Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

For some time now, I had been having sex with both my boyfriend and his father. We usually used one form or another of protection. However, there was at least two times that we didn't. It may have been more fun without the use of that stuff, but I should have known it was only a matter of time before we were to get in trouble. And we were really in trouble. I had just found out that I was now pregnant. And I had no idea if the baby belonged to Paul or to his father Kyle. I hadn't been feeling well for a few days now. I had missed something very important and that morning, I had used a pregnancy test that I got from the store the day before. And due to the shock, I was a little late for school. By the time I got to school and located my boyfriend it was almost time for 3rd period.

I walked up behind him and said quietly, "It's going to pop."

I got no response from him. It kind of frustrated me, so I tapped him on the shoulder. He spun around and took his cordless ear buds that he uses to listen to music in class.

"Hey Jess how are you doing? Did you say something just now," Paul asked.

Okay now that got me mad. But I tried not to show it when I said with a smile, "I'm just fine hon. I just said that I wouldn't be able to do any 'WORK' at your place today." And by work, I meant sex of course. After he ignored my confession of my pregnancy, I wasn't exactly in the mood to have sex with either him, or his father. But still I hugged him and kissed his cheek. We spent as much of our time talking that day as we could. But then it came to P.E. class. When we got to the class, someone from the office came and told me I had to go see the principal.

I was with some of my friends; she was short and really skinny. Some people have been known to compare her to Alice Cullen from the rebooted version of Twilight. Although there wasn't much difference between the two versions. Except my friend, Raven had slightly bigger boobs than the character.

Raven just handed me an invite to her party on the weekend and said, "I hope you'll be okay. You're not in any trouble are you?"

"Not as far as I know." I responded. I felt uneasy when I said that to her. When I told her that my hands went to my belly. I think she may have noticed. She had a funny look on her face.

I had tried to go slowly, but then I was told to hurry up. I was nervous all the way there I was thinking that someone had figured out my secret. But when I got there I found out it had nothing to do with that.

Mr. Reilly the school's principal sat behind his desk as April, Casey, and I sat there wondering what we were here for. Finally, he said, "I'm sorry to say this but your mother and your guardian Jillian, was in an accident earlier."

"What? Are you serious? Is she going to be okay," cried out April? Casey just sat there in shock.

"She'll be fine. She was lucky she didn't get seriously injured. However, she'll be in the hospital for a few days. She has also said that your neighbor will be checking in on you periodically until she gets back." Mr. Reilly said with kindness in his tone and words. That struck me as kind of odd since I didn't think he had liked us that much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.