Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

I had just impaled myself on the penis of my boyfriend's father. At first, it shocked me, but it didn't take long for that to fade. But still it took over a minute for me to start moving. First, I propped myself up by putting my hands on the bed on each side of Kyle's shoulders. Then I started to shift, taking his cock out of my pussy. Then I went back down. I did that only a few times before I had to lay down and just fuck Kyle that way.

"Wow you must be doing it a lot with my son. You're good at this. I love how you squeeze your cunt tight on me," said Kyle.

We were fucking for a few minutes, and every now and then we would pause. Then he started to run his hands over me. He started with my breast and then over to my back, and he worked his way down to my ass. Then suddenly he grabbed my ass and spread the cheeks wide.

"I hope you don't mind, but it's time for Junior to join in on the fun. Come over here Paul. You need to show your girlfriend some attention." Kyle said to us both.

I looked over my shoulder as soon as I felt the bed move. Paul was naked. I watched his dick stiffen up to full length and move as he came towards me. I went back to look at Kyle. When Paul got to me, I shoved my face into Kyle's very well toned chest. Wow did this man work out. I felt Paul rub his erection on my pussy and embraced myself even more so onto Kyle. I was expecting for Paul to move from my pussy to my asshole, but I was totally shocked when he continued to squeeze it into my pussy. I screamed out, and Paul froze. He started to pull out but then stopped and started to go back into me. Eventually, I ended up with my first double penetration with real cocks. I have been with both April and Casey at the same time. April would have a strap-on and the other one a real penis. Usually, one would be in my mouth and the other in my ass. But we tried a couple of times with them both up my ass. Let's just say the results weren't pretty. But in secret, I would sneak two dildos and put them both up my pussy when nobody was home. But those two dildos were nowhere near as big as these two beautiful cocks. I was surprised to find out that I thought they were beautiful. But at the moment, my body still didn't agree one hundred percent with them both in me.

We ended up having sex in different positions that day, but then finally the last position was once again the double penetration in my pussy. I had been so caught up in the moment that I hadn't realized or even thought of protection from them. That is until they both blew their loads inside my very satisfied yet sore pussy. I got out from in between them and fumbled to the floor. My legs wouldn't work properly, and my entire body was sore, not just my pussy and ass. By the way, they eventually got to my ass too. I crawled to my clothes and held onto them tightly.

Kyle left going to some other room. However, Paul walked over to me and knelt down next to me. He put his hand towards me but hesitated. When I showed no resistance, he ran his fingers through my hair and held the back of my head. I even encouraged him by rubbing my head against his hand like a cat wanting attention from its human.

Paul looked into my eyes and with sad eyes gently said to me, "I'm so sorry about this. I know ... I never meant for this to happen. I know it must bring back bad memories of that monster you left behind in your life. I just hope you can forgive me. However, that's probably asking for too much, isn't it?"

I wrapped my hand around his and pushed my head even more into his hand. I looked to him with nothing but love in my eyes when I said, "I love you. Stop that." Paul was about to protest, "Before you say anything I have something to say. There was a moment or two that yes, I did have slight flashbacks to that man, but only briefly. He was always very rough. I would constantly hurt afterwards. But with you two, even though you had done things to me that I never thought I would have done to me, I only felt gentleness and love. So yes I can forgive you." And without meaning to say it I went on even more. "If you think that I'm some fragile little thing I have had some experience with threesomes with April and Casey." I suddenly went stiff and covered my mouth.

"You've had sex with the twins? You've let Casey shove his cock up your pussy? What else have you done with him? Have you let him shoot his jizz up there too," Paul almost demanded.

"No! I haven't done that with him. He's never even come close to having his cock up my cunt. He only does my ass, and I give him blowjobs." I started to cry then, "I swear you and your dad are the only ones who have had your cocks up there since Milton knocked me up."

Oh no what have I done? I had never meant for Paul to know that part of my past. It was then that I truly started to cry. I had only cried that hard twice before in my life. Once after Milton raped me then when I had to give my daughter up for adoption and now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.