sheets, but I informed him he could get under them with me. My body still needed some contact. He held me for a few minutes before his hands started to roam around my body. First, it was my hair, then my shoulders. As his fingers started to finger my boobs, he started to kiss my neck. His touches did something to my body that I just couldn't ignore. It wasn't like it was with Paul, but I still found it was enjoyable. I moved to my back and let Kyle continue with my breast. Then I kissed him.

I was enjoying what I was doing with Kyle, but something was different; I just wasn't sure if I was ready for full-blown sex. I even told Kyle that. However, after a moment I told him, I was willing to let him put his member into me and move, but just a little. But he could just move around down there a lot. I wanted it nice and slow. I don't think he could really see the difference between that and sex. I had to have him slow down at times, and at others stop completely and just hold still.

During one of the times he was holding still Kyle asked, "Is there anything I can do for you? And when I ask that I don't mean for this moment during sex but in general. I do feel kind of guilty for not being there for you; that and for the sex and then finding out our blood connection."

My mind flashed back to the scene of my other lover Paul, being savagely fucked by April. Even though she had been naked at the time I saw something on her body that I hadn't seen before. I knew it must be new because I was very intimate with her body enough times to know if something changes. I was about to say something about what Kyle could do for me, but it was then that Paul came into the room. I quickly looked around and saw that April was there with him.

Paul looked ashamed as he said, "Dad, Jessica, we need to talk."

For a moment, I was afraid that he was going to say that he wanted to marry April. Or that he never wanted to see me again, or some other crazy stuff, like that.

Kyle gave a hand gesture that told Paul to go ahead. After that, Kyle picked up the pace.

"I'll wait until after you two are done with your fun," said Paul with a funny yet sexy smile on his face.

With that smile, my mind started to drift into a crazy imagination of me forgiving him and having him join his father in bed with me. My breaths suddenly picked up, and I felt my body tingle and yell as I came so close to exploding with a wonderful climax. Kyle then stopped his movements, I then quickly wrapped my legs around Kyle and did what I could to encourage him to pound me harder and to blow his load inside me. I actually called out for him to do so, multiple times. Even though he picked up the pace, I could tell he was still holding back. He was probably doing so, because of the tiny little lives that were growing inside me at that very moment. I froze, held Kyle tightly against me, and laughed at the thought of my twins. As we continued I would look over at Paul and April from time to time. Once I saw April get close to Paul. I think I dug my nails hard into Kyle's back that time. He had made a weird noise to indicate that I had. And yes later on, I had found out I actually had dug my nails hard into him.

Finally, both Kyle and I found our satisfactory release. He blew his load deep into me, and I made a mess all over his cock. We laid there on the bed for a couple of minutes but because of the company, we had it seemed to be a lot longer than that. He then pulled out of me and stood up. I noticed April's eyes go wide. I could guess what was running through her mind. I told her some of the sex stories between my two men and me.

Kyle put his robe on, and Paul asked if he could talk to him in private for a minute. As they left April came closer to the bed. But she refrained from sitting on the edge as I could tell she wanted to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.