Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 11

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

I had been having sex with my boyfriend and his father, and to make matters worse I just learned it is very possible that they could be my father and brother. With that in my mind freaking me out, I rushed home and told the son of my guardian to fuck me and to unload his man seed into my pussy. I had said before that I thought that there was something wrong with me. Well, this is one of those times.

Casey hesitated but before he even had time to back up and run his sister said, "Go ahead, and do it. I would love to see that. Just as long as I get to lick you both clean afterwards."

We ripped each other's clothes off, and I jumped onto Casey's bed and laid on my back. I spread my legs and immediately after that I had a cock rapidly pumping into me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him to make sure if he changed his mind, he wouldn't be able to get away. It didn't take long for me to blow my load, but it did take him longer to blow his. And for some strange demented reason, I was happy for that.

After April cleaned off her brother, she took her turn with me. I had always enjoyed having April eat out my pussy. She was so much better at it than any of the males I let do that. When I felt myself approach my climax, I looked at Casey and saw that he was hard again.

I then grabbed onto April's head and called to Casey saying, "Go ahead Casey. Pound April's pussy."

He went to her even faster than he went to me. However, he lasted much longer than with me. Soon I finally climaxed for the second time that day with these two. I then pulled away and enjoyed watching the two siblings going at it. Especially when brother blew his load into his sister.

After we were all spent, we laid together in Casey's room. When I sat up to leave April grabbed me and gave me a deep kiss with a lot of tongue involved.

"Thank you so much for letting Casey make love to me. But why the change of heart?" April said.

Quickly and without hesitation, I said, "I just learned I've been knocked up by someone who's likely my brother or father. I figured you should have that experience."

"What? How could Paul be your brother or your father? He's only a couple of months older than you." Casey spoke for the first time since our orgy started.

April could figure it out quickly. I guess all the sex was slowing down Casey's brain.

"Kyle's your dad isn't he? How did you find out," April asked. Then in a really curious tone she said, "How was Kyle? I bet he was great."

"Whoa wait you've been jumping both Paul and his dad's bones? That's hot," said Casey.

Ignoring Casey except for a slight smile I said, "I think it's a very good possibility that Kyle is my dad. I walked in on him watching a porno movie he made with my mom. She was close to the age she was when I was conceived. And after she caught Milton forcing me and finding out I was already four months pregnant she told me that she had only been with one guy at that time. She broke it off with him and ran off, for some reason." I took a moment to breathe and calm down, "And under the circumstances, I find this odd to say, but ... He was wonderful. The orgasms that he and Paul would give me make me feel so ... I just can't explain it. I explode down there even just thinking about it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.